• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemonathon!

-:Buro-kun Tsubasa:-

Sovereign Of Shadows
Well, one of my first posts in the Anime forum so...

Next Week, UK, Toonami, the POKEMONATHON! Yes, one of those times where the broadcasting company can't be arsed to play different shows, so they just shove one on, in this case, POKEMON! All next week, Kanto, Orange, Jhoto and Hoenn all into one week! Don't miss it!

Discuss.

MaskedManAbsolkid

Cool, but I have the feeling it'll all be ones that were repeated about 50 times more than any eppy. Like to see the new ones though, especially the Linoone ep, and (I doubt it), the grand festival.

B

BLAZIKEN LOVER !

hi yay
pokemonathon
i will be watching it
BLAZIKEN LOVER

MaskedManAbsolkid

Broken Wings said:
I have a feeling, that this week, Munchlax will make is Debut to us, seeing as there almost at the Grand Festival.
It'll give me time to catch up on the anime!

Huh? Munchlax already made its debut to us, before America, if that's what you mean.

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
The episodes today should go up to "Less is Morrison". I'll be watchin' 6-8, and then I'll be totally up to date! Unintentional rhyming... nice!

Goodbye, my wee beans!

DarkDeoxys

Spikeshell Trainer
Well At The Mo Munchlax ep is on,and the next episode i dont know ?

DarkDeoxys it would be Less is Morrison.

I love toonami now <3! I managed to catch up on every episode I missed, well I will be when the Morrison episode fnishes anyway.

Johto was good, I just love the Johto intro <3 but i'm not watching kanto or chronicals >_>;;

MaskedManAbsolkid

Aww damn, I missed the eps I needed to see. Will they be repeated?