• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon_Champ's Shop of Shinies and Events

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant
hey there i have a flawless jolly victini
i'll trade it for your tru arceus..!

zakzak66

dutchmedic
Hey I was wondering if you have any shinny Pokemon you would be willing to trade for my meloetta and latios meloetta is naive latios is bold

Sier

Hey I'm interested in your dw bulbasaur ill I can offer you event meloetta 31 iv's in attack or maybe my darkrai,keldeo,shaymin,or mew with 31 speed iv's?

Sier

Meloetta spr2013, darkrai 2012may, keldeo smr2012, Japanese shaymin, mew from hayley from the ranch on the wii game the new episode of the walking dead is about to start but I can trade right after I have others to trade if you don't want any of these

Pokemon_Champ

PKMN Trainer
Meloetta spr2013, darkrai 2012may, keldeo smr2012, Japanese shaymin, mew from hayley from the ranch on the wii game the new episode of the walking dead is about to start but I can trade right after I have others to trade if you don't want any of these

Tell me everything you have to trade then ill decide. Are they all UT? And I can't trade today sorry. It'll have to be tomorrow

biangot

I have a Japanese DW Best Wishes Iris' Dragonite, SMR2011 06011 Karrablast, and SMR2011 06011 Shelmet.
I'm interested in the Korean Movie 14 Victini, Korean Movie Meloetta, and Korean Plasma Genesect.
Thanks!

Last edited:

Pokemon_Champ

PKMN Trainer
I have a Japanese DW Best Wishes Iris' Dragonite, SMR2011 06011 Karrablast, and SMR2011 06011 Shelmet.
I'm interested in the Korean Movie 14 Victini, Korean Movie Meloetta, and Korean Plasma Genesect.
Thanks!

You can have the Genesect for your Iris' Dragonite. Not really interested in anything else.

biangot

OK. Here's my FC: 5457 8823 3469. You can clone right?

Last edited:

biangot

I see. I'll be cloning the Dragonite to someone first. I'll VM you if I'm ready.