• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon_Impact: Series 2

Brian Random

I WAS FROZEN TODAY!!
Here it is! The (not-so) long awaited series 2 of Pokemon Impact! For those of you who haven't read the first one yet click on Series 1 link in my sig.

The rating is PG to PG13

Episode 1: The request

Chapter 1:

A man with silver hair and long purple jacket was walking down a street. He stopped next to a television shop and saw a tall man in black leather clothing on television. The man in black was none other than Black Jack. He was shaking hands with another person half his size, wearing a blue jacket, black gloves and a red hat. That other person’s name was Ash Ketchum. They became Joint Hoenn League champions at that time.

The man with silver hair smiled in an evil way as he saw Black Jack. “Black Jack…” he said to himself. “He has proven to be very formidable.”

Six months later, Ash was back in his home region, Kanto, while Black Jack continued travelling around the world.

Ash and Pikachu were walking towards Cerulean Gym, where Misty, Ash’s girlfriend, had important news for him.

Six months back after Black Jack and Ash defeated Mane in a high-staked battle, Ash spoke about the battle and confessed his love to Misty.

She was relieved at that because she also fell in love with him. She was afraid to let him know as she felt that it might ruin their friendship. Sometime later, Ash decided to live at the gym with Misty. His happy mother allowed to him to live, upon agreement that he would sometime visit her to do some cleaning up.

Ash and Pikachu entered the Cerulean Gym where Misty worked as a successful Gym Leader. Upon entry, they saw Misty, who was wearing a white swimsuit with her hair down. “Hiya, Mist,” he called happily.
“Pikachupi!” Pikachu cried also being happy.

But they also noticed a woman dressed in police uniform. “Er… Officer Jenny?”
“Pika?”

Jenny turned round upon hearing. “Ah, Mr. Ketchum,” she said. “I need to speak to you privately.”
“Can Misty listen to this?” Ash asked, knowing that Misty also wanted to know what’s going on.
“If she must,” Jenny replied.

They walked Jenny down to the kitchen. They all sat down by the table and had warm drinks, as Jenny was about to explain things to them.

“Before I start, Mr. Ketchum,” Jenny asked. “Have you heard of a place called the Orre Region?”
“Yeah,” Ash replied. “But I don’t know much about it.”
“The Orre region is dusty and rough place to go to. So rough, that the trainers over there would order their pokemon to attack other trainers. Not many trainers from different regions visit there as it is too dangerous.”

“That’s terrible!” Misty commented.

“A year ago,” Jenny continued. “A former criminal and former Team Snagem member known as Wes took down the organisation he once belonged to, including Cipher. But recently, this mysterious new organisation called Team Dark came and stole other trainers’ pokemon and other merchandise. Wes has disappeared but there were evidences that he was trying to find the leader of that organisation.”

“Wes must be a great trainer to take down an organisation like Team Snagem,” Ash said.

“Wes wasn’t alone, he was often accompanied by a young girl named Rui,” Jenny continued. “She had this strange ability to identify the pokemon who were being mistreated by their trainers. And then, Wes would use this gadget called the Snagem machine to catch other trainers’ pokemon.”

“Steal the pokemon from their trainers?” Ash asked. “That’s against the rules of pokemon battling isn’t it? Even if the pokemon are being mistreated?”

“It is,” Jenny answered. “But since there are a lot of bad trainers over there, we decided to let Wes go so he can treat the pokemon with care.”

Ash looked back at the time when Charmander, before he evolved into Charizard, joined him because his former trainer never cared about him.

After remembering that event, he went back to the conversation with Jenny. “So, what can I do to help?” he asked.

“We need you and the selected members of our team to help us find Wes and his accomplice, Rui and help them defeat Team Dark,” Jenny said.

“But if Wes is good enough to take down Team Snagem, I’m totally sure that he would take down this organisation by himself,” Ash said.

“I’m afraid not, the entire police force of that region were using their pokemon to take down the leader but his pokemon beaten ours easily and got away with it without a scratch. I get a feeling that Wes wouldn’t be able to beat him alone.”

Ash looked down on the table. He had reasons to go to the Orre region: a whole new adventure, a whole new challenge, a whole new experience, etc.

But then again he had this doubt in mind, what if this leader of Team Dark is unbeatable? No, he can’t think that way, this is not the way Ash Ketchum thinks!

“So, Mr. Ketchum,” she continued. “If you will come with me, you will meet the trainers that are also suitable for this job.”
“Alright!” Ash said excitedly. “I’ll go!”

“Pika!” Pikachu cried happily.

“Great!” Jenny replied. “We can leave for Vermillion City right away and we’ll leave for the Orre Region tomorrow.”

“Now, wait a minute!” Misty demanded. “If Ash is going, I’m going too!”

“I’m sorry, ma’am,” Jenny said. “But this mission is highly too dangerous for you to come.”

“I’ll go,” Ash answered. “But only if I can take Misty with me.”

Jenny became stunned at what Ash said. Judging by the look on her face, she wasn’t lying when she mentioned that the Orre region was a dangerous place. Then she changed her expression to being calm. “Alright,” she said. “But the safety of your friend will be your responsibility.”

“Thank you, officer Jenny,” Ash said. “I just need to make a call to some people first.”

Ash called Prof. Oak on the videophone. “Hi, Prof. Oak,” he said. Prof. Oak was a researcher on pokemon. Since the beginning of Ash’s pokemon journey.

“Oh! Ash!” Prof. Oak replied in an interested tone. “How are things?”

“Everything’s fine. Only I have something new to do.”

“Oh? What is that?” Prof. Oak asked, wanting to know.

“I’m going on a mission in the Orre Region.”

Prof. Oak became shocked and startled at Ash’s announcement. “Ash! A mission in the Orre Region!?”

“Something wrong, Professor?” Ash asked.

“Of course there is!” the professor said in protest. “The Orre region is a rough place and the trainers over there would often command their pokemon to attack humans!”

“I know, Officer Jenny told me about it. Why are you so nervous about it?”

“I’ve been there before, doing some research about the pokemon’s habitats. But the pokemon over there were very rough, so I had to cancel my project. By the way, what’s the mission?”

Ash explained everything what Officer Jenny told him: The situation happening in the Orre region, the mysterious new criminal organisation Team Dark, the disappearance of Wes and Rui, etc.

“Team Dark? They sound quite mysterious and dangerous…” Prof. Oak said as he placed his finger on his chin. “But on the other hand, you did become Hoenn and Orange League champion, and you and Black Jack also took down that Team Missile base. By the way, is there a chance that he would be joining you on your mission?”

“I don’t know, Professor,” Ash replied, wondering what he was up to recently.

“Well, since you’re to team up with other trainers, then I see no problem letting you go on your new journey.”

“Thanks, Professor,” Ash said in a determined tone.

“What pokemon have you got with you?”

“I got Sceptile, Swellow, Crawdaunt, Torkoal, Snorlax, Meganium and Pikachu.”

Pikachu leapt on Ash’s shoulder. “Pika!” he squealed happily.

“Well, you got a fine choice of pokemon there. But if you feel the need to change you’re pokemon, then don’t be afraid to contact me.”

“Thanks again, Porfessor.”

“Good luck, Ash.”

They both hung up the phone. Ash decided to call one of his best friends, Brock. He called him up via videophone. Brock answered the phone.

“Hey there, Brocko!” Ash said happily.

Ash and Brock had been best friends for years. During their travels, along with Misty, Brock was always the ‘big brother’ of the group. Usually, when Ash and Misty argue, Brock was always there to calm them down.

“Hey, Ash,” Brock replied. “What’s up?”

“A certain someone wants me to go on a mission to the Orre region.”

“The Orre region? You don’t mean that rough place, do ya?”

“I do.”

“Ash, shouldn’t you at least think about this before going to that place on your own?”

“I won’t be on my own, Brock. Misty is coming. You can come too if you want.”

“Well, I’m not going to let two of my best friends get in trouble. So I might as well come, maybe I’ll learn a few things over there. Just one question, who is this ‘certain someone’ you’re talking about?”

Ash rolled his eyes backwards as he let out a small sigh and smiled. “Officer Jenny,” he answered. “And she’s coming too.”

“I’m definitely there!” Brock said quickly and excitedly. “I’m leaving right away!”

Ash always knew that pretty girls were Brock’s weak spot, he just can’t say no to them.

“Hold on, Brock,” Ash said. “You don’t have to leave. Just get yourself ready and another officer will be there to collect you later.”

Brock tried to calm down. “All right, Ash,” he said. “See when you get there.”

“See you later, Brock.”

They both hanged up. “Now my mom,” Ash sighed as he dialled his home number, knowing that it wasn’t going to be easy talking to her about this.

A woman in a pink-buttoned shirt answered the call. The woman was none other than Delia, Ash’s mother.

“Hi, mom!” Ash said.

“Ash!” her mother shouted, scaring her son. “What do you think you’re doing?”

“Oh, Prof. Oak told you about it, didn’t he?” Ash said in realisation.

“Yes! If you’re going to that place then I’m going with you!!” Delia demanded.

“Mom, it’s going to be okay, I’ll be fine. I’ll have friends with me. Besides, I got into bigger troubles than this.”

Looking at Ash’s assuring eyes, Delia gave up demanding and smiled. “All right, Ash,” she said. “Just remember to brush your teeth every morning and night, don’t eat too much otherwise you’ll get a stomach ache, don’t forget to pack bandages and plasters and…”

Ash had an anime sweat drop on the back of his head while listening to his mother’s rulings. “Aw…” he thought to himself embarrassingly. Sometime after Delia made a few rules, they both said their goodbyes and hanged up.

Officer Jenny walked up behind Ash. “Found anyone yet?” she asked.

“Yep,” Ash said. “Brock will do.”

“Good, I’ll send out one of my colleagues to collect him right away. I suggest that you pack your things before leaving.”

Ash headed off to his room and started packing. He looked happily at Pikachu. “Ready, Pikachu?” Ash asked in a determined tone.

“Pika!” Pikachu cried in a determined tone as he clenched his small paws.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
More coming! Reviews please!

Last edited:

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Mwahaha, first to review!!! Kay, since I'm approaching this one chapter at a time, I'll point out most of the errors:
Ash called Prof. Oak on the videophone. “Hi, Prof. Oak,” he said. Prof. Oak was a researcher on pokemon. Since the beginning of Ash’s pokemon journey,
Unfinished XP
They both hanged up the phone
Hung up, I believe, I think hanged can only be used when referring to the noose definition.
Ash and Brock had been best friends for years. During their travels, along with Misty, Brock was always the ‘big brother’ of the group. Usually, when Ash and Misty argued, Brock was always there to calm them down.
But yeah, nice start, I'm lookin' forward to seeing how Black Jack comes into the story again and how he gets put on the mission. I just hope it's a challenge for them, tough enemies are the most fun to read about ;)

~Chibi~;249;

Cs32

SUGAR!!!
This is great! Now the sequeal of one of the best fics is out. I was going to point out mistakes, but Chibi got the only ones I saw. Also, thats a good lineup you have for Ash. The only thing I can think of is that when you say Ash stays with Misty, does it mean him and his pokemon were completly lazy? I was just woundering so I can clear something up in my head. It seems like he was training since Corphish evolved into Cradunt. Or maybe Corphish had already evolved in the last fic? I don't really know. Also, will this be told in Ashs point of view now pretty much since the other was in Black Jacks?
~~CS~~

B

blaziken1234

yes oh yeah this is great i have waited and waited and finaly... YES!!!

F

Fire_Emblem_Prodigy

Hey, awesome. I love this story! BTW, will May and Max make an appearance. Please, make them appear, or I'll be upset since they are my favourite characters. I've also read the first part as a non-member, and it's awesome except for the Ash/Misty love thing. Quite good, though.

ZOMG itz teh sequel! ^_^

-ahem- Good start, man! I looking forward to the next chap!'

BTW, you still have problems with present and past tense. =/

-D_C-

Brian Random

I WAS FROZEN TODAY!!
Before I start, I just need to inform that big evil no longer exist and I, Brian Powell, have taken over... (actually, I've only changed my name).

Chibi Pika: Thanks, dude. *Changes the mistakes* Done! And you'll be seeing a lot more action.

Cs32: The answer to the laziness between Ash and his pokemon is no, they haven't been lazing about, because if he did become lazy think how disappointed Black Jack would be. And the Corphish / Crawdaunt thing, I never mentioned him evolving and such, but let's just say he did. Ash's point of view? I'm not saying anything as of yet, cos it would ruin the story. Thanks for d review.

Blaziken1234: You must've been counting days since I made that announcment, huh? Hehe.

Fire Emblem Prodigy (I think I'll call you Firestarter or Twisted Firestarter from now on): This fic isn't high on shippyness. Originally, I never plan to make May and Max appear on this fic, but I never let my fans down, so I'll be working on it.

DC: I know, Chibi Pika told me about. Thanks.

The next chapter is tomorrow (A pound says that Blaziken1234 gets totally excited).

EDIT: Ha! Five stars already! Oh, wait a minute, only one person voted so far. Still cool!

Last edited:

Brian Random

I WAS FROZEN TODAY!!
Chapter 2

Ash, Misty, and Officer Jenny immediately headed off to their first destination of their journey, Vermilion City. They stopped at the pokemon center.

“Is this the place where we meet the team?” Ash asked.

“That is correct,” Jenny replied.

They entered the pokemon center. They soon see Brock, accompanied by Officer Jenny’s colleague, holding Nurse Joy’s hands in a gentle manner. It wasn’t a surprise to Ash and Misty that Brock would dash to pretty women straight away just to flirt with them. “Fate must’ve brought me here to you,” Brock said in a dreamy tone. “After I have completed my task with my companions, we can spend the rest of our lives together.”

The nurse became shocked and confused of what Brock was saying. Suddenly, a hand tugged Brock’s ear, making him whimper in pain and pulling him away from her. “You can spend the rest of your life alone if you don’t quit that,” Misty said with a frown.

“You may go now, Jonathon,” Jenny said.

“Yes madam,” her colleague replied, leaving the center.

“Now, Mr. Ketchum,” Jenny said. “The team should be arriving…”

Suddenly a sound of a motorcycle came from outside of the pokemon center. “Ah, they’re here now,” she finished.

A medium built man with a white t-shirt, blue jeans, red jeacket and brown hair walked in. “Well, well,” he said as he looked at Ash. “You must be the famous Ash Ketchum.”

“Mr. Ketchum,” Officer Jenny said. “Meet detective Stevens. Famous for solving the most trickiest and most difficult cases.”

”Pleased to meet you,” Ash said as he and Stevens shook hands.

“Same here,” Stevens replied.

“Wait a minute, is that all you have?” Ash asked, realising that there wasn’t much people here.

“Oh great. What’s there to worry about?” Stevens muttered as he turned his head round and called out his other companions. “Jesse, James, Meowth!” he shouted. “Get in here! Now!”

“What!?” Ash cried in shock. “Team Rocket?”

“Correction,” Stevens replied with a smile. “Former Team Rocket.”

“Oh yeah,” Ash said as he remembered that Team Rocket no longer existed.

A year ago, a Team Rocket executive named William Mane took over the criminal organisation after he double-crossed on his boss, Giovanni. Giovanni was found by the police and was put in prison. Mane took over the organisation as the new leader of Team Rocket, later to be named Team Missile. It took a while for Jesse, James and Meowth to discover the change of the organisation’s name and was soon kicked out after a long absence. The former Team Rocket trio explained the locations to the Team Missile to the police. But for some reason, the police wasn’t able to find any, thus they put the trio in jail and sentenced them to do community service. But Stevens found some use for them and decided to make the trio his assistants.

The former Team Rocket trio entered the center, looking down in shame.

“It’s not fair, sir,” Jesse moaned. “Why do we have to go on this mission with those twerps.”

“I see that you guys have already met,” Stevens said.

“Know them?” Ash replied. “They tried to steal Pikachu so many times but they keep on failing.”

“Pika!” Pikachu cried, not liking the look of that trio.

“Don’t worry, Ash,” Stevens said. “They know that Team Rocket no longer exists and I’ve made a deal with them that if this mission comes to a successful conclusion, they will go free and get a handsome fortune.”

“Well,” Ash replied suspiciously. “As long as they don’t double-cross us, it’s okay.”

After saying that, Misty finished getting Brock to come his senses. They walked over and they were also shocked when they saw the former Team Rocket trio. “What?” Misty cried. “Team Rocket? Weren’t they history?”

“Let me explain,” Stevens said.

But before he could, a huge explosion was heard from outside. “Who caused that explosion?” Jenny asked.

“Let’s find out,” Ash said.

The team ran out of the pokemon center and saw three men in dark clothing ordering their pokemon, Houndoom, Linoone and Fearow, to cause havoc around the Vermilion City port where the S.S Anne was.

“We got to stop them!” Ash yelled. “Pikachu, go!”

Pikachu leapt from Ash’s shoulder and let out a loud scream while shooting out his electric attack. “PikaCHUUUUUUUUU!”

The attack hit Linoone, knocking it down. The three men turned around and saw the team that was attacking them. One of them had grey spiky hair and serious looking eyes, the second man had long green hair and calm looking eyes, the third one was about six-foot seven and bald.

“Don’t disturb us!” shouted the man with the spiky hair. “Who do you think you are? Not that we care!”

“Who are you to cause damage to public locations?” Jenny yelled back in reply. “I’m placing you three under arrest!”

“I think not, officer!” said the big man with a deep voice “You have no clue who you’re dealing with.”

He turned his attention to his pokemon. “Houndoom!” he yelled. “Flamethrower attack!”

A Houndoom jumped and shot out a huge lick of flame at Pikachu who dodged out of the way.

“Ash can’t do this on his own!” Misty yelled as she took out her pokeball. “Corsola, Go!”

She tossed her pokeball out and out came Corsola. “Corsola!” she cried.
“Corsola!” Misty yelled. “Spike Cannon!”

Corsola glowed vigorously as she shot out multiple spikes out of her horns. But the opposition easily dodged each incoming attack.

“Houndoom,” shouted the big man. “Counter Spike Cannon with your Flamethrower!”

Houndoom shot out a lick of flame at the incoming spikes, wiping them out.

“Now, Linoone!” shouted the green haired man. “Headbutt attack!”

Linoone leapt at Corsola and headbutted her in the face, causing major damage.

“This isn’t right!” Brock said. “Corsola is a rock type, which has strong resistance against normal attacks like Headbutt! Unless…”
“Stop talking!” Stevens complained. “I’m the detective, but now is not the time to investigate pokemon statistics!”

Stevens picked out a pokeball and tossed it out. “Go! Quicksilver!”

A tall green insect with large scythes on each foreleg was let loose out of the pokeball. “Scyther Scy!” it cried.
“Quicksilver,” Stevens yelled. “Double Edge attack!”

Quicksilver leapt into the air and dived his head directly at Houndoom. The attack connected with Houndoom’s midsection, sending him flying into his trainer.

“One down!” Stevens said as he then turned to his other cohorts. “Jesse, James, Meowth! Why aren’t you doing anything?”
“We don’t help twerps,” James said nervously. “You’re not a twerp, oh no, but…”
“You two either send out your pokemon now, or it’ll be more hours of community service for you!” Stevens threatened.
“Yes, sir!” Jesse said in a scared tone.

She tossed out her pokeball and out popped Wobbuffet as he placed his paw on his head in saluting manner. “Wobbuffet!” he cried.

“Linoone!” yelled the green haired man. “Tackle attack!”

Linoone leapt forward and aimed his head at Pikachu, but Wobbuffet landed in front of Pikachu. “Wobbuffet!” Jesse cried. “Counter!”

Wobbuffet summoned up his psychic powers to bounce Linoone back and send him flying. Linoone landed heavily on his trainer thanks to the attack. Pikachu and Wobbuffet celebrated by slapping each other’s paw (Or as people call it, a high-five).

“Two down!” Stevens yelled. “One to go!”

“Why don’t you just give up?” Misty yelled. “We knocked out two pokemon and you’re the only trainer standing.”
“Never!” shouted the grey haired man. “We have orders from our boss to destroy this ship to stop you getting to the Orre region!”
“Don’t tell them the plan!” shouted the green haired man.
“So that’s it!” Stevens said. “You boys must be working for Team Dark!”

His team-mates were more surprised about Stevens’ quick thinking than discovering where their enemies came from. “How did you work out where they come from so quickly?” Jenny asked.

“A detective’s natural instinct,” Stevens replied.
“Now let’s finish them off!” Ash yelled.
“You got that right!” Misty yelled in agreement.

“Pikachu!”
“Corsola!”

They both shouted the same attack together in unison, “Tackle attack!”

Pikachu and Corsola aimed their attacks on Fearow, who had no clue how to counter two attacks. The attacks connected and Fearow was sent flying back to his trainer. “They’re done now!” Ash shouted. “Pikachu! Thunder attack!”

Pikachu leapt into the air and was about to unleash his attack, when suddenly…

“As the posh people would say, allow us!” said a low, croaky voice. “Okay, boys! Dynamic Punch attack!”

A shadowy figure jumped out of nowhere and tossed out six pokeballs, much to Ash and Pikachu’s surprise. A Tyranitar, a Feraligatr, a Nidoing, a Salamence, a Metagross and a Blaziken came out of their pokeballs and gave their targets, the Team Dark grunts, their devastating attacks and sent them airborne until they were out of sight.

The man landed on his feet, so did the pokemon. He had black leather clothing, bandanna, beard and sunglasses. “It has been a long time, kids,” he said.

Ash and the rest of the team recognised the man straight away and gasped in shock, apart from Officer Jenny who knew that this man would come…

B

blaziken1234

yay ba ba ba ba baaaa im lovin it cant wait for the next chappie

Cs32

SUGAR!!!
Jack Black is back! This is going to be cool. Also, it was a good idea to have the members of Team Dark have really strong pokemon. I wounder how it would be if they were caght by an Executive?

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Who rated this a one?!?! >=( Chibi, go find them and--
Chibi;025;;145;: --; I don't feel like killing anyone today, ask me tomorrow.
Rar, anyways, only one non-pointless-comma-related-error and that was a backwards quotation mark when Ash met Stevens. Yah ha, Black Jack's back!! I just knew it was his the second he said Dynamic Punch great chappie!!!
*Goes off and summons all of friends to rate five stars...*

~Chibi~;249;

ZOMG this rules!!!

Yaynez Black Jack is back! Can't wait to see Ash saying "ZOMG liek BJ!"! XD :p

Overall, great chappie. Can't wait for the next! ^_^

-D_C-

Cs32

SUGAR!!!
Who really whould rate this kind of a fic a one? I'm mad thinking that someone out there didn't read this and just saw your name and gave you a one or something. Well, it reminded me to rate this.
*goes to the top and rates it a five star.*
Ha ha! What? It still says 4.43. Go get em Cjibi!
LoL

Brian Random

I WAS FROZEN TODAY!!
Blaziken1234: The new chapter will be here coming tuesday. Bet you're looking at a ticking clock now, huh?

Cs32: How would you know if this is Black Jack or not? Plus, you don't know half about Team Dark yet.

Chibi Pika: Oh, so that's a give away. You've seemed to notice that Black Jack likes to use physical attacks a lot.

Dark Charizard: Thanx, DC.

Cs32 (again): I have no clue who gave this a one, maybe it's an advanceshipper (Not Dark Charizard) or a guy who I flamed at for making a poor quality fanfic or it could be someone who doesn't take ratings seriously or...

I am upset that someone gave em a one but not too upset because you guys like it. Thanks a lot! :)

Cs32

SUGAR!!!
Your welcome and I guess thats all that matters, the reviewers. I mean mines not as good as a lot of peoples. Though i'm happy with the reviews I get.
*coughChibicough*
I know that it's Jack Black because of the pokemon you mentioned and the physical attacks.

C

Crystal_Milotic

I made it to the sequel! YAY!

Anyway, so far the plot seems interesting. I'm glad Black Jack got there, the story just wouldn't be the same without him. ^^ Well, that's all I have to say.

C_M

Brian Random

I WAS FROZEN TODAY!!
Cs32: Thumb's up, mate.

Crystal_Milotic: Believe me, CM, you'll see what Black Jack and the others have in store for Team Dark... *[SPOIL]Plans something nasty[/SPOIL]*

Everyone else: Yep! I think that this chapter is gonna suck a little bit *Shrugs*

Chapter 3

“It can’t be!” Ash said in a surprised tone. “Black Jack?”
“Ketchum,” Black Jack replied back, as he turned round and showing a small smile.
“How’s everyone?” Ash asked, also showing a small smile.

“Well…” Black Jack started as he gently stroked his beard. “Alice recently got a Teddiursa and Eevee as pets, John and Sandra have got a lot of jobs to do and Cassandra and Wally have also been busy, but they have been visiting each other on weekends so that their Gardevoirs can spend time together.”

“I hope things go well with those two,” Ash replied.

“Sorry, we’re late,” said a familiar girl’s voice.

Ash and the others turned to the voice’s attention and saw two familiar figures. One was just a few inches shorter than Ash, she had brown hair with both of her ears covered, she was also wearing a red jacket, a white mini skirt, black and white gloves, black tight shorts, and a red bandanna wrapped around her head. The other figure was shorter than the girl, he had black hair, he was also wearing a pair of glasses, a green shirt, brown short and blue trainers.

“May? Max?” Ash said in a surprised tone, while putting a happy face. “What are you guys doing here?”
“We heard that some pokemon contests are going to open around here soon,” May replied. “Then we bumped into Black Jack while he was taking a break from his travelling and he said that he was going on a new adventure. So, how about if we join?”

Ash turned to Jenny. Knowing what he was going to ask, she gave a small smile and nodded. “Ash and Black Jack have a lot of good friends backing them up,” she thought.

While they were talking, Black Jack’s attention then turned to Pikachu and smiled in a welcoming fashion. “How are things, you little critter?”
“Pika pika!” Pikachu replied happily.

All of the pokemon were released from their pokeballs and greeted each other.

Stevens walked up to Black Jack and offered his hand. “Ah, the famous Black Jack,” he said. “It’s a pleasure to finally meet you.”
“Who’s this freak show?” Black Jack asked in an uninterested tone.
“That’s detective Stevens,” Jenny replied. “The best detective in the world.”

Black Jack gave a small “humph”, as he turned his attention to two more important people in Ash’s life, Brock and Misty.

“What’s wrong with him?” Stevens asked in a puzzled tone.
“Didn’t you know?” Jenny said. “Black Jack doesn’t like people working for the law, since he used to work for Team Rocket. I even had a hard time convincing him to come with us.”
“How did you get him to come?” Stevens asked curiously.
“I promised him that he would meet a lot of tough trainers.”
“Ah! Then Black Jack is about to get what he wants.”

“Brock,” Black Jack said. “How are things with your family?”
“Everyone’s fine,” Brock replied. “My brother is still training to become the next Pewter City’s gym leader. After my dad retires, he’ll be taking over.”
Black Jack smiled and spoke privately to him. “You’re only here for Officer Jenny, right?”
“Oh yeah,” Brock said as he blushed a pinkish colour.

Black Jack then turned his attention to Misty as he whispered to himself, “That Brock kid never quits.”

“Long time, no see, Misty,” he called out.
“Hi, Black Jack,” Misty replied back.
“It’s been a while.”
“Yeah, since the Hoenn League.”
“You’re going on an adventure with Ketchum again?”
“Yeah, I got a bit bored staying at the Cerulean City Gym.”

She turned her head to look at Ash, who was getting caught in a noogie by Black Jack’s Nidoking. “Besides, someone’s got to keep an eye on him,” she continued with a smile.

Black Jack then set his eyes on the frightened Jesse, James and Meowth, giving them a nasty frown. “What are they doing here?” he asked in a nasty tone.

“Allow me to explain,” Stevens replied, stepping in. “These three were former members of Team Rocket, they’ve explained that Team Rocket’s been changed to Team Missile but they were put into community service anyway. I saw that they would be helpful in my detective work so I took them under my wing.”
“Show-off!” Black Jack thought. “But at least we can keep those guys out of trouble for a while.”

“This is great,” Jenny said. “Now the introductions are done, we now must book our rooms so we could take a night’s rest for tomorrow’s trip.”

They all entered the pokemon center with Officer Jenny leading the way. “Nurse Joy?” she called out.

“Yes? How can I help you?” Joy asked.

Suddenly, a small blur rushed up to her and grasped her hands in a quick but gentle manner. It turned out that it was Brock, running up to her. “You can help me out by going on a date with me tonight before I leave for the Orre region tomorrow,” he said as he teeth sparkled. An anime sweat drop appeared on the back of Nurse Joy’s head.

Misty immediately tugged Brock by the ear and pulled him away from Joy. “Let me help you out by getting you back to your senses,” Misty said with a frown.

“All right, everybody,” Jenny announced. “Everyone have a good night’s rest. We will all leave early tomorrow morning. Once we get to the Orre region, we will all discuss the plan there. Any questions?”

Everyone shook their heads, meaning that they don’t have any. “Good,” Jenny replied as she gave person a key each. “I’ll see you all tomorrow.”

Elsewhere, a mysterious man, whose face that was hiding in the shadows, was sitting at his desk in a posh office room. Three men came into the room, looking quite battered and bruised. The mysterious man got up and checked the bruises on one of his men’s faces.

“Where is he now?” he asked.
“With them,” answered one of his men.
After some thought, the mysterious man said, “They’re not taking us seriously, but he will soon enough. Come.”

The mysterious man walked passed them out of his office while they followed.

Next episode: Black Jack and his teammates will arrive at their next destination for a new adventure, the Orre region. Will they find the missing people, Wes and Rui? Will they find and defeat the Team Dark Leader? These questions will be answered soon!

Last edited:
C

Crystal_Milotic

Yay! Black Jack's here! *parties*

The chapter was a little short, but it was awsome! I wonder who those guys were...

C_M

Cs32

SUGAR!!!
Like DC said, short but sweet. Nidoking giving a noogie, seems like that would hurt. Noogie! :D
I like you giving him a beard, I think that makes him funny.