• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon_Impact: Series 2

Brian Random

I WAS FROZEN TODAY!!
Blaziken1234: Thank you, thank you very much. I just let the imagination come to me. About Black Jack... you haven't seen his other side yet. I'll contact you on some level and yes, you did say I rule.

ssw: The next chapter is here!

Chapter 2

Black Jack was asleep in a small room, which looked like a prison. He slowly opened up his eyes as he woke up. “Where the heck am I?” he thought to himself as he picked himself up.

He looked around the room and soon realised that he, his comrades and the innocent people have been captured and he got locked up in the Team Dark base. “How embarrassing!” he thought. “I gotta think of something to get everyone out of here.”

Elsewhere, in another part of the Team Dark base, the innocent were being surrounded by the grunts, along with Isaac, Max and Meowth. “I don’t like the look of dis one bit,” Meowth said nervously.

“You all have nothing to fear,” said a voice. Everyone looked in fear as they saw the man in the lab coat, Dr. Lawson.

“Do not be frightened,” he said. “I have sent my troops to collect the whole lot of you to help you all have a future. All I need is your attention and your trust.”

“Who are you? And where’s my sister!?” Max demanded.

“Hey! Shut up!” shouted one of the grunts as he shoved him down.

“There was no need to be rude, Clark,” Dr. Lawson replied. “I, myself, have been rude enough not to introduce myself. My name is Dr. Lawson, currently performing operations and experiments to increase one’s strength. I gathered you all here to do just that, for I promise everyone that they will have a great future and purpose in life. And don’t you worry, child, your sister’s safe.”

“I don’t know about you guys,” Isaac said. “But there’s no way you’re going to be operating on me!”

“We said shut up!” shouted another grunt as he smacked Isaac in the face.

“Why you…” Isaac snarled angrily as he started pummelling the grunt about. The other grunts jumped on him and started stomping on him. Meowth and the others were held back and hurt by another bunch of grunts.

Dr. Lawson turned round, uninterested of the situation as he turned round to look at another grunt. “Adrian,” he said. “Get Black Jack out of his cell and lead him to the operating room.”

“But sir,” Adrian replied. “I don’t think Black Jack will not agree to your favour.”

“We have to take risks sometimes. If he refuses, then you must force him into it.”
“Yes, sir.”

Back in Black Jack’s cell, he was thinking of a way to get out of that predicament. But when he heard the door opened, he smiled at the fact that Team Dark was either brave or stupid enough to let him escape. Even though he had the chance to escape he decided to let the grunts in first. Three grunts stepped into the cell, including Adrian.

“What do you want?” he asked in a rude tone.

Adrian stepped in. “Hello,” he said, trying to be brave. “My name is Adrian.”

“I don’t care,” Black Jack replied bitterly.

“I have a proposition for you. Dr. Lawson wants to perform an operation on you. We all know that you and you’re pokemon are very strong, but Dr. Lawson can make you stronger. In exchange, he wants your attention, trust, your worthiness and loyalty to Team Dark.”

“Firstly, I’ll become stronger my own way,” Black Jack replied. “Secondly, I’m loyal to no one but myself and my pokemon!”

Black Jack ran at the grunts and started pummelling them. After knocking out the two grunts, Adrian got scared and took out a gun. “Don’t move or I’ll shoot!” he cried.

Black Jack quickly stepped towards him and knocked the gun out of his hand. He then punched him in the stomach causing him to vomit and fall to the floor wriggling in pain. Black Jack ran out of his cell to look for the other prisoners. Adrian took a walkie-talkie out of his pocket and reported the problem to Dr. Lawson.

“You fool!” Dr. Lawson yelled back. “Send out two of our strongest pokemon trainers you can find in this building!”

“But sir,” Adrian groaned. “I’m afraid that their pokemon aren’t fully developed yet…”

“Just do it!”

Black Jack ran across various rooms and corridors to look for the prisoners to help them escape. Finally, he got into a room where the prisoners were being held. A bunch of Team Dark grunts were surrounding them until Black Jack entered.

“Hey! How did you get out!” shouted one of the grunts.

“I told you he’s unpredictable!” whispered another loudly.

“This is as far as you can go! It’s game over for you!” shouted the first grunt.

“I’m no computer games expert,” Black Jack replied. “But a guy like me can smack all of you punks into pieces in one go.”

The grunts came rushing in on Black Jack but he fended them off, knocking them down and out. “I can’t just have fun on my own,” he said as he took all six pokeballs off his belt and tossed them all out. “C’mon out, boys!”

All of his pokemon came out of their pokeballs and they continued the fight against the grunts. “Black Jack and his pokemon can’t do this alone,” shouted one of the homeless. “Let’s help them out!”

All of the homeless, including Isaac, Meowth and Max ganged up on the grunts, Black Jack looked round to see if everyone’s there, he noticed that one person was missing… May. Soon all of the grunts were knocked down and out. “Meowth, Max, Wolfpack,” Black Jack said as he called back his pokemon. “Get these people out of here. I’m going May-hunting.”

“May-huntin’?” Meowth asked himself as Black Jack ran away.

“Okay, people!” Isaac yelled. “You heard the big man! Let’s move out!”

“Wait!” Max yelled. “Let me go look for her!”

“Let him go,” Isaac said, holding Max back. “Black Jack knows what he’s doing.”

Knowing this, Max gave up trying to get through his comrade, and had full faith in his friend.

Black Jack was running through corridors trying to look for May. Even though he and his teammates rescued the prisoners, he can’t just let one person die in the hands of Team Dark.

He immediately stopped and looked round, he randomly selected a door and barged into it. But, instead of finding May, he found Adrian and two tall, muscular men standing beside him.

“You again…” Black Jack snarled bitterly.

“Ah, Mr. Black Jack,” said Adrian confidently. “Since you’ve rejected our offer and rudely left without letting us giving you a demonstration, I think that now would be a good time to show you why you shouldn’t have refused us.”
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
More coming! Reviews please!

These chapters are rockin'! ^_^ Keep 'em coming, I love them!

-is no good at reviewing-

-D_C-

Cs32

SUGAR!!!
I think these are getting much better. Expecially since Action is my number one kind of fic. I don't really care for loveydovy fics. I hate how it's talk like that for every chapter of a romance story. Though it's time now for Jack Black to kick some as-arse. Huhmmmm...
Later
~~CS~~

Naesala

Out of Pokemon.
very good.but it's a bit on the short side.update soon!

Brian Random

I WAS FROZEN TODAY!!
Dark Charizard: Yes, I noticed that you don't give long reviews. Thanx anyway.

Cs32: I like to watch some action stuff but I'm more of a comedy guy. That last bit of the last chapter should give you a little bit of hint.

ssw: Most of my chapters are three pages long but the next chapter is going to be longer. I'll update soon.

Cs32

SUGAR!!!
Brian Powell said:
Dark Charizard: Yes, I noticed that you don't give long reviews. Thanx anyway.

Cs32: I like to watch some action stuff but I'm more of a comedy guy. That last bit of the last chapter should give you a little bit of hint.

ssw: Most of my chapters are three pages long but the next chapter is going to be longer. I'll update soon.

Ya, I really wasn't paying attention when I was replying, I was talking with someone on the internet. I like Action/Violence/Comedy. With Comedy tieing with Violence.
Later
~~CS~~

B

blaziken1234

i am speachless u r the best u truely r. i can think of any thing else to say but ur the best

Brian Random

I WAS FROZEN TODAY!!
Cs32: Speaking of violence, this chapter will show a totally different side of Black Jack.

Blaziken1234: Thanx, bud.

Chapter 3:

Black Jack was hoping to find May in the room he just barged into. Instead, he found Adrian, one of Dr. Lawson’s grunts, along with two tall and muscular men standing beside him. This should’ve meant trouble to Black Jack but being a proud and confident man, he saw this as a bunch of losers being there to waste his time.

Adrian pointed at Black Jack. “Number One and Number Two!” he yelled. “Show him no mercy!”

Number One took out his pokeball and tossed it out. “Go! Fearow!”

Number Two tossed out his as well. “Go! Machamp!”

A Fearow and a Machamp popped out of their pokeballs. Those two pokemon had their veins throbbing around parts of their bodies. Black Jack guessed that some types of chemicals might have increased their strengths.

“Time to show you freaks how weak you’re truly are,” Black Jack said as he tossed out his pokeballs. “Blaziken and Feraligatr! Go!”

Blaziken and Feraligatr popped out of their pokeballs and yelled out their battle cries.

“Machamp!” Number Two yelled. “Tackle attack!”

Machamp charged at Feraligatr at high speed and shoved him into the wall of the room, making a huge crack in it. “Feraligatr!” Black Jack yelled. “Get out of there!”

“Too bad that Blaziken can’t fly,” Number One said, catching Black Jack’s attention. “Fearow! Drill Peck attack!”

Fearow dived directly at Blaziken while spinning like a drill, also at high speed. But Blaziken quickly dodged out of the way to avoid being hit.

“Too bad that Fearow can’t score a hit!” Black Jack replied. Seeing that Blaziken can take on Fearow without his help, he turned his attention on Feraligatr.

Feraligatr shoved Machamp into another wall. He then gave him a punch to the face. Machamp’s eyes glowed red as more veins appeared on other parts of his body. Feraligatr stepped back in shock and confusion.

“Just don’t let your guard down, Feraligatr!” Black Jack warned. But it was too late, as Machamp came charging at him like a train moving at high speed, pushing and crushing Feraligatr through many walls.

“I don’t like the look of this one bit,” Black Jack said, looking at the action between those two. “C’mon, Blaziken! Let’s go!”

Blaziken’s eyes looked back at Black Jack as he was battling against Fearow. Fearow dived down at him again but Blaziken quickly reacted to that attack by swinging one of his legs upward, kicking Fearow in the lower beak to stop his attack. Blaziken followed up with a roundhouse Blaze Kick attack to Fearow’s face, sending him flying to the wall, knocking him out.

“Fearow!” Number One shouted.
“You fool!” Adrian shouted. “How can you let a super pokemon lose to a pathetic one!?”
“Nice kicks, Blaziken,” Black Jack said with a smile. “But right now, we gotta find Feraligatr!”

Blaziken followed Black Jack closely as they ran through the holes that Machamp and Feraligatr caused. “Oi!” Number One shouted. “Get back here! We’re not finished yet, you coward!”
“I got better and more important things to do than waste my time with idiots like you,” Black Jack replied as he and his pokemon ran through the damaged walls.

Elsewhere in the base, Dr. Lawson was looking at a girl, who was tied to her seat. “You’re an interesting girl,” he said. “Interesting towards my studies. I became quite impressed with the way you’ve tried to fend off my men until they’ve finally strapped you on this comfy chair. Tell me, what’s your name?”

“Why should I tell you, bone-face!?” the girl replied angrily, trying to be brave.

“Now don’t be too nasty, child. I only want to give you something that no one would, a purpose in life.”

“Why should I trust you? What do you want from me?”

“Ah! Good questions. I don’t want anything from you. But I will promise you this, you will become stronger and after I have finished studying and testing you, everyone will look up to you as though you have the potential to do everything.”

He let his hand out, wanting to shake the girl’s hand. “Deal?”

Suddenly, Machamp and Feraligatr smashed through the wall of the room from the outside. “What is this?” Dr. Lawson shouted in shock and anger. “Get out of here! This is not a stadium!”

Black Jack and Blaziken ran into the room where the damaged wall was and spotted the girl strapped to the chair. “May!” Black Jack yelled. “We’ll get you out of here! But first, we’re gonna knock the brains out of that Machamp!”

Machamp held Feraligatr by the head and attempted to headbutt him in the face. Feraligatr retaliated by grabbing a metal pole off the floor and hitting Machamp on the head with it.

Machamp became momentarily dazed. “Hit him again!” Black Jack yelled. Feraligatr did as he was instructed and used the steel pole to hit Machamp’s head again and again until Machamp fell to his knees.

Number One and Number Two were creeping up behind Black Jack and Blaziken. But Black Jack and Blaziken quickly noticed and turned round to fight them.

Black Jack gave Number Two a punch in the face. Number Two staggered back but recovered from the blow as he punched back at him. Black Jack recovered quickly and gave him an angry look. “Stop wasting my time!” Black Jack yelled.

Number Two punched Black Jack in the face again, but Black Jack didn’t even flinch. Number Two became shocked and scared as the angry Black Jack grabbed him by the neck and started pushing and choking him at the same time.

Blaziken was fighting against Number One. Number One let out a loud roar as he charged at the calmed Blaziken. He went to punch him in the face but Blaziken easily blocked the attack and kicked him in the mid-section, staggering him. As Number One recovered from being hit, Blaziken shook his head in disappointment.

This angered Number One a little bit as he again charged towards him and lifted up his arm to punch him in the face. Blaziken stood his ground, waiting for his opponent to finish his attack, but Number One quickly changed his attack to a sliding kick. Blaziken predicted that coming as he leapt into the air, making Number One miss his attack. Blaziken’s foot quickly landed on top of Number One’s face, smashing his head to the floor, making him unconscious.

Adrian ran into the room to find out what was going on. He looked at Blaziken and smiled confidently as he sneakily took a pebble out of his pocket. “He’ll do good for the operations,” he thought as he beckoned Blaziken to come and attack him.

Blaziken knew that this would be a trick, but like Black Jack, he’d never back down from a challenge as he quickly ran towards him. Adrian flicked the pebble directly at Blaziken’s face, but he saw it coming and knocked it aside. But the pebble was only there to distract him while Adrian was about to attack him. Knowing that this would happen, Blaziken confidently grabbed his incoming fist and twisted his wrist, causing Adrian to yell out in pain, he then quickly pulled him by the arm and gave him a karate chop to the shoulder, knocking him out cold.

Blaziken noticed that May was still tied to the chair, and quickly tried to untie her.

Back at Black Jack and Number Two, Black Jack kept on slamming Number Two’s head against the walls. “Not so tough now are you?” Black Jack asked as Number Two was lying on the floor. He quickly spotted an operating table nearby with wheels attached to it and thought an evil thought.

“How about we go for a little ride?” Black Jack asked evilly. He picked up the motionless man and placed him on the table. Black Jack ran as he pushed the table with Number Two on it.

While he was pushing the table, he spotted Machamp and Feraligatr still fighting each other. “Take a dive, Machamp, you insult for a pokemon!” Black Jack snarled as he gave the table a great big shove. Feraligatr spotted the table coming towards him and Machamp and jumped out of the way. Machamp wasn’t so lucky as he got caught with the collision of the table. The force of the table sent Number Two and Machamp crashing through the window. They fell seventy-feet, crashing to the ground, much to the shock of the people who were escaping the base.

“What happened?” Max asked in a shocked tone. “This didn’t involve Black Jack did it?”
“Gee,” Meowth replied. “I hope not, or else dee other guys would have a few words to say about dis.”

Isaac checked on the fallen Machamp and its trainer by feeling their pulses. “Thank goodness,” he said in relief.

Back inside the building, Blaziken and May stared in awe when they saw what happened. Black Jack walked into the room, gnarling his teeth in frustrated manner… then he smiled evilly. “Is there a doctor in the house?” he asked nastily as he looked round.

To the pokemon, May, and Black Jack’s disappointment, he was nowhere to be seen. “Oh well,” Black Jack said sarcastically.

Outside…

“Alright, you guys!” Isaac yelled, catching the poor people’s attention. “As soon as Black Jack and May come out, we can all get out of here!”
“You’re not going anywhere!” an angry voice said.

Everyone turned to the voice’s attention… it was Dr. Lawson, holding a gun. “Perhaps you all didn’t hear me very well,” he said. “I tried to be nice to you people. But since that didn’t work, I’m now forcing to get back into the base and be operated so you will all work for Team Dark!”
“So that’s it!” Isaac shouted. “I’ll take your bullet but the other guys will trash the other bases!”
“Don’t be a fool,” Dr. Lawson replied. “Just do as I tell you!”
“We pay no attention to punks like you!” said a nasty voice.

A man knocked the gun out of Dr. Lawson’s hand. He then forcefully made him turn to look at him in the face. That face belonged to none other than Black Jack… who looked really angry, even with his sunglasses on.

“Mr. Black Jack!” Dr. Lawson said nervously. “I know it was a bit unorthodox to bring you here to this base but I only wanted to run a few tests on you and I also promise you a real purpose in life…”
“Test this!” Black Jack snarled as he punched him in the face, knocking him down.

Dr. Lawson was whimpering in pain as he held his hurt face. Black Jack walked towards him and crouched down to him. “If you want to keep a promise, then promise me this,” he said in an evil tone. “Never ever harm these people again. You will make me this promise cos I am the last guy that you want to mess with… understand?”

Dr. Lawson nodded, agreeing to keep that promise. Black Jack walked towards the gun that he knocked down and picked it up. “C’mon, boys and girls,” he said. “Let’s go.”

“Black Jack,” Isaac said as he pointed at Machamp and Number Two. “What about those guys?”
“Leave them,” Black Jack replied in moody tone.

They walked deeply into the oasis. “And just to make sure that they don’t do any more operations…” Black Jack thought as he grasped the gun harshly.

Suddenly, most of the Team Dark base exploded, much to Dr. Lawson’s distress.

At the same time the building exploded, Black Jack broke the gun into pieces. “Good thing I dropped a bomb in there while I was looking for the kid,” he thought as he tossed the broken parts of the gun aside.

It didn’t take the people long before they found their tents since it was close to the Team Dark base. Everyone thanked Isaac, Max and Meowth for bringing them back to safety while Black Jack sat alone.

May walked over to him and sat next to him. “Black Jack… I’m sorry,” she said.
“For what, kiddo?” Black Jack asked in a calmed tone.
“For getting you in trouble.”
Black Jack smiled. “Don’t worry, kid. I got into troubles bigger than this.”
“And I also wanna thank you,” May said. “For saving my life.”
“No problem, kid.”
“Is there anything I can do for you?”
“Nah.”

Black Jack was waiting for a reply, but to his surprise, May had fallen asleep. He smiled as he carefully picked her up and took her to her tent. He placed her in her sleeping bag so she could sleep through the night. “Nighty night, kid,” he whispered as he left.

The next morning, everyone in the group started to pack up their things, except Black Jack who claimed that he doesn’t need any paraphernalia. As they packed, May couldn’t help but think what Black Jack did the other night just to save her… does he love to hurt people just for fun or would he do anything to help others in need, even if it meant hurting others.

After they finished packing, Isaac went to make an announcement to the homeless. “Okay, may I have everyone’s attention please?”

Everyone looked at Isaac, wanting to know what he had to say. “Since everyone of you need to find new homes, I strongly recommend that everyone should follow us and we’ll take you the pokemon center. They’ll have food and drinks and they also have treatment for those in need of medical attention…”
“It’s not that we don’t appreciate it,” replied one of the poor people. “But we prefer to live in this oasis. We want to be connected with nature and pokemon to become one with them.”
“I guess we all have different ways with life,” May replied. “Besides, since that base is gone, these people are safe.”
“I tink Jesse would disagree wiv dese people,” Meowth said.
“Again, we want to thank you for saving our lives,” said another homeless person. “We don’t know how to repay you.”
“Well, er…” Meowth mumbled.

Suddenly, Black Jack’s fist came down on Meowth’s head, knocking him down and making his eyes swirly.

“No need,” Isaac replied. “You’re all safe and happy, that’s the rewarding part.”

Everyone said their goodbyes as Isaac, Max, May, Meowth and Black Jack left camp together. As they got out of the camp’s sight, Black Jack’s face turned from a small smile into an evil frown. “Team Dark leader,” he thought deeply. “You’ve seen what I have done to that base… now let’s see if you’re as hopeless as they are.”

Meanwhile, a shadowy figure was viewing the screens, this time mainly on Black Jack. “You’re due for a loss, sooner or later,” he snarled.

Next episode: Ash’s team arrives at the third Team Dark base… but it appears to be empty…
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
More coming!

Cool ^_^ I liked the fight Feraligatr vs Machamp. It was action-filled! ^_^

Once again, short review. -grumbles-

-D_C-

Cs32

SUGAR!!!
Awesome, I loved it! I thought picturing veins throbbing out of Machamp and Fearow was kind of funny. I like how evil Jack Black was, that was funny. The Feraligator and Machamp match was action packed, just the way I like it. :p
~~CS~~

Naesala

Out of Pokemon.
super as always.much longer to.update soon!

B

blaziken1234

ur storie is so entertaining the blak jak part was sweet i loved it u need to take a carrear in some form of writing i wouyld b ur #1 fan... lol but ne way i love the way u write action filled (i can b a fic rater cant i?)

Brian Random

I WAS FROZEN TODAY!!
DC: Thanx!

Cs32: You found the throbbing vains on Fearow and Machamp and the evilness of Black Jack funny? I was hoping that you would think 'holy ****!' when you read those bits.

ssw: Thanx, mate. The next chapter will be here tomorrow... ish (England time mind).

Blaziken1234: ^_^ I never thought that I would find a fan, thank you very much.

EDIT: Wow! Over a thousand views already!

Brian Random

I WAS FROZEN TODAY!!
Episode 5: Lost in base

Chapter 1:

“There it is.”

Mecha, Ash, Misty, Brock and Stevens have made it to the third base. The second task at that moment was to find and arrest the criminals involved.

“Okay, let’s get ‘em,” Ash suggested.
“Wait a minute, Ash,” Misty warned. “What if there are guards out there? There are chances that they would bring out the others.”
“Good thinking,” Stevens said. “And I thought I was the detective.”

They sneaked near the base. It appeared to be unguarded.

“Quiet,” Stevens said. “Too quiet.”
“We might as well scout the area,” Brock said.
“Good idea. But make sure no one sees you.”

The group went into separate directions. Half an hour later, they made their way back to their spying place. All of them said that they’ve spotted no guards.

“I’m getting the feeling that this base has been abandoned,” Stevens replied. “But we should sneak inside the base, just in case. Any ideas?”

“Strange,” Mecha thought. “Team Dark always has their bases heavily guarded. I don’t like the look of this one bit. Still, if we do get a surprised ambush, I’d like to see how Ketchum gets out of that situation.”

“There’s this trash chute that I spotted,” Brock suggested.
“Ew!” Misty complained in disgust, not liking the idea of climbing up the chute. “Does anyone else know another route, a clean one?”

Everyone shook their heads, much to Misty’s disappointment. She turned to Mecha. “Mecha,” she said, sounding hopeful. “You have been a Team Dark member before right? Don’t you know another way in?”
“Well, I didn’t shake my head for nothing,” Mecha replied.

“Well, I’m not going in there,” Misty said.
“Well, we could have you on the lookout,” Stevens said as he placed his finger on his chin while thinking.
“Just don’t let the bugs out here bite you,” Mecha warned. “Their bites sting a lot.”
“B-b-bugs?” Misty said being startled.

Before she could let a loud scream, Ash ran over to her and placed his hand on her mouth just time before she could possibly alert the grunts from the inside the base. He hugged her, comforting and assuring her that he was there for her.

“Was it something I said?” Mecha said in a puzzled tone.
“Misty hates bugs,” Brock said. “It’s like Black Jack not liking Team Rocket, only he's not afraid of them.”

Knowing that she had no choice but to go with them, Misty let out a small sigh of irritation. “I’m not going to like this one bit,” she thought.

They found the trash chute, which was at the back of the base where Brock found it. None of them were enjoying the experience as they crawled through, with Misty being the most irritated as she kept on cursing their entrance route.

The chute led them into room where it appeared to be a kitchen. Everyone was taking deep breaths as soon they had finished crawling through the smelly chute. Mecha quickly spotted a security camera on the kitchen wall and disabled it.

He then walked over to a ventilator and tugged it off the wall. “You guys get into this ventilator,” he said, giving them the directions to the security room. “I won’t be able to fit in there, so I’ll have to make it to the control room my own way.”
“Won’t the guards spot you?” Stevens asked.
“As long as I have this metal arm, they’ll see me as one the base’s pokemon. If they try to call for help, I’ll knock them out.”
“Looks like you’ll get there first,” Brock said. “It’s not easy crawling through those things.”

As soon as Stevens, Ash, Misty and Brock climbed into the ventilator, Mecha quickly attached the metal part on the wall. He then made his way out. He walked through corridors, hoping that no one would see him and he also avoided the sightings of the cameras along the way.

“Huh,” he said. “No one’s here. Is this place really abandoned?”

He finally made it to the control room. As he opened the door, he found that his comrades made it there first.

“Mecha,” Ash said. “Did anyone spot you?”
“Avoiding the cameras wasn’t easy,” Mecha replied. “But I managed to avoid them all.”

They noticed that the entire monitor screens were switched off, meaning that all of the security cameras have been switched off.

“Something’s really wrong here,” Mecha said.
“What do you mean?” Ash asked.
“Why would a base like this be abandoned?” Mecha said as he scatched his head.
“Well, it could be that Black Jack and the others might have destroyed the other bases. And after hearing that, the members of this base probably made a hasty retreat,” Stevens answered theoretically.

“Surprise, surprise, law people,” said a voice.

Everyone quickly looked around, as they didn’t know where the voice came from.

“You’re voice sounds lousy,” Mecha joked. “Hang up and call again.”
“So, Mecha,” replied the voice. “What brings you here? Doing the laws’ dirty work?”
“I work for nobody, I only work for myself,” Mecha replied calmly.
“Of course. I’m just calling to warn you that the grunts of this base would be returning to give you all a great big surprise.”
“I knew it,” Stevens moaned.
“You knew and you didn’t tell us?” Ash said with a frown.
“I apologies for ruining the surprise for you… just act surprise when they get back. Tara.”

The speaker was then switched off.

“There’s two things to do,” Stevens said. “I’m gonna set the timer here in the control room for thirty minutes. After I’ve set it, we gotta get out of here. Got that everyone?”
“Got it,” everyone said in response.

Mecha ripped open one of the controllers and Stevens placed the time bomb in it while setting the timer. “Now!” Stevens yelled. “Go! Go!”

Everyone ran out of the room and made their way to the kitchen as quickly as possible. But to their shock, they saw the trash chute shutting itself up, making them unable to escape. “No!” Ash said. “Mecha, if you secretly know more secret exits of this place, now’s the good time to tell us.”
“I don't,” Mecha replied. “The only we can do now is find it.”

Last edited:

Naesala

Out of Pokemon.
very good!i really liked the chapter!i hope you update soon!

Cs32

SUGAR!!!
Nice, I knew something was going to happen along those lines. Ash and the others are going to have real trouble getting around the place to find an exit. Anyway, here is the one mistake I found. This one has to do with tense,:

Everyone was taking deep breaths as soon they have finished crawling through the smelly chute.

It should be deep breaths as soon as they had finished crawling----

Well there you are and until the next episode,
Later.
~~CS~~

B

blaziken1234

it was short but full of suspense i would give it a 10.9 out of 10.00

Brian Random

I WAS FROZEN TODAY!!
ssw: Thanx, mate. I'll update soon.

Cs32: Thanx for pointing out the mistake *Makes changes*. You haven't seen anything yet.

Blaziken1234: I take it that this is your least favourite chapter. Thanx anyway.

Brian Random

I WAS FROZEN TODAY!!
Chapter 2

Ash, Pikachu, Misty, Brock, Mecha, and Stevens were running through corridors to make their way to the exit. “Man! This place is like a maze!” Brock said in a frustrated tone.

Ash suddenly saw a mysterious creature leaping around very fast and that caught his attention, slowing him down, only to realise that an electronic door slammed itself up, making him stuck on one side of the door and his teammates stuck on the other.

That caught everyone’s attention. “Pikapi!” Pikachu cried worryingly. He, Brock, Misty, and Stevens tried to break the door down but to no avail. Not even Mecha can break it down.

“Ash!” Misty cried in a worried tone. “Are you okay?”
“I’m fine!” Ash yelled in reply, hoping that they could hear him. “But I can’t open this door!”
“C’mon, you guys!” Mecha said. “We have to find another route!”

Realising that his friends and loved ones were running around to look for him, Ash decided to look for them as well. As he ran around into different rooms, he felt that something hit him in the face, knocking him down. Ash quickly got up and looked around in confusion. “Who did that!?” he demanded.

Suddenly, to his surprise, a strange creature appeared. It had a human-like body but he had green reptile skin with zigzag patterns, it also had human feet and hands and also had a head of a familiar reptile pokemon but its eyes looked more sinister. Ash quickly took out his pokedex and pointed at the creature.

“Pokemon unidentified,” the pokedex said.

“Say what!?” Ash said in shock.

Without warning, the creature turned itself invisible again, making Ash vulnerable to any of its attack. “Wait a minute,” Ash thought as he took out a pokeball off his belt. “I’ve been in this situation before.”

“Sceptile, go!” Ash yelled as he tossed out his pokeball. A large green gecko pokemon materialised when he became released from his pokeball, and placed a small twig in his mouth.

“Let’s see,” Ash thought, being cautious. “Kecleon has the ability to turn itself invisible… so that means that Sceptile and I will have to listen to the sounds.”

“Sceptile,” Ash said, catching Sceptile’s attention. “This pokemon has turned itself invisible, don’t use your eyes to look for it, use your ears to listen to whatever sound it makes.”

Sceptile nodded to his trainer, as he understood his instructions and got himself ready for battle.

Both Sceptile and Ash closed their eyes with the intention of listening to the sounds that the creature was going to make.

They heard some clanging sounds nearby, catching Ash and Sceptile’s attention. They immediately opened their eyes and closed them again, waiting for another sound to come up. They then heard some light and quick footsteps coming towards them. “Sceptile!” Ash yelled. “Attack it now! Slam attack!”

Sceptile swung his tail towards the incoming attacker, but for some reason, it looked like he missed and was hit instead by the invisible creature in the stomach. “So that mutant Kecleon is pretty quick too,” Ash thought as he gnarled his teeth.

Sceptile fell hard on the floor but quickly got back up. “Try to keep calm, Sceptile,” Ash said. “We still have to keep to our strategy.”

Sceptile and Ash closed their eyes again, waiting for the creature to attack again. As expected, the invisible creature made another sound as it attempted another attack but this time, Ash shouted out another command. “Sceptile, Endure!”

Sceptile tensed himself as the creature hit him in the gut. Even with great impact the creature made, Sceptile showed no pain. After withstanding the attack, he instinctively went behind it, grabbed it and held it in a chokehold by wrapping his arms around, assumingly, its head. The creature became visible again as it lost its concentration of keeping itself invisible and fell to its knees.

After a long struggle of surviving the chokehold, the monster suddenly found the strength to stand up while Sceptile was still holding on, much to Ash and Sceptile’s surprise. “What’s it going to do!?” Ash yelled.

The monster ran to a wall with Sceptile still hanging on its back neck. Before anyone could react what was going on the monster turned round and slammed Sceptile into the wall. “Don’t give up, Sceptile!” Ash yelled. “Stay tough and hang in there!”

The monster kept on slamming Sceptile onto the walls until Sceptile released the monsters neck, letting the monster free from his grasp. “Sceptile! No!” Ash cried, upon seeing Sceptile releasing the monster.

Sceptile fell on its back looking very hurt as he held his hurt back. Ash took out Sceptile’s pokeball and was about to call him back. Upon seeing that, the creature zoomed over to him and knocked it out of his hand and punched him in the face, knocking him down.

Ash shook away his dizziness as he looked at the monster walking away from him and towards his injured Sceptile. Not wanting to get his pokemon hurt anymore, Ash ran over to the monster and forcefully turned him around and punched him in the face. The monster retaliated by grabbing him by the neck, choking him and holding him up in the air.

Sceptile slowly got up to his feet while watching his trainer being choked by the monster. Not wanting to see him getting tortured, he suddenly glowed brightly green and quickly walked over to the monster. Like Ash did, he forcefully turned the monster around and punched him into the face, causing a blinding flash of light upon impact. The creature released Ash’s neck and fell unconsciously to the floor.

After giving that devastating punch, the glow around Sceptile’s body slowly faded away and he fell to the floor, taking heavy breaths while holding his hurt back. Ash was also breathing heavily as he walked over to his gecko pokemon. “Good job, Sceptile,” Ash said as he took out his pokeball. “You need a long rest.”

As Sceptile materialised back into his pokeball, Ash heard footsteps. He turned round and saw a large man in Team Dark grunt suit coming his way. “Great!” Ash said. “More trouble.”

The grunt took a pokeball off his belt tossed it out. A Blaziken materialised as it came out of his pokeball. “You shouldn’t have picked first, bud,” Ash said as he picked out a pokeball of his own. “Go! Swellow!”

He tossed out the pokeball and a black, white and red bird pokemon materialised as it popped out of its pokeball. “Swellow! Swellow!” it squawked. The two trainers and their respective pokemon stood ready for battle.

Naesala

Out of Pokemon.
very good.i liked it!i can't wait for the next chapter.