• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon's Tenth (Production) Season Confirmed For Airing

CabbyFish

It's B and it's W...
I'm not 100% sure if this goes here. Please move if deemed nessesary...

I don't know if anybody revealed this on Serebii's forums yet, but according to Pokemon.com's A Look Back, A Look Ahead story, one of the things to look forward to in 2007 is Pokemon's tenth season on television (most likely Cartoon Network again). All I can say about this is that I hope the new cast is ready to work on another fun filled, action packed, season of Pokemon!

I also want to ask Bill Rogers/NewBrock a question if that's alright. (if you wish to answer, not forcing you) Here goes: Have any of the episodes corrisponding to the Diamond and Pearl arc of the show been dubbed yet, or are Pokemon USA, Inc. and TAJ Productions still in the casting stage for several roles? You don't have to say how many episodes were/are in the process of dubbed/ing or which roles you're playing if you don't want to. All I just want to know is the aformative. (you can also share any other info. if you decide you want to share it with us) Again, I'm not forcing or pressuring you with anything. ;bonsly; ;185; ;253; ;254; ;341; ;256; -put these in just for you as you dubbed these characters in Battle Frontier-
;466; *wonders if you voiced this guy* (Elekible/Elekiburu in Japanese)​

Jonouchi

Chibi-cario
This has been known about for a while. This is old news

CabbyFish

It's B and it's W...
Was there any doubt (except by Maddie and Eric) about a Season 10 Dub?

Not completely, but it could've been pushed back or reconsidered.

This has been known about for a while. This is old news

I was aware of that before I posted, but I didn't see this news anywhere in the anime section of this forum yet, so I decided to add it for those who weren't aware of it yet.

I actually think Bill would be a good Elekible voice.

I do as well, which is why I wonder if he did/is planning on doing Elekible's voice.

Last edited: