• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemons Next Top Model!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZFXZFX

This was a game that was made sometime last year but was closed down(Due to inactiveness) So I thought I'd remake it for fun. In this game you will compete against 10 other girls to win the grand prize of $250,000!

Rules:
All Sppf Rules apply
Please be active
No Swearing,Hurting other players etc.
Enjoy!

These are the sign-up forms(All the pokemon will be Female) :
Name: (First and last)
Species: (What type of pokemon is it?)
Talents: (What is she good at?)
Personality: (Doesn't have to be to long)
Appearance: (What does it look like?)
Other Information: (Anything else I need to know?)

Contestants:
Sunny Coldwood ;040;
Katrina Gates ;184; Eliminated
Beyoncia Knowls ;031;
Samara Skyali ;447;
Cleo Reeds ;026;
DragLord DreadLord ;330;
Mia Neary ;471;
Jasmine Denvor ;038;
Dratista Dreadlord ;149; Eliminated
Alicia Jennings ;301;
Tea Wellington ;468;
If there is some sort of storyline for the pokemon you want please tell me and I'll think about it.

Now Start Signing up!

Last edited:

ZFXZFX

It was accepted so you can start signing up!

Name: Sunny Coldwood
Species: Wigglytuff
Talents: Danceing and singing , haveing hidden Power, reading fast, .
Personality: Sunny is a sweet and Kind girl, with prue gold heart,
She went to a good school and become a bit Smart.
She isn't a fameous model, and for they said "Get out, you're too cute"
To this she wasn't mute!
Sheloves her pals , playfull is she.
So cheerfull!She has never seen the sea.
Appearance: She has rose pink fur , big green eyes , and a grin ! Also one of her ears is whit fur instead of Pink.
Other Information: No.

ZFXZFX

Sunny is accepted.

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
Name: Katrina Gates
Species: Azumarill ;184;
Talents: She is good at sensing any danger or surprise whenever it comes. She is also very good at baking tarts but cannot cook cakes, only tarts and cookies. Rescuing people from drowning is also a skill of hers.
Personality: Katrina is usually a polite mademoiselle who respects everyone... Usually. Well, she loses respect for all grass types. She believes that grass types are pure evil and shall not aid them no matter what. She tends to get along more with the ones who like to boss people around. She will usually be the slave and will absorb every bit of difficulty that comes her way. Katrina plans to dominate the game and if she does anything unfair, she'll go ballistic.
Appearance: A normal Azumarill with pink eyes.
Other Information: She can't resist kittens.

granbull guy

Vasoline
Name: Beyoncia Knowls
Species: ;031;
Talents: singing talking
Personality: she is very happy with herself even though some would call her annoying or mean if she gets angrey shes not gonna hold back atal she acts before she thinks some times she went to a good school but she didnt go to college because she thought she was too pretty to be smart
Appearance: she has Turgious fur with rosy red eyes she also has a birthmark shaped like a heart on her waist
Other Information: none

ZFXZFX

You guys accepted

7 left!

Hydrangea

Just a creature
Staff member
Name: Samara Skyali
Species: ;447;
Talents: Dancing, Singing, Drawing, Writing
Personality: Samara is sweet and kind and is very smart.
Appearance: Smara is a normal Riolu except she wears a pink bow on one of her ears.
Other Information: She prefers to be alone

ZFXZFX

Accepted

6 Left!

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
oh hoorah another game for me to join...but im female this time:D
Name: cleo reeds
Species: ;026;
Talents: singing and running
Personality: cleo was born rich...then her family got taken away,so she had to live in a foster home,but she is still very nice...but cries if people bring her family up
Appearance: cleo is a normal raichu but with a bracelet on her right hand in memory of her memories
Other Information:shes a bisexual...(we could turn it into a plot:D)

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
Name: DragLord Rassanate but widely known as the DragLord DreadLord
Species: ;330;
Talents: Magics, Posing, Melting others heart
Personality: Deceiving, Sneaky,Playful,
Appearance: Just a Normal Flygon with Silver Wings, Diamond claws, Golden Tail..Wearing a Black Diamond Necklace, Bracelet, Ring
Other Information: She never give up....And always try to win no matter what

Name: Mia Neary
Species: Glaceon
Talents: Drawing, writing, singing.
Personality: Mia is a bookworm, to say it nicely. She is basically a flop at all things sports, but when it comes to academic things, she is pretty hard to beat. Also a bit sadistic, she won't say no to a science dissection or two..
Appearance: A normal Glaceon.
Other Information: Nope.

ZFXZFX

Accepted

2 left! (I'm going to make one to speed things up)

Name: Jasmine Denvor
Species: ;038;
Talents: Posing and Singing
Personality: A kind but very competitive Ninetales,She'll do anything to win but will always help a close friend.
Appearance: A Ninetales with black fur and a white tip at the end of her tail. Also the fur on her head is white.
Other Information: She is rich.

ZFXZFX

Okay someone can make a second character(They can't be a pokemon that is already in)

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
I'll make a sceond one

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
Name: Draco Tyana Icy Statren Darmet *DreadLord*
Species: ;149
Talents: Dancing, Singing, Crafting,
Personality: A kind Dragonite that loves to help others. She was found helping in the orphanage by the Palace Guardians
Appearance: A Dragonite with Turqoise colour on it's wing instead of Green.Wears a diamond Bracelet
Other Information: She have interest in Sacrit Hamathyst Argenta Naen Eltrin Fluriot *DreadLord*

Status
Not open for further replies.