1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon's Speeding Clash

Discussion in 'Games' started by Ace of Shades, Apr 8, 2012.

1. Ace of Shades

Ace of Shades Well-Known Member

Pokemon's Speeding Clash

;277; Hello and Welcome I am the fastest pokemon on Earth, Dash Hawkins, and I have been given the chance to hold race across special locations. Each leg of the race has 3 stages each stage with 2 different choices of a task to perform. You are asking yourself why would I want to participate, if you win you get the prize of your dreams. Now isn’t that enticing?

Game Mechanics~
    Each Leg of the race will start with me posting the 3 stages of the race and the 2 different tasks of which you must pick one, through PM. Each task has a predetermined time length. After I get all responses I will post the results in the form of a story. In the end the 2 participants with the longest times will be put up for elimination where they will compete on last time. The loser will be determined by your votes.

Rules~
    1. Please NO Skimpy Personalities Like “She/He Is Happy And Friendly”
    2. When Voting(This Includes Spectators) Justify Your Voting
    3. Minimum RPing Is Allowed(3-4 RP posts)

Contestants​

Last edited: Jul 2, 2012
  2. SasoriSand

SasoriSand Master of Sand

Name and Gender: Jeffery the Male
    Species: Kadabra
    Personality: Jeffery is a spiritual kind of Pokemon. Having lived in the moutains for a long time has made him one with his mind. Because of this, he is calm and collective. He will never rush into things without thinking things. However, this often loses him reaction time and causes him to not be able to block some attacks. If you do get to know him eventually then you will see that he is kind and will never purposely try and hurt you. But, if you get on his bad side then you will have to prepare for a very painful session whenever you are near him.

3. The Meddler

The Meddler Never Forget

Name and Gender: Officer Crowley, Male
    Species: Granbull
    Personality: Officer Crowley is a cop, but a highly paranoid one. He is always suspecting people of doing the wrong things. If he does find someone doing something bad, he will either arrest them or strictly tell them off. Officer Crowley loves to try to maintain order and keep everything peaceful, as that is his duty but he can sometimes go too far. Being a cop, he has an unhealthy penchant for coffee and doughnuts and hates rap music. His ultimate paranoia can get in the way of protecting and serving the people.

4. Spacial

Spacial procrastination

Name and Gender: Jade, Female
    Species: ;461;
    Personality: Jade is cruel and doesn't take pity on anyone. She has a strong South London accent, and spends most of her time hurling insults at people. She has the tendency to spit chewing gum at people, and obviously isn't very social. She has a strength in sport, yet isn't very attractive or intelligent. She will not hear insults, or tolerate being critised behind her back. She often gangs up on those weaker than her, and can't stop herself from attacking as hard as possible.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2012
  5. Nightfall_

Nightfall_ Gamer Extrodinare

Dang it, I can't use my sonic the hedgehog ripoff character? WELL THEN, TIME TO ALTER THIS A BIT and make it a blaze the cat ripoff!

I have ripoffs on every occasion

Name and Gender: Blitz, Female
    Species: ;077; (Ponyta)
    Personality: Blitz is a Ponyta that is anti-social most of the time, doing things solo and on her own. This causes her to be wary around new people, always on guard. She's also a princess, but that really changes nothing as she lost her father and mother when they mysteriously died for no reason long ago. She's very defensive and aggressive when help is offered, as she likes doing things on her own. She's anti-social because she almost never opens up to talk to people, causing her to get lonely and not knowing how to just open up. She's on a "quest" to find out who killed her mother and father, so she gathers information on whoever she meets to see if their "guilty" or "safe". She has amazing flame powers, as she can control them very well. In fact, she controls flames completely - she can create and/or end them. Due to this power she is generally fast. She's honest most of the time, always telling the truth but will lie if she need's too. She's also surprisingly polite, if she wins she'll grin and say "Sorry", maybe with a snicker following. OK, so she's not that polite. Blitz is generally not much of a girlish character, but the secretive type. One up of being a princess is that she has manners, like please and thank you. Of course she's a hot-head too, having a horrible temper. She's a skilled fighter and can easily bring down a Haxorus, but Blastoises are another thing. Water is her ultimate enemy, she'll try to destroy water (Witch she can't.)

6. MugoUrth

MugoUrth Bibarel's adorable.

Name and Gender: Dunder Halstrife the Male
    Species: Emboar
    Personality: For years Emboar have been ridiculed for one thing and one thing in particular: Their slow speed. Dunder Halstrife, in particular, is even slower than most Emboar, and even fatter as well. Dunder is surprisingly bright, however, as he has gotten straight As in school, and even works as a Rocket Science. But with all things considered, he is still the underdog of the group. Dunder's disdain toward the myth that all Emboar's are too slow to be useful, despite that speed is the most useless stat in the game. Dunder joined the competition cause he felt he had something to prove. The only thing on his side is his large brain, which probably won't help him much in this competition at all.

7. lawmaster

lawmaster What is that?

Sign-Up~
    Name and Gender: Carew, Male
    Species: ;228;
    Personality: Carew is strong a fierce. He is bold, and a warrior at heart. However he isn't very bright.... He can be manipulated easy and has trouble forming sentences, but that is okay because most problems go away as soon as he chucks them off a cliff.

8. Earth Wolf-Howl

Earth Wolf-Howl Nuzlocker

Name and Gender: Allarun, female
    Species: Bagon
    Personality: Allarun is a serious, but not too intelligent, Bagon who has an unhealthy obsession with bagels. She is an avid reader and writer, and asks many questions. She is very brave and calm, though, and can hold her own in a fight. She is rather smaller than most Bagons, and has darker blue scales.

9. Squiddly Dee

Squiddly Dee ∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋

Name: Kai
    Species: ;310;
    Personality: An incredibly immature Pokemon, Kai is very hyper, and, let's face it, he's not exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer. He is very curious, and will almost never consider the consequences before doing something. He also has a high competitive spirit, enjoying competitions of any kind and doing whatever it may take to win them. He also has a catchphrase: Hardcore. He loves the word hardcore, and will always try to somehow cram it into any sentence.

10. octoboy

octoboy I Crush Everything

Name and Gender: Brady ♀
    Species: Slakoth
    Personality: A little-girlish slakoth who, after being stranded on a desert island for a number of years also now acts like a slightly messed up wild child. Is extremely attached to her doll, who is a security blanket to her, and makes protecting her doll her number one priority. Anyone who steals it gets deadly revenge. After keeping her doll safe and with her at all times, Brady's next directive is making herself appear very cute to others to try to get candy from them. However her now feral nature often gets in the way of this, so she hasn't received any candy since her trip to the island. Beware if she does, it is very likely her childish sugar rush will act up.

WhoisWho, I reckon you remember this one. C:<

11. The Meddler

The Meddler Never Forget

Oh gosh, I actually do. It's certainly been awhile.

12. Robotic Wind

Robotic Wind Banned

Name and Gender: Ross - Male
    Species: ;237;
    Personality: Ross is a convicted felon. He murdered two people at the age of 18. 9 years later he is out of jail due to good behavior. He has changed his ways and is a changed man but no one believes him. He is judged as a murderer and has not been given a chance to relive his life. He is joining as a way to prove his worth. He is in excellent shape and is always spinning on his top to practice speed. He can now run down most people in a chase. He is very friendly and trustworthy but no one gives him a chance.

13. Ace of Shades

I will take 2 more sign-ups before I start

14. Rayquaza is Green

Rayquaza is Green What Flow

Name and Gender: Milo-Male
    Species: ;059;
    Personality: Milo is dull-minded and often acts on impulses and instinct. However, he is really fast and strong so he focuses on sport and racing rather than intellect. He also lacks a large attention span and never really focuses on the same thing for more than 10 seconds. He tries hard not to offend anyone though.

15. HydroSwampert

HydroSwampert Well-Known Member

Sign-Up
    Name and Gender: Belazy ;446; (Male)
    Species: Munchlax
    Personality: He is very lazy. Sometimes he needs someone to help him blink. If he starts to move, though, he can build momentum and in turn move very fast. He has a very heavy southern accent (like he's from Texas) and he loves to talk about aliens.

Good luck with this game Shade!

Edit: Time to work on my newest game here now.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2012
  16. Spacial

Spacial procrastination

ShadeAce, you're being far too inactive ATM. One of your games has disappeared, and your Tag Team Madness 2 team died in an 'accident'. I'm just posting to make sure that this game doesn't go to waste

17. Ace of Shades

HEY HEY HEY, IT'll be up soon post if you want to continue playing

18. octoboy

Way to go Norns! I was wondering when this would come back. We've lost Fear Factor already.

Hoping this'll be good.

19. The Meddler

The Meddler Never Forget

Oh great, this comes back right after I put my Officer Crowley character in Pokemon Task Academy. Now there's gonna be some odd continuity occurances. ._.

Er, I mean, Yay! Its back! After over 2 months..

20. octoboy

Can't be any weirder than Dr. Feelgood dying twice.