• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon_Impact: Series 2

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Short, but sweet, as the others have said, glad to see Black Jack's back and now I'm definately looking forward to them getting to Orre. Heh, that ending was a good way to induce some more suspence as well...

~Chibi~;249;

Brian Random

I WAS FROZEN TODAY!!
Oh! So it doesn't suck! I was a bit worried that it would because there was no action. Thanks you guys!

Short, but sweet, as the others have said, glad to see Black Jack's back and now I'm definately looking forward to them getting to Orre. Heh, that ending was a good way to induce some more suspence as well...

Believe me, you have no idea what Black Jack is capable of yet. You'll be seeing more suspense in the later chapters and episodes.

Like DC said, short but sweet. Nidoking giving a noogie, seems like that would hurt. Noogie!
I like you giving him a beard, I think that makes him funny.

I assume that you found this chapter a humorous one, correct?

I wonder who those guys were...

You'll find out soon enough, CM.

Cs32

SUGAR!!!
I assume that you found this chapter a humorous one, correct?

Thats right! :D Sometimes I have a weird since of homur and laugh for hours on end with my friends on certain stuff. Though the noogie thing kind of reminded me of some flashbacks with me as Nidoking and Ash being some of my friends. Heh heh...
~~CS~~

Brian Random

I WAS FROZEN TODAY!!
Episode 2: Now entering the Orre Region

Episode 2: Now entering the Orre Region

Chapter 1

It was very early in the morning as everyone in the group were getting ready to get on the ship that was about to travel to the Orre Region.

After they set sail, they decided to browse around the ship since it would only take a couple of hours to get to their location. Black Jack leaned on the rails as he observed the beautiful sea. On the back of his mind, he remembered the time of how much his niece wanted to be with him for his new journey.

-Flashback-

Black Jack was relaxing at the backyard of a mansion, which belonged to John, his brother. The mansion was near Goldenrod City of the Johto region. John was a very rich man and owned his part of the company called Burgcorp, which created different types of electronic products for pokemon. Recently, John and his wife, Sandra had been away on business a lot, meaning that their daughter, Alice, was alone a lot. But since her uncle Black Jack was there, she would never be alone. But at that moment, she was taking a nap in her bedroom.

Black Jack had a bottle of beer next to him. He sat up and drank a small portion of his favourite drink. While he was minding his own business, he heard a man calling his name. “Excuse me, Mr. Black Jack,” he said in a posh accent. “You have a visitor.”

Black Jack looked over his shoulder and saw two people. One of them was bald, middle-aged man wearing a tuxedo. It was obvious to Black Jack that that was his brother’s butler. The other was a woman dressed in a police uniform, she had mixed green and blue hair tied in a small ponytail. “Officer Jenny?” Black Jack said in a confused tone. “What do you want?”

Inside the sitting room of the mansion, Jenny explained the situation to him concerning the Orre Region and asked if he could go with her since he was one of the strongest pokemon masters. She also promised him that he would meet tough trainers.

Black Jack gave it some thought. “Fine, I’ll go,” he said in a low tone. “But if this is going to be a waste of my time, don’t come to me again, ya hear?”
“Can I come?” asked a girl’s voice.

A little girl walked in the sitting room carrying a cuddly toy. She was wearing pink pyjamas and was being followed by Teddiursa and Eevee, both which belonged to her. Black Jack forced a small smile. “Like the police lady said, Alice,” he replied, knowing that she had been hearing to their conversation. “It’s a bit rough out there.”

Alice looked down feeling rejected, knowing what her uncle meant. “Oh,” she said back as she sadly walked back to her room.

Officer Jenny stood up. “Thank you for your co-operation and your acceptance to our request, Mr. Black Jack,” she said. “Meet us in Vermillion City in five days time, we will then set off for the Orre region the following day.”
“Gotcha,” Black Jack replied in a down tone, knowing how sad Alice was feeling, and that made him feel bad about it.

As Officer Jenny made her way out, Black Jack made his way to Alice’s room. As he came close to the door, he heard soft crying from the other side of the door. He opened it and saw her niece lying on her bed, crying tears on her pillow. Her Teddiursa and Eevee were trying to comfort her but as they saw Black Jack by the door, they moved slightly out of the way as he came over to her.

“Alice,” he said in a concerned tone as he placed his hand on her shoulder. “Why the sad face?”
“U-Uncle, go away,” Alice sobbed. “I don’t want you to see me cry.”
“I’ve seen you cry once… about having to let go of some of your friends.”

Alice teary eyes widened upon hearing that. “You know about that?”
“Yeah,” Black Jack replied as he got up and walked over to her desk, which had small cuddly toys and a beautiful music box. When he opened up a nearby musical box, it played a small chiming tune and a small plastic doll wearing a ballet outfit spinning slowly. “Maybe this will calm you down while I talk to you,” he said.

Alice sat up on her bed as she wiped away her tears while Black Jack sat next to her and placed his hand on her back.

“You’re worried about not seeing me again, huh?” he asked.
“Mm-hm,” Alice replied sadly as she nodded.

Black Jack started his comforting lecture.

“Alice, I know what it’s like to let go of your friends, even with the knowledge that you may not see them again. But you know, letting go of them is one of the bravest things you would ever have to do.”

He looked at his loved one and smiled. “It seems to be me that you’re as brave as me, kid,” he said. “Let me give you one advice, as long as you keep them inside of your heart and mind, they’ll never go away.”

Alice looked and forced a small smile, but that didn’t fool Black Jack one bit, as he knew how sad she was feeling.

“Alice, don’t worry,” he said in an assuring tone. “After I’m done doing this thing, I’m gonna be coming back here anyway.”
“Promise, uncle?” Alice asked in a hopeful tone, as she held her little finger out in a shape of a small hook. “Cos I heard that you would take me to the park with Little Sis and Big Brother.”

Eevee, who was nicknamed Little Sis, and Teddiursa, nicknamed as Big Brother, leapt happily in small jumps upon hearing that.

Black Jack let out a small laugh. “This promise will never be broken,” he said as he hooked his little finger onto hers.

The following day, Black Jack was about to leave the mansion for his mission, with the butler accompanying him out of the mansion. “I wish John and Sandra were here,” he said. “But it’s a good thing I said goodbye to them yesterday on the phone.”

He turned to look at the butler who was standing quite near him. “Take good care of Alice and her pokemon, okay?” Black Jack asked.
“I will, sir,” the butler replied as he bowed slightly to him.
“Uncle, wait!” cried a voice.

Black Jack and the butler looked at the voice’s direction and it turned out to be Alice calling for Black Jack’s attention. “I have something made especially for you,” she said as she held out a wristband made out of flowers and placed it round Black Jack’s wrist.

Her uncle smiled at the gift with admiration, he then loosened it and placed it back in her hands. “Look after this for me,” he said softly. “I’ll be back for it.”

He then took off on his motorcycle, making his way to Vermilion City in Kanto. “Goodbye, uncle!” Alice cried as she waved him goodbye. After he was out of sight, she went back into the mansion with tears with in her eyes as she looked at the wristband. “I’ll miss you.”

Black Jack also had tears in his eyes, as he rode his motorcycle to his next destination.

-End flashback-

“Alice…” Black Jack mumbled to himself.
“Hey, Black Jack,” said a child’s voice.

Black Jack turned to the voice’s direction and saw Ash, Pikachu and Misty walking up to him. “What?” he asked.
“We spotted you being alone and decided to have a little chat with ya,” Misty replied.
“Well, I was just thinking about some stuff,” Black Jack replied as he turned his face to the sea.
“About what?” Ash asked.
“The trainers of the Orre region,” Black Jack lied as he turned his attention back to the sea. “If they’re as tough as Officer Jenny say they are, I might consider staying there for a while or so.”
“Inviting anyone?” Misty asked.
“Nope. No one in particular,” Black Jack replied.
“Not even Alice?” Ash asked.

Black Jack became silent for a few moments as he looked down. The two young trainers knew how much Alice meant to him. “We’ll see…” Black Jack suddenly replied.

Pikachu also noticed had sad Black Jack was feeling as he leapt off Ash’s shoulder and on to his and gently patted him on the head. “Pika pika,” he squealed softly.
“Thanks, you little critter,” Black Jack replied, forcing a small smile.

“Attention, passengers! We are moments away from the docks of the Orre region,” said an announcer, who was talking from some large speakers. “Would the passengers please collect your belongings and walk to the exit? Thank you for taking the St. Anne. We hope that you would visit us again.”

“Sounds like our stop is coming up,” Black Jack said as he and his two cohorts walked towards the end of the ship and gazed at the horizon of the Orre region.

“Thanks to you, Alice,” he thought deeply with a smile. “I now have a better reason to fight.”
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
More coming! Reviews please!

B

blaziken1234

wicked sweeeeeet!! i love it you are the best writer!! full of suspense!! i am awaiting the next chapie

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Wow, I like the flashback a lot, I was wondering what happened when he was asked to go to Orre and it shows a bit of a different side of Black Jack. Love it, keep 'em comin'! ^^

~Chbi~;249;

Cs32

SUGAR!!!
I agree with Chibi, it shows a more softer side to Black Jack instead of the rough guy, and having him think of Alice the whole time. Big brother and little sis? I had to smile at that one. Keep them coming BP!
~~CS~~

Brian Random

I WAS FROZEN TODAY!!
Blaziken1234: Haha! I'm going to have to thank you... twice! Firstly, I like to thank you for the review. Secondly, for helping my fiver! XD

Dark Charizard: Thanx!

Chibi Pika and Cs32: Well, we've notice how many personalities that Black Jack has. He's mainly a bit rough and sometimes sarcastic, but when comes to family, he shows his caring side because she's family. After not seeing his family for so long, he decided to make up for lost times by bonding with them again, mainly his niece.

Big Brother and Little Sis... let's just say that Alice saw them as family.

Speaking of sides, you have to see the other side of Black Jack.

Thanks you guys!

Brian Random

I WAS FROZEN TODAY!!
Chapter 2

As the St. Anne was coming closer to the coast of the Orre Region, Ash, Misty, Pikachu and Black Jack noticed some nearby docks, a large building and a lot people walking about. “Finally,” Black Jack said. “I was getting bored around here.”

“Yeah, me too,” Ash said. “I could get into some action right now.”

Suddenly, a growling noise was heard and it came from Ash’s stomach. “How about going for some burgers first?” Misty said as she wrapped her arm around Ash’s lower back. “Your determination is as big as your appetite as usual, Ash.”

“I agree,” Ash replied with a small laugh.

As they got off the St. Anne, along with Brock, Stevens, Max, May, Jenny and the former Team Rocket trio, Jenny announced that they would have to leave for Pyrite Town right away when she spotted a man wearing a police uniform, waiting for them.

“Hang on a sec,” Ash said. “I was wondering if we could take a little break. We have been travelling for a long time, y’know.”

“I’m afraid that crime doesn’t rest, Mr. Ketchum,” Jenny replied. “We have no time to spare.”

“C’mon, Jenny,” Black Jack said. “I bet my next bottle of beer that the other guys are hungry. Right, Brock?”

“I’m hungry for you, Jenny,” Brock said dreamily, making his comrades anime-fell in embarrassment, apart from Max and May who pulled each one of his ears.

“Whatever,” Black Jack said, who also didn’t fall in embarrassment but showed a small frown. “I could torture for some right now.”

“How about you three?” Stevens said as he turned to his assistants. “How about a snack?”

“You mean we finally get something to eat!?” James said excitedly.

“Yes, but…” Stevens stopped what he was about to say and said, “What do you mean ‘finally’?!”

“Very well,” officer Jenny said with a small sigh. “Ten minutes.”

“Let’s split,” Black Jack said.

After ten minutes of break time, they all gathered back to the previous location where they’ve split up. “Alright, everybody,” Jenny yelled. “On to Pyrite Town!”

She turned to her fellow police officer and walked over to him while the others followed. “You kids go ahead,” Black Jack said. “I’ll get my bike and follow you.”

His comrades nodded as he left the group. As he went outside where the St. Anne was, he spotted his motorcycle that he placed near the entrance after getting off the ferry. He got on it, started up the engine and drove it inside another part of the building. Little did he notice, that there was a small chip was attached to his motorcycle.

Meanwhile, Ash, Misty and the others were waiting for him by a couple of police vans. In no time at all, Black Jack made his way out of the building and rode near the vans. “Ready?” he asked.

“Ready!” everyone yelled.
“Then let’s go.”

They rode through the dusty roads of the Orre region. As they rode, Black Jack noticed a few fossilised pokemon skeletons and thought that they might’ve died trying to go through the deserts. It took them a few hours to get to Pyrite Town.

Upon entering, they got out / off the vehicles and observed the town. The place looked filthy and rotten, the buildings looked like that they have been damaged by vandals and never fixed, they also looked badly designed and there was a cave at the other side of town, along with a bridge that looked old but mended… and what was more, it was deserted.

“Hello!” Ash yelled. “Anybody here?”
“Sshh!” Jenny warned. “What if the Team Dark grunts are on to us?”
“Simple,” Black Jack answered. “We smash their faces in.”

“Not if we smash yours first!” yelled a voice, catching our heroes’ attentions.

Different Team Dark grunts came out from different places, surrounding them. Black Jack looked and spotted every one of them, even those in hiding. “A bunch of you against nine of us?” he asked. “As far as I’m concerned, you Team Dark punks are outnumbered. Even I can take you all out by myself.”

“You against us?” one of the grunts yelled. “You’re mad!”

“Maybe…” Black Jack said as he clenched his fists, making bone-cracking sounds. “But I can’t have fun on my own.”

As he expected, all of his pokemon became released of his pokeballs that were attached to his belt, each of them were letting out their loud roars. “This will make our day,” he said with a nasty smile.

“Attack!” yelled one of the grunts. Upon hearing that command, all of them startedcharging and leaping onto to them, most of them threw out their pokeballs to release their pokemon.

Black Jack snapped his fingers, motioning that was now the time to fight. He and all of his pokemon ran at the grunts and pokemon and started fighting them. “Come on, you guys!” Ash yelled as he took out his pokeballs. “Black Jack can’t do this alone!”

He tossed them all out and all of his pokemon came out. “Let’s get them!” Ash yelled and his pokemon yelled out their battle cries in response.

He and his pokemon joined in the fight, much to Nidoking’s annoyance.

(A/N: Pokemon speak their own language so I’m doing the translation here.)

“We don’t need any help!” Nidoking yelled as he was beating up a Dodrio, one of the Team Dark grunt’s pokemon. “But if you have to join, at least leave us a few!”
“I always knew that you didn’t like sharing, Nidoking,” Ash’s Sceptile replied as he ran passed him.
“He’s a funny guy, isn’t he?” Nidoking asked as he looked down at the beaten Dodrio.
“WHAT!?” all three of Dodrio’s heads yelled in shock.

(A/N: Translation ended.)

“Ash’s right!” Misty yelled as she took out her pokeballs. “Grarydos, Corsola, go!”

Her two pokemon became released from their pokeballs and yelled out their battle cries, ready for battle. Incidentally, one more pokeball popped open from Misty’s belt, releasing one more pokemon.

“Psy yay yay?” the little duck pokemon cried in a confused tone as he held on to its head.
“Psyduck? Are you saying you wanna battle too?” Misty asked in a hopeful tone.

Psyduck looked at what was going on in a curious way. As he looked on, Nidoking and Feraligatr (Both belonging to Black Jack) held a stop sign each, waiting for a weakened and dazed Hypno to stand up between them. As it did, both of Black Jack’s pokemon slammed it in the head with their weapons on each side, knocking him out.

Seeing that, Psyduck panicked as he ran back to Misty and pecked its pokeball, making him being zapped back into it, much to Misty’s embarrassment.

“Now that the embarrassment is over,” Misty said with closed frowning eyes, she pointed at the opposition and yelled out, “Grarydos, Hydro Pump! Corsola, Spike Cannon!”

Grarydos shot out a huge spray of water at some of the grunts, knocking them down while Corsola glowed vigorously as she shot out numerous Mechas, stinging various grunts and their pokemon.

“C’mon, Combusken!” May yelled as she tossed out her pokeball. “Let’s go!”

A young fowl pokemon materialised after being released from its pokeball, yelling out its name.

Team Dark were at a disadvantage, thanks to the teamwork of Ash and the others. In particular, Black Jack’s Blaziken was doing away with one of the grunts. As he kicked him the stomach, the grunt stumbled backwards. As Blaziken saw the other grunts coming, he and May’s Combusken looked at each other and gave each a slight nod. Blaziken kneeled down on one knee as Combusken ran up to him and jumped on his shoulder, it leapt up again to give a leap kick to the staggered grunt, sending him flying into the other grunts, knocking them down.

“Amazing!” Max said in astonishment. “We only knew Black Jack and his pokemon for a few months and already we’re showing some good stuff.”

“Things are getting nasty,” Stevens said. “And a little suspicious as well.”

He turned to his three assistants. “Jesse, James, Meowth,” he said as he walked passed them. “Help them out.”
“What are you going to do?” Jesse said.
“Some investigation,” Stevens replied.
“Peraps we can come wiv ya,” Meowth suggested.
“No!” Stevens replied in protest as he kept on walking. “Ash and the others will need all the help they can get.”

Jesse and James turned their attention to Meowth. “Wot?” he asked nervously.
“You first!” they yelled in unison as they grabbed him and tossed him out. “Double Edge attack!”
“Wait!” Meowth cried. “I don’t know that attack!”

Black Jack’s Tyranitar heard Meowth’s screaming and turned his attention to him. Instinctively seeing this as an attack, he quickly retaliated and knocked him right back into Jesse and James.

“Leave the clearing to me!” Brock said as he tossed out his pokeball. “Forretress! Explosion!”

A Forretress came out of its pokeball and landed in the middle of the battlefield. It glowed vigorously and exploded, knocking everyone down. After the smoke cleared, a few coughs and groans were heard from various people and pokemon, mainly Ash, Black Jack, Misty and their respective pokemon. As Black Jack got up, he looked around and noticed a lot of the grunts were knocked out, he then noticed Ash covering Misty away from the explosion.

“Misty,” Ash said. “You okay?”
“Pikachupi?” Pikachu squeaked as he leapt towards them.
“Yeah, thanks to you, Ash” Misty replied with a small smile but she suddenly noticed that Ash’s arm was bleeding. “Hey! You’re hurt!”
“It’s nothing,” Ash said.
“Nothing?” Misty said in a concerned tone. “Being in this rotten place, you could get germs and sand in there.”

“Brock!” Misty called, making him snap out of his trance while he was staring at Jenny. “We need first aid!”

Black Jack noticed that as his and Ash’s pokemon were walking over to him.

(A/N: Pokemon translation)

“I have this urge to do that ‘sitting in the tree’ poem,” Feraligatr said with a snigger as he looked at Misty wrapping a bandage around Ash’s arm.
“Go ahead, I’ll join in,” Sceptile replied as he had both his paws at the back of his head in a relaxing manner.

(A/N: Translation ended)

Suddenly, they sensed that more grunts were coming into the battle scene, while some of them were standing up, recovering from the blast. “Better make it quick with the first aid thing, kids,” Black Jack warned as he also sensed the dangers coming in.

“Come and get us, you creeps!” Ash yelled as he stood up. “We want more!”

“Leave them to me,” said a young calm arrogant voice. “Umbreon! Confuse Ray!”

Everyone became stunned and confused, thinking of where the voice came from when suddenly the grunts became dizzy as they began to wobble, feeling the effects of the Confuse Ray. “Now, Tyranitar!” shouted the voice. “Hyper Beam attack!”

Out of nowhere, another Tyranitar leapt into the scene and landed on his feet and shot out numerous huge light beams at the grunts and their pokemon. “We must retreat!” one of them cried as he and all of the other grunts ran away, while some lay on the ground unconscious.

A young man stepped off his gigantic machine for a bike and walked into the scene. He had silver spiked hair and confident yellow eyes, with a white stripe painted across his face. He was also wearing a long blue jacket with a weird gadget attached to his sleeve; he was also wearing black jeans and boots.

“It’s Wes,” Jenny said.
“Wes?” Ash said curiously.

“Hey, Wes! Wait for me!” cried a girl’s voice. She ran into the scene wearing a blue jean jacket with fluffy purple lines as patterns, a mini skirt and red boots. She also had red hair with ponytails on each side. Riding on her shoulder was a Plusle. She quickly grabbed hold of Wes’s arm, making him blush in embarrassment.

“And Rui,” Jenny continued.
“Ah ha!” yelled a familiar voice.

Everyone turned to the voice’s attention and spotted Stevens standing next to Black Jack’s bike. “What are you doing over there?” Black Jack asked sounding a bit cross.
“I found something attached to your bike,” Stevens replied.
“What?”
“A small minichip. I have a feeling that the grunts may have followed us here using this gadget.”

Black Jack quickly walked over to Stevens; he snatched the chip away from him and looked at it. “Punks,” he snarled as he crushed the chip into pieces. He then angrily looked at Stevens and harshly grabbed him by the neck without choking him. “Rule no.1,” he snarled. “Never go near my bike.”

“Okay, Black Jack, calm down,” Ash said as he got between both men.
“Fine,” Black Jack replied as he released Stevens’s neck.

“Wes,” Jenny said as Wes was observing Black Jack’s actions. “On behalf of the police force, there’s a request I’d like to ask you.”
“Well?” Wes replied in an uninterested tone.
“I was informed that you are looking to take down Team Dark. The thing is, so are we. Would you like to team up with us?”

Wes looked at both Ash and Black Jack, the two pokemon masters with high reputations, and thought long and hard. He then showed a confident smile. “All right then,” he replied. “I’m in.”
I have a feeling that this chapter may suck a bit... :p

Cs32

SUGAR!!!
No it didn't suck, I like it.
Rule # 1 sucka! LoL
Also a little love showin with Ash and Misty. I also liked the pokemon translations. :p
~~CS~~

Great chap! It DID NOT suck!
Also funny in some parts.

"Rule no.1: Never go near mah computah" XDDD

-D_C-

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Lol, it didn't suck, that was a perfect bleand of action and comedy X3 Lol, these were my favorite parts:
“Simple,” Black Jack answered. “We smash their faces in.”

“You first!” they yelled in unison as they grabbed him and tossed him out. “Double Edge attack!”
“Wait!” Meowth cried. “I don’t know that attack!”

“I have this urge to do that ‘sitting in the tree’ poem,” Feraligatr said with a snigger as he looked at Misty wrapping a bandage around Ash’s arm.

“Rule no.1,” he snarled. “Never go near my bike.”
Lol, the battle was great as usual and Wes's arrival was surprising. But Grarydos is spelled Gyarados XP
Keep it up!

~Chibi~;249;

Brian Random

I WAS FROZEN TODAY!!
Really? You guys thought it didn't suck!? I was pretty worried because of lack of action.

Blaziken1234: Thanx, and you'll be reading more soon... very soon.

Cs32: Yep, you've spotted a little shippyness between those two... and it's fun picking on them too!

DC: Thanx!

Chibi Pika: About that spelling mistake, I'll change that when I have the time. Yep, those bits are funny.

EDIT: I'm confused what's funny about this no.1 thing?

Last edited:

Naesala

Out of Pokemon.
exellent!i really liked your first fic to!i spent 5 hours on the computer reading your first fic!keepup the good work!

Brian Random

I WAS FROZEN TODAY!!
ssw: Thanx, ssw! Five hours? *Impressed whistle* Anyways, here's another one.

Chapter 3

A few hours after getting their pokemon healed at a nearby pokemon center. After getting to know each other, the group visited the Pyrite Town police station, along with Wes and Rui. Upon entry, Officer Jenny was there and as usual, Brock just couldn’t handle himself as he dashed over to her and gently grabbed her hands.

“Officer Jenny,” Brock said dreamily. “It may have been a few hours, but every second is like an eternity.”

Jenny became stunned of what he just said, but then calmed as Max and Misty pulled each one of Brock’s ears. “And every time you do that, we’ll be doing this,” Max said with a frown.

“Oh, Officer Jenny,” Brock whimpered, much to Wes and Rui’s curiosity.
“Is he always like this?” Rui asked.
“Every time,” Ash replied with a sigh.
“Pika pika,” Pikachu squeaked, with a tone that agreed with Ash.

“Ahem,” Jenny said. “Shall we?”

She took them down one of the corridors of the station until she opened a room to her left. The room revealed to have a large map of Orre at the end of the room and a number of chairs. “Please sit down,” Jenny said politely. “Make yourselves comfortable.”

After everyone sat down on their chairs, Jenny took out a marker pen and circled various locations on the map.

“As you can see,” Jenny started. “I’ve circled three locations of the Orre region, which are Team Dark bases. We, as a group, need to split up into three to take down a base each, and arresting anyone involved.”

“And then,” she continued as she drew another circle on the map. “We shall meet up on this point to take the final Team Dark base down and arrest its leader. Any questions?”

“Can I make one of those bases explode?” Black Jack asked.
“If you are certain that it’s the right thing to do,” Jenny replied. “Yes.”
“So that’s it? All we have to do is take a base each, shut it down, meet you at the rendezvous point to find the leader and get him?
“That’s right.”
“Good. As long as there is action, that’s fine with me.”
“Are there any other questions?”

Everyone shook their heads sideways. “No?” officer Jenny asked. “Good. Now we’ll need three groups.”

“I’ll be going on my own,” Black Jack said as he stood up. “You guys pick whoever you want.”

“Wait a minute,” Jenny said, as Black Jack was about to leave. “You’re going to need someone in your group, just in case.”

Black Jack stopped and let out a small sigh, knowing that he’ll be kept on reminded until he picked his team member, he then quickly picked his team members. “Fine, if I have to… I pick Meowth, May and Max.”

“Dah!!” Meowth said in shock. “Why me!?”
“Even though you are useless, this the least I could do to get you out of trouble… and double-crossing us,” Black Jack replied as he left, just before Max and May could ask him the same question.

“What’s up with him?” Wes asked.
“Don’t worry too much about him,” Ash replied. “He always likes to do things on his own. I just wish that he would ask for a helping hand sometimes.”

“Well, since Black Jack has chosen his teammates,” Jenny said. “I’ll be the team captain for one of the teams, and I also suggest that Stevens also becomes a team captain for another.”

“Okay with me,” Stevens replied.

They both took different turns to pick out their team members. In the end, Jenny picked James, Jesse, Wes and Rui, which made Brock’s face turn blue and sulk in the corner since he wanted to team up with Jenny so much, while Stevens picked Ash, Misty and Brock.

“Good thing I have a gallant prince by my side,” Rui said in a cute tone as she gently held Wes by his arm, making him blush in embarrassment.

“That’s that,” Jenny said after each team chose their locations. “Now everyone take a good night’s rest, we have a big day tomorrow.”

Meanwhile, Black Jack was walking around Pyrite Town carrying around an opened bottle of beer he bought from a local tavern. He spotted a huge dome-like building and heard some cheering inside and wondered if this was a stadium. Upon entry, a ticket seller welcomed him.

“Welcome to Pyrite coliseum, sir!” the ticket seller said enthusiastically.
“Hey,” Black Jack said. “How much is it to get in?”
“Just ten bucks, sir,” the ticket seller replied as he took Black Jack’s money in exchange for a ticket.

Black Jack proceeded to walk into one of the audience balconies and noticed that inside of the stadium was quite messy and smelly, he also noticed that there were ten levels of balconies that he could visit and decided to take the fifth level.

As he walked to the fifth level, he looked down and noticed a knocked out Scyther being dragged away by two people. Black Jack also noticed a Rhydon, but it was not any Rhydon as he had a metal arm, replacing one of his forelegs as one of his limbs.

“Ladies and gentleman!” the announcer cried. “Are you going to let this pokemon walk away with your money?”

The audience, apart from Black Jack, began to boo and yelled out various things.

“Get that freak outta here!”
“Boo!”
“No way he’s walking away with my money!”

Then, a huge muscular man came onto the battlefield, but the Rhydon showed no fear on his face, yet he showed no determination.

“Ladies and gentleman!” the announcer cried. “I give you… The Liberator!”

The audience gave a standing ovation, while Black Jack showed no expression either. As the Liberator took out his pokeball the announcer walked over to him.

“Remember, no cheating,” said the announcer as he covered his microphone.
“I thought you said everything goes!” the Liberator said.
“Yeah, but some people may not like that,” the announcer replied. He then placed the microphone near his mouth. “BEGIN!!”

The Liberator tossed out his pokeball and a four-armed tough Machamp came out and showed a few poses to show off while Rhydon showed a pose of his own, he beckoned Machamp to come and attack him.

Machamp dashed at Rhydon and punched him in the stomach, staggering him. He then punched Rhydon in the face, making him spin round and walk a few steps away from him, trying to recover.

Machamp aimed another punch at Rhydon but Rhydon quickly retaliated, as he turned round and gave a punch of his own at Machamp’s incoming fist. As both forces collided, there was a huge clanging noise and Machamp yelled out in pain as he took away his hand to shake away the pain.

While Machamp was distracted, Rhydon grabbed hold of him and began punching him in the stomach like he was a punching bag with his metal foreleg. After some repeated blows, Rhydon held Machamp by the head and headbutted him in the face, knocking him out without feeling the recoil. “No!” cried the Liberator in disbelief. “This can’t be happening!”

“Ladies and gentleman,” the announcer yelled as the Liberator called back his Machamp. “Here’s your winner, Mecha!”

“So that’s the Rhydon’s name,” Black Jack thought in an interested tone.

No one liked the announcement and continued booing at Mecha. As the Liberator walked out, feeling embarrassed and ashamed, a man with blue jeans, blue jacket with a black T-shirt underneath, red cap, and long brown scruffy hair walked in. “Hey,” he said, catching the announcer’s attention. “I want a challenge.”

Mecha looked at his challenger and smiled, as he thought that he wouldn’t stand a chance against him. Noticing his confident smile, the announcer made another announcement. “We have a surprise challenge here, ladies and gentleman! Mecha will face… um…”

The announcer looked at the challenger. “Isaac Wolfpack,” the challenger said.

“Isaac Wolfpack!” The announcer cried enthusiastically. “The rules and stakes will continue as usual!”

Isaac walked over to his respective part of the battlefield and took out his pokeball. “Go! Heracross!” he shouted as he tossed it out.

A horned blue bug pokemon came out of its pokeball and prepared himself for battle. “Heracro!” he hissed in a determined tone.

Without warning, Mecha rushed towards Heracross and attempted to slam his metal arm on him. “Heracross!” Isaac yelled. “Dodge it!”

Mecha missed his attack as Heracross did as he instructed as he barely moved out of the way by leaping over him. While Heracross was leaping, he somersaulted and landed behind Rhydon.

Mecha turned round as he swung his metal arm at Heracross. “It’s using his metal arm again, Heracross!” Isaac warned. “Try to use your one of your counters!”

Mecha missed again as Heracross jumped and grabbed hold of Mecha’s head and slammed his face to the ground.

“Facebuster,” Black Jack thought as he observed the match. “And people say that wrestling’s fake.”

Mecha slowly stood up holding his hurt face, feeling dizzy. “Get ready to go on the offensive, Heracross!” Isaac yelled.

Heracross crouched down, ready to give Mecha whatever attack Isaac yells out. As Mecha stood fully up, Isaac yelled out his attack, “Body Slam!”

Heracross quickly ran at Mecha like a speed bullet and launched himself at him like a missile but Rhydon grabbed him and slammed him on his back, causing major damage. “No!” Isaac cried. “Heracross! Get up!”

Mecha held up his metal arm and attempted to knock Heracross out with it but the blue bug moved out of the way, making Mecha punch the ground instead and creating a huge crack in it.

“Heracross, set him up!” Isaac yelled. Upon hearing that command, Heracross beckoned Mecha to chase him around. Mecha chased Heracross around the arena until Heracross ran up to the arena wall, he then jumped off the wall and fell fifteen feet, landing his body on top of Mecha’s, knocking him down.

“Impressive,” Black Jack thought.

“Heracross!” Isaac yelled in concern as he noticed his Heracross holding onto his damaged stomach. “Are you okay?”

Heracross nodded to his trainer, motioning that he wanted to go on. “Okay!” Isaac yelled. “Get ready to use your Megahorn!”

Heracross’s horn glowed vigorously as Rhydon shook away his dizziness while he slowly got back up to his feet. “Now!!” Isaac yelled. Heracross did as he was told and charged at Mecha at the speed of sound but Mecha saw that coming as his metal arm glowed while he gave Heracross a vicious punch to the damaged gut, sending him flying to the feet of his trainer and knocking him out, much to Isaac’s disbelief.

As Heracross fell on his back, Isaac kneeled down to him. “Heracross,” he said. “I’m sorry… I should’ve been more strict with you…”
“Hera…” Heracross whispered apologetically.

“Ladies and gentleman, here’s your winner… Mecha,” the announcer yelled while Mecha turned round to walk away.

Suddenly, some rumblings were felt and heard throughout the entire arena…
Hey! Check this one out too! That Pesky Pichu

Last edited:

Naesala

Out of Pokemon.
once again pretty good i like the wes and rui shippynis.i hope you make another one soon.

Wow pretty good! That Rhydon vs eracross battle was good. Keep 'em comin'! ^_^

-D_C-

Brian Random

I WAS FROZEN TODAY!!
Yes! The forum's back on! Everyone read this before it closes down!

Chapter 4

There were some rumblings throughout the entire arena, much to everyone’s curiosity and fear. Suddenly, a huge army tank came crashing into the arena, knocking down a lot of people.

Black Jack spotted a familiar Team Dark symbol. “Them again,” he snarled.

Mecha and Isaac also looked at the symbol, but with different expressions. Mecha let out a small growl as he looked at it.

“Team Dark,” Isaac thought with a lot of hate in his tone. “They’re gonna get it for dissing with my dad!”

Black Jack jumped off from the audience balcony and landed on his feet, catching their attention. “What the…” Isaac said in a surprised tone. “You’re…”

“Hi, kids,” Black Jack said. “That tank looks like a tough cookie for you two, so I suggest you kids get outta here.”

“No!” Isaac yelled. “I’m not gonna let those punks get away with it after what they have done to this place!”

Mecha’s eyes narrowed as he turned his attention back to the tank.

“Fine by me,” Black Jack said as he folded his arms, waiting to see some action.

“Subjects to terminate,” the tank said, which spoke in a robotic language. “Black Jack… Mecha… Isaac Wolfpack… the leader will be pleased.”

“The tank knows these guys?” Black Jack thought. “I better ask later.”

Isaac took out two of his pokeballs off his belt. “Ninetales, Manectric,” he yelled as he tossed them out. “Go!”

A nine-tailed vixen and a small dog with yellow spiky mane came out from their pokeballs, yelling out their battle cries.

Different parts of the tanks opened the hatches and showed different kinds of guns and began shooting out, aiming for its main targets but to no avail.

All three of the battling pokemon kept on dodging each of the tank’s attacks, with Mecha using his speed and strength to destroy each weapn. “Ninetales, use your Flamethrower attack!” Isaac yelled. “Manectric, Thunderbolt!”

Both pokemon charged up their respective powers and shot them out in unison, making the same weapon as their target, causing a small explosion on impact. “We got it!” Isaac said.

The tank didn’t stand much of a chance against Mecha and Isaac and his pokemon, but defeating that tank was very time-consuming.

Realising this, a hatch on Mecha’s metal arm opened and he fired out his weapon like a gun, destroying every weapon in sight, enough to make Isaac impressed. In no time at all, all of weapons were completely destroyed. “All weapons’ damaged,” the robotic tank said. “Unit in need of repairs.”

“No, unit in need to be even more smashed,” Black Jack said as he took off his sunglasses, showing his arrogant eyes. “Because of your poor targeting.”

He took out a pokeball and tossed it out. “Salamence!” he yelled. “Flamethrower attack!”

A blue dragon pokemon came out of his pokeball and shot out a huge lick of flame and the tank felt the heat of the attack and malfunctioned. “I think it’s gonna blow!” Isaac yelled.

“Everyone return!” the two pokemon trainers yelled as they got their respective pokemon back into their pokeballs, apart from Mecha. They all made their way out of the stadium just in time before the tank exploded, along with the Pyrite Coliseum.

Sometime later that evening, the police have arrived to find out what was going on. During the process, the ambulance came by to pick up the injured people while the police questioned various people.

Ash, Misty and others also walked into the scene and spotted Black Jack looking at the destruction of the stadium. “Black Jack,” officer Jenny said as she and the others walked up to him. “What happened?”

“Well, I’ll tell you,” Black Jack replied and he started his story.

After Black Jack finished explaining things, everyone knew that Team Dark would be behind the destruction of the stadium, even though Black Jack did make the tank explode.

Officer Jenny turned her attention to Mecha and Isaac, the unorthodox pokemon and the young trainer Black Jack mentioned during the explanation.

“Isaac,” Jenny said as she walked over to them. “Black Jack told me how skilled you are.”

“Really?” Isaac said excitedly while Mecha showed no expression. “He said that I’m that talented?”

“Of course! That’s why I have proposition for you,” Jenny said. “We are on the trail of a criminal organisation called Team Dark, we’re doing this in three groups, Black Jack is two members short and I was wondering if you two like to team up with him.”

“No problem!” Isaac replied excitedly. “How about it Mecha?”

“Well, I don’t know much about you guys,” Mecha said in a deep voice, surprising everyone as he offered his hand of friendship. “Let me introduce myself, my name’s Mecha.”

“A Rhydon… that talks!?” Max said in shock.

“What?” Meowth said with a shrug. “Never saw a pokemon that talk human-talk before?”

Last edited: