• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon's Speeding Clash

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Still here. :D

Ace of Shades

Still Here:
Mugourth
The Meddler
Octoboy

Awaiting Comfirmation:
Norns
Nightfall_
Hydroswapert
Rayquaza is Green
Robotic Wind
Epic Inferno
lawmatser
Earth Wolf-Howl
SasoriSand

If They Don't Respond In 5 Hours New People Can Sign Up

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
I'm still in.

HetaOni

Chesaught
Can I join?Because it doesn't look like they ALL responded.I'll delete this post if I'm wrong.

Sign-Up~
Name and Gender: Prussia-Male
Species: ;330;
Personality: Prussia(His real name is actually Arian) is an EXTREMLY vain albino Flygon(you know,albino means white with red eyes).He constantly calls himself "Awesome" and he only likes being called Prussia.Calling him Arian shows him that you have no respect for him.He is an incredibly fast flyer though,so fast he sometimes makes himself dizzy.He also has a little yellow bird that follows him around all the time.

Last edited:

Ace of Shades

yes you can join.

Still Here:
Mugourth
The Meddler
Octoboy
SasoriSand
Epic Inferno
Nightfall_
Hydroswapert

Awaiting Comfirmation:
Norns
Rayquaza is Green
Robotic Wind
lawmatser
Earth Wolf-Howl

New:
HatenCAMERON

I am still here...

Ace of Shades

um yeah i restarted this at the worst time, i am leaving for a soccer camp tomorrow, so i will try to post an opening but i my not be able to until thursday.

also i will start with the 10 i have

Mugourth
The Meddler
Octoboy
SasoriSand
Epic Inferno
Nightfall_
Hydroswapert
Norns
Robotic Wind
HatenCAMERON

Spacial

procrastination
Bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump.......... Let's not have this close as soon as it starts again

Last edited:

Ace of Shades

;277; Welcome, welcome, welcome inferiorities you are here to take, take, take place in my game!! Now you see, see, see let's meet the competitors, who of course, course, course are inferior to my speed.

;334; Eh... um... excuse me sir but it seems you forgot to leave your house before starting the show.

;277; WHAT!? WHAT!? WHAT!?

;334; You see all the contestants are eh... over 10 miles away at the um.. studio *flinches*

;277; Oh my, my ,my off I must go, go, go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *flies off at incredible speeds*

;334; But um... sir you forgot your eh... pants

~~~

;277; *crashes through the studio wall, then through the set background* Welcome, welcome, welcome my inferioritie-

;461; *walks onto the set* Blah blah blah. Does it look like we care? You have already kept us waiting long enough.

;277; How dare, dare, dare you steal my unigue typing quirk, quirk, quirk.

;461; I don't care ok? *walks off the set*

;277; Well, well, well that was our rather sassy girl, girl, girl, Jade. Up, up, up next is ACK! ACK! ACK! Am I, I, I reading this right, right, right? Who, Who, Who let this criminal on my, my, my show?

;237; *spins onto the set* No you see i used to be a convicted felon but i have changed trust me.

;277; Why, why, why should i trust you, you, you?

;237; Well for one thing i was let out on good behavior, and- Not him again I already explained what happened to him *spins off stage*

;277; Um, um, um who are you, you, you talking about? HEY, HEY, HEY!!! What are you, you, you doing on set?

;210; Hmph, where'd that Ross fellow go??

;277; Excuse me, me, me sir but you aren't allowed to interrupt my, my, my game

;210; So because I'm not part of your show i'm not allowed here? I've decided to play your game. *walks off stage* Now where is the doughnut table?

;277; but, but, but, but, but, but, but, but, but oh well i don't have time for, for, for this. Next, next, next up is, is, is Dunder Halstrife. *whistles to bide time* Where, where, where is he, he, he??

;310; *rushes out onto stage. someone shouts to him to get back here from off stage* But the other guy was taking to long and i have a very hardcore question!!

;277; You, you, you aren't Dunder, are you, you, you?

;310; Nope!! I'm Kai, now for my question why did you destroy that pretty, hardcore hillside?? *points to the destroyed set background* It never hurt you in any hardcore way.

;277; Don't be, be, be so stupid. It was, was, was obviously a fake, fake, fake. Oh, oh, oh here comes Dunder, Dunder, Dunder.

:500: I will not fail my family! I will prove those sassy Ninjask wrong!

;277; What are, are, are you supposed to be, a righteous, righteous, righteous samurai? How do, do, do you expect to win anyway, anyway, anyway?

:500: I am not a samurai only a humble rocket scientist. Theoretically speaking i have a 1/10 chance of winning and if i were to use my newly designed rockets made to maximize propulsion i could exponentially increase my rate of acceleration.

;277; You, you, you talk far, far, far too much. Bye, bye, bye. *pushes Dunder off stage*

;077; *walks onto stage and trips and falls* Ouch!! *As Dash walks over to help her up she jumps up and kicks him in the face*

;277; Why, why, why would you do that, that, that? And, and, and look what you did, my water, water, water spilled.

;077; Are you trying to kill me too Mr. Guilty!! *stomps on the water causing it to splash and almost extinguish her flames* Why You. *runs off stage*

;277; Um, um, um what? That Blitz, Blitz, blitz sure is odd.

;330; *flies over the stage* Ew why did i even sign up for this the floor is not worthy of me after such filth has touched it.

;277; You, you, you are right. Most of, of, of the people here are filth, filth, filth. That's, that's, that's why no one is allowed on my side.

;330; *as he is sanitizing his feet* Shutup filth i m too awesome to have you talk to me. *flies of stage*

;277; Why, why, why you, i hate you, you, you Prussia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;064; You should not let such fierce emotions from such petty arguments blind your judement.

;277; You, you, you and your spiritual mojo, mojo, mojo annoy me, Jeffery.

;064; You will not phase my impenetrable wall of mental stability. *floats off stage*

;277; Next we, we, we have sweet little miss, miss, miss Brandy.

;287; Hi Mr. have you met Dolly? *holds up doll* You don't have any candy do you? *smiles with a twitching eye*

;277; Well, well, well hi there Dolly, Dolly, Dolly. No, no, no I do not have any candy, candy, candy.

;287; WHAT!? WHY NOT!!! *rushes off stage tearing through things searching for candy*

;277; Wow, wow, wow.

;446; I know righ? She's one crazy lil' missy.

;277; Welcome Guisseppe, Guisseppe, Guisseppe. You, you, you seem to be the only normal one, one, one.

;446; I wonder if she was an alien?

;277; *facewing* I doubt it, it, it.

~~~
;277; Well now, now, now that Brandy is calmed down look at the mess she made, made, made. Looks like, like, like just getting out of the studio to the limo will be a challenge, challenge, challenge in itself.

Challenge{Make to the studio parking lot}
Part A: Get to the Main Hallway
Choice 1~ Plow through the wall
Choice 2~ Climb the wall to go through the lone window

Part B: Get to the Lobby
Choice 1~ Go through the hole in the Gentlemen's room
Choice 2~ Go through the hole in the Lady's Room

Part C: Get Outside
Choice 1~ Force open the revolving door
Choice 2~ Crawl through the air vents to outside

PM me with your choice for each part

The Meddler

Never Forget
That damn bird is worse than Tails and Tella combined. For the live of god, fix the birds speech, its driving me insane.

I didnt realize this was a PSE ripoff, damn. I swear that wasnt in the OP when I signed up.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Have you ever read the Missing Link Trilogy? Dash's speech pattern reminds me of Hushy.

My nominee's name isn't Brandy, it's Brady. Y'know, like the Bunch.