• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon_Champ's Shop of Shinies and Events

TVGuru

The Nightmare Begins
I'm interested in Korean Summer Carnival Pikachu. Want from my shop do you want for it?

PurpleTitan

King of Unova
Will you accept Pokemon from PokeCheck? (That is a fakegts server with legality check, by the way.) I have quite a few Pokemon from that, but they were all legitimately obtained by their original trainers. If you will accept them, can I have the Shiny Tyrogue? If it's been traded, I'd like the Shiny Machop or the VGC13 Flawless Cloyster. PM me and I'll check what I have. Note that I'm actually using some Pokemon in the Wi-Fi competition, and if we're gonna trade, it'll have to be when I'm available for trading. If you don't accept fakegts PKMN, then I respect that and will not bother you.

Last edited:

Pokemon_Champ

PKMN Trainer
I'm interested in Korean Summer Carnival Pikachu. Want from my shop do you want for it?

I'll check your shop
Will you accept Pokemon from PokeCheck? (That is a fakegts server with legality check, by the way.) I have quite a few Pokemon from that, but they were all legitimately obtained by their original trainers. If you will accept them, can I have the Shiny Tyrogue? If it's been traded, I'd like the Shiny Machop or the VGC13 Flawless Cloyster. PM me and I'll check what I have. Note that I'm actually using some Pokemon in the Wi-Fi competition, and if we're gonna trade, it'll have to be when I'm available for trading. If you don't accept fakegts PKMN, then I respect that and will not bother you.

Pm'd you

mastero2101@yahoo.com

keeper of elements
i like your shiny near flawless shaymin i have a 2 victinis i need to get rid of there not hacked there totally legit i just dont want them anymore would you want to trade if no no big problem. thier a little touched i got them when i just got the game and had to battle

Pokemon_Champ

PKMN Trainer
i like your shiny near flawless shaymin i have a 2 victinis i need to get rid of there not hacked there totally legit i just dont want them anymore would you want to trade if no no big problem. thier a little touched i got them when i just got the game and had to battle

Sorry i don't accept anything touched

The Original Wizard

Magic *snort snort*
hey there, bit of an odd request but for a budding collector such as myself you wouldn't happen to have any low class shinies that really aren't worth your time?
i'v been playing pokemon for... about 13 years now, and i have never found a shiny... apart from red gyarados. i don't have much to offer but when my trade shop is approved i will link you to it.

also, how did you get all those gif animations of pokemon? would be usefull in making my shop look presentable.

Pokemon_Champ

PKMN Trainer
hey there, bit of an odd request but for a budding collector such as myself you wouldn't happen to have any low class shinies that really aren't worth your time?
i'v been playing pokemon for... about 13 years now, and i have never found a shiny... apart from red gyarados. i don't have much to offer but when my trade shop is approved i will link you to it.

also, how did you get all those gif animations of pokemon? would be usefull in making my shop look presentable.

I'll Pm you later. I do have some shinies i want to get rid of