• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokemonRoss's Banner Bazaar!

PokemonRoss

Graphic Artist@17 :)
Hi and welcome to PokemonRoss's Banner Bazaar! :D

I am: currently not accpeting requests!!
DO NOT BOTHER POSTING

Current Projects:
-Satori's Banner

I'm an aspiring graphic design student with some basic skills in photoshop, so i figured i'd help you guys out using my skills to make some nifty little banners :)

Once I Have a banner made I will PM YOU, so don't spam the thread asking where it is and can you please allow at least one day for me to complete it, (though it may be quicker than this depending on complexity).

Rules

-Banners must be within regulation with Serebii Forum's signature sizing rules.
-You must Use the Form provided when asking for a banner
-I'm only one person so i can't be making like a gazzillion banner's at once, so if you see that I have a current project (Displayed above) then please refraine from posting until that slot is empty.
-Continual asking for a banner whilst i am currently working on a project will result in a strike
-Continual stupid requests will result in a strike
-Spamming will result in a strike
-3 strikes and YOOOOOUUUUR OUT. or just banned from my shop.
-All other Serebii Forum Rules also apply!​

Examples of my Work:

BannerForReeper-3.png

MyBanner-Reunicluscopy-1.png

BannerforDucksGoMooFulcopy.png

BannerforSkippy-3.png

RAMcopy.png

TeamTyranitorTerror.png

Arceus1copy.png

mudkipsbannercopy.png

LarionBannercopy.png

BannerforAclovercopy-1.png

Banner Colours:
Banner Text: (If any)
Banner Images:
(if any, [images other than pokemon sprites will have to be provided by yourself])
Any Extra Information and specific details I may need:

Feeback:

"Thanks it is amazing!!
Anyone who is thinking about a banner this is the guy to go to: Amazingly quick and great quality!" - Tyranitar Terror

"seriously if you need a banner done you should get ross to do it he is quick friendly and not to mention very good he even gives you help if you dont know how to put your banner in your sig. If in doubt just send him a message and see what he can do!" - Uprockingdude

Thanks, it's amazing! Completed quickly, Plus you're just a good person. This is a good shop. - Umbreon9

Great job on my Banner, and thanks a bunch! I'd recommend this guy to anyone who needs a Banner, and quick, too! 5 Stars. - The Ram

Bans And Strikes

Strike List:
-
-
-

Ban List
-
-
-

Also... remember to give credit if you use my banner's please ;)

Last edited:

uprockingdude

Veteran Breeder
seriously if you need a banner done you should get ross to do it he is quick friendly and not to mention very good he even gives you help if you dont know how to put your banner in your sig.

if in doubt just send him a message and see what he can do!

Tyranitar Terror

Tyranitar Trainer
Banner Colours: black background
Banner Text: Team Tyranitar Terror ( in middle)
Banner Images: salemance, haxorus, tyaranitar, shiny tyranitar, metagross and Aggron ( if you can't do shinies do dragonite instead of shiny tyranitar)
Any Extra Information and specific details I may need:text in middle with pokes surrounding them.

PokemonRoss

Banner Colours: black background
Banner Text: Team Tyranitar Terror ( in middle)
Banner Images: salemance, haxorus, tyaranitar, shiny tyranitar, metagross and Aggron ( if you can't do shinies do dragonite instead of shiny tyranitar)
Any Extra Information and specific details I may need:text in middle with pokes surrounding them.

ACCEPTED, allow up to 2 hours for completion.

shadow000

U mad?
yeah, can i get a black banner with red 'shadow000' in the middle? and if you could a darkrai on left side
and if this gets accepted, can i get instuctions? srry!

PokemonRoss

yeah, can i get a black banner with red 'shadow000' in the middle? and if you could a darkrai on left side

Accepted but i'm working on someone elses atm, give me a minute to finish his.

Also in future, USE THE FORM PROVIDED, it gives me a better Idea of what you want. But as your new to the forum's i shall overlook it this once.

And of course i shall instruct you on how to put it in, once I have finished making it. :)

Also Here is the finished Banner for Tyranitar Terror:
TeamTyranitorTerror.png

Hope you Like it :)

Last edited:

Tyranitar Terror

Tyranitar Trainer
Accepted but i'm working on someone elses atm, give me a minute to finish his.

Also in future, USE THE FORM PROVIDED, it gives me a better Idea of what you want. But as your new to the forum's i shall overlook it this once.

And of course i shall instruct you on how to put it in, once I have finished making it. :)

Also Here is the finished Banner for Tyranitar Terror:
TeamTyranitorTerror.png

Hope you Like it :)

Thanks it is amazing!!

Anyone who is thinking about a banner this is the guy to go to: Amazingly quick and great quality!

PokemonRoss

Shadow000copy.png

There's The finished product, PM if you want any altercation's to it.
To add it to your signature simply put http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp337/axebearer300/Shadow000copy.png[/IMG[U][B][COLOR="Red"]*[/COLOR][/B][/U]]

into the edit signature part of your user control panel then remove the [B][U][COLOR="red"]*[/COLOR][/U][/B] It should work, if it doesn't then PM me.

Remember to give credit and I Hope you like it. :)

Ditto123

~Word~
Banner Colours: Surprise me
Banner Text: Battle of the favorites
Banner Images: Gengar, Absol, Scrafty
Any Extra Information and specific details I may need: Text in the center, pretty large. Scrafty as the apex and Absol on the bottom left. Gengar in the bottom right

PokemonRoss

Banner Colours: Surprise me
Banner Text: Battle of the favorites
Banner Images: Gengar, Absol, Scrafty
Any Extra Information and specific details I may need: Text in the center, pretty large. Scrafty as the apex and Absol on the bottom left. Gengar in the bottom right

Accepted, Allow 2 hours for completion :)

Ditto123

~Word~
Wow. Nice work and you work fast. Givin this five stars

Ditto123

~Word~
Thanks Mr. Reuniclus

Umbreon9

It's been a while...
Can I have a banner?
Banner Colors: Make it blue, and make it look like the sky if you can.
Banner Text: My head's in the clouds,
looking for shinies
Banner Images: Swellow, I would like it if you could make it shiny but if you can't that's fine
Any Extra Information and specific details I may need: Just try to make sure the font looks fancy, again if you can't that's just fine.
Thanks! :)

PokemonRoss

Can I have a banner?
Banner Colors: Make it blue, and make it look like the sky if you can.
Banner Text: My head's in the clouds,
looking for shinies
Banner Images: Swellow, I would like it if you could make it shiny but if you can't that's fine
Any Extra Information and specific details I may need: Just try to make sure the font looks fancy, again if you can't that's just fine.
Thanks! :)

Accepted, But it's getting late so this may have to wait for tomorrow sorry. :|

Reeper8000

Professional Breeder
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
Okay, here is my request, just take your time and do it when you can :D

Banner Colours: Metallic Grey or Silver

Banner Text: Lairon, The King of Steel

Banner Images: Lairon, looking as pro as possible

Any Extra Information and specific details I may need: I'd like the background to look like steel or some kind of metal, the text in the same place as my other one, and Lairon on the right facing left.

Again, just do it when you can.

Satori

ʮɳȿʈɵҏҏɐɓʟɝ
Banner Colours: Yellow fading to white... kinda like holy light... I dunno how to explain it lol... but yeah yellow fading to white.

Banner Text: Satori: Master of Light. Slayer of Dark.

Any Extra Information and specific details I may need: Elektross, Samurott, Volcarona, Hydreigon, Scrafty and Haxorus surrounded by the Sprite of Black. Here is link for Hilbert(Black)'s sprite:
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/7/77/BW_Hilbert.png

PokemonRoss

All three of the above are accepted. Thy will be finished by tonight.

LarionBannercopy.png
Ducksgomooful's Banner. :)

mudkipsbannercopy.png
Mudkip's Banner

Last edited: