• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokemonWorld: The Journey Begins: Game Play

VaporeonMaster

>The Forgotten Gate<
(gm)

(GM): Michael cheers at his victory and his new Pokemon Fireball. !!

Fireball

Nature - bold
Ability - Flame Body - The opponent has a 30% chance of being induced with BURN when using an attack, that requires physical contact, against this Pokémon.

Ember - The foe is attacked with small flames. The target may also be left with a burn.

Smokescreen - The user releases an obscuring cloud of smoke or ink. It reduces the foe's accuracy.

Fire Spin - The foe becomes trapped within a fierce vortex of fire that rages for two to five turns.

Confuse Ray - The foe is exposed to a sinister ray that triggers confusion.

He run's over to the Pokemon center and jumps in line at the trade center, Once its his turn, he logs online using his Pokedex # and password.

He makes a search for all trades going on right now... Here is the list of offers...

(1) - Bronzor
(2) - Makuhita
(3) - Natu
(4) - Phanpy

Choose one and make an offer if you like...

(GM): Minda sends out her Tiki, and tells her to use Leaf Tornado!!
Tiki lets out a super powerful looking Leaf Tornado! It swirls and zooms over to Pansage, who dident expect it to be such a large attack.

Pansage puts its arms up to block, but it does nothing. The Leaf Tornado slams into Pansage, twirling and tossing his to the ground. Pansage gets back up but is now weeker looking.

Emily smiles, She likes a challange...

(Emily): "So you use a grass type as well...Nice...I like your style girl.."

A tence battle unfolds, who will come out the victor?

"Come on Fireball, you can relax with me on my shoulder" Michael says, " Wow look at all these amazing pokemon, ive never seen any of them, there's a little fightining looking poke, a little bird, a metal blue poke, and a little elephant looking poke, umm which should i choose,... the harder decision is who to trade from my team, umm i choose Leafy to trade for.........Phanpy. Ill trade my Leafy for the Phanpy then." Michael say's.

VaporeonMaster

>The Forgotten Gate<
(gm)

(GM): Michael puts the Pokeball containing Leafy into the trade box holder. The box closes and sucks in Michael's Pokeball. The screen starts to light up and connect to the trade net...

The Trade is trying to contact the owner of the Phanpy...hold....,....,.......,....

The owner is from johto, its a girl, she doesent have any Pokemon from Unova, so She accepts the trade..Say good buy to Leafy.... was a good friend...The box lights up and sends the Pokeball away..a moment passes.....then a new Pokeball shows up...Its a Greatball... It holds Phanpy. The Phanpy is Nicknamed "Dunken"....say hello to "Dunken" its a Male.

Phanpy

Nature - rash

Ability - it allows for the user to pick up the item of its opponent or ally if they used up the item in battle.

Flail - The user flails about aimlessly to attack. It becomes more powerful the less HP the user has.

Take Down - A reckless, full-body charge attack for slamming into the foe. It also damages the user a little.

Roll Out - The user continually rolls into the foe over five turns. It becomes stronger each time it hits.

Natural Gift - The user draws power to attack by using its held Berry. The Berry determines its type and power.

pokemon_exceeder

Master Coordinator
"Good job Tiki. Show them that you're a fierce grass type." Chastin shouts to Tiki for encouragement.
"Okay you guys, I've decided the order of our battle. 1st its Lovely, then 2nd is Squirts and 3rd will be Tepig. I'll do an advantage-disadvantage-advantage line up. You'll damage a lot in that order."

SerperiorQueen

GO SERPERIOR
Minda Rain

"Great job Snivy! Wow, I'm definitely impressed. Use Leaf Tornado again!" Minda says loudly and excitedly.

"Thanks, that means a lot coming from you, Emily! I like your style as well! Nature is always the best way to go!" Minda giggles and is glad to be battling such an awesome gym leader.

VaporeonMaster

>The Forgotten Gate<
(Emily): "Ok Pansage, its time for razor leaf!! GO!"

Pansage shoots out its razor leaf, towards Tiki. right as Tiki shoots out her Leaf Tornado, the two moves slam into eachother and swirl together, into a huge cyclone of sharp leaves. The attack explodes and gives damage to both Tiki and Pansage.

Pansage looks hurt and is slightly limping, so Emily calls him back.

(Emily): "Return Pansage!, Now its time for, Maractus!"

Emily throws her Pokeball into the air and out pops Maractus.

(Emily): "Ok Maractus try pin missile!"

"Welcome to the team Dunken!" Michael greet's Dunken, " Let's head on over to the Gym so you can meet the whole group and see if they got the badge!"

VaporeonMaster

>The Forgotten Gate<
(gm)

(GM): Michael runs on over to the gym, with his new and improved team. On his way he comes across a man in a tan tranch coat, waveing to catch his attention.

"My name is....jasper.......come play my gambling sliding cup game.....! You could win big!"

(Jasper): "You could win big! You could win big! You could win big!!!!!! All'z you gotta do is......Tell me witch cup is the cup with the gold nugget under it, win the gold nugget!!!, you just pay me $10.00 to play!! , what do ya say?"

"Umm this Jasper look's pretty suspicious, but what the heck i got enough money," Michael think's to himself. "Ok Jasper ill play this game of your's!!!"

SerperiorQueen

GO SERPERIOR
Minda Rain

"Dodge that Pin Missile and use Leaf Tornado!" Minda says loudly. "I believe in you Tiki!"
Minda jumps up and down with her arms raised. "Go Tiki Go!"

VaporeonMaster

>The Forgotten Gate<
(gm)

(GM): (Jasper): "Well all right then!!!! lets get this game started. Just give me the $10.00 and I will line up the cups......"

(GM): Michael gives Jasper the $10.00, Jasper then starts to line up the cups, The cups are all made from metal, painted white, with a black number boldly written on the cup...cup number 1, cup number 2 and cup number 3,
Jasper lines up the cups in order...1, then 2 and then 3 last.... Jasper smiles at Michael and pulls the gold nugget out from his pocket... He places it under cup number 2 in the center...He then swiftly but throughly paints over each number, on the cup, so that each cup is now solid white...

(Jasper): "Ok..now, all you have to do is remember what cup the gold nugget is under...while my friend here switches the cup's around and jumbles them up.."

(GM): Jasper steps back and pulls out a Pokeball, he lets it drop and says...."Go Manchamp" Sudenly the Pokeball pops open and in a blure of white light Manchamp stands before Michael.

(Jasper): "OK Manchamp...JUMBLE!!!"

(GM): Manchamp starts to use his four arms to jumble around the cups...

The Middle cup is sent to the last space and the last cup is sent to the middle placement, then the first cup and the last cup switch, then the middle cup and the first cup switch, then the last cup and the middle cup switch, then the first cup and the middle cup switch. Where is the cup with the gold nugget under it?

(GM): Tiki dodges the pin missle and launches off her mighty Leaf Tornado..The attack shoots towards Maractus, who is preparing to dodge the Tornado of leaves...at the last second Maractus tries to leap out of the way, Emily's Maractus lands with out a sctarch and dodges the attack. Then Emily yell's...

(Emily): "Maractus now use punch attack."

(GM): Maractus rushes over to Tiki and punches her right in the chin, then agian in the ribs, both times painful spikes thrashing Tiki... Tiki falls to the ground and can't seem to get back up........ OH No Tiki!!!

Tiki tries to get back up agian, hurt bad from the critacal hit Tiki's arms shake as she tries, but can't make it back up. The struggle is so hard for Tiki..She Tries agian but can't get up.... Emily's Ref comes into the arena and starts to anounce that Tiki can no longer battle...

Just then, Tiki looks up at Minda with a surreal kind of half smile on her face. ...Tiki closes her eye's... then starts to glow, brighter and brighter...glowing white...Tiki is evolving!!

Tiki get's back up and is now a Servine.... Wow Tiki!! Tiki wants to learn the move Growth? Would Minda like to teach the attack to Tiki?

(Emily's Ref): "Tiki may still battle...it has done an in battle evolution...quite fantastic...On with the battle...this Servine looks healthy.."

(Emily): "That was quite a show. Minda.. you are an amazing trainer...you should be a gym leader one day... I remember being just like you back when I was younger.. "
"Ok now, Maractus, Use Mega Drain!"

pokemon_exceeder

Master Coordinator
"Wow amazing Minda. You now have a Servine instead of Snivy. This means that you've been training Tiki well up to this point. Then with more effort and battles, Tiki will evolve again." Chastin says with a happy face.
"I wonder which of my Pokemon will evolve 1st. Well its not a competition to see who evolves 1st anyway so they can stay as they are if they want to. If they're happier being how they are then let them be happy instead of evolving and losing happiness. No force evolution."

"wow what an awesome Machamp!" Michael exclaim's as he observe's the Machamp do his trick, he fiishes the trick and it's Michaels turn to decide where the nugget is-" Umm the Nugget is in the last cup! im sure of it!" Michaels tell's Jasper.

SerperiorQueen

GO SERPERIOR
Minda Rain

"Tiki, you evolved and gained all your health back! This is just great! I would like to teach you Growth!" Minda smiles and her skirt spins in the air as she twirls on one leg with her arms up in the air.

Minda turns to Chastin and says. "Thanks! I am very excited that Tiki has evolved! And I agree, force evolution is definitely something I would never want to do."

Minda turns back to Emily and says, "wow hearing those words from you makes me feel awesome! I was thinking about becoming a grass and psychic gym leader. I think it would be a lot of fun to meet and battle all the different pokemon trainers that travel around!"

"Tiki, dodge that Mega Drain and use Leaf Tornado again!" Minda says excitedly.

VaporeonMaster

>The Forgotten Gate<
(GM): Jasper lifts up the cup to reviel a gold nugget laying there!!!, Jasper slams the cup back down and yell's

(Jasper): '"NO thats not right!!! I was sapose to make it dissapear!! what happend???? UUGGG! I am such a lowsy magician.... sigh"

(GM): Jasper holds his head down low and hands over the gold nugget to Michael.

Tiki, Now pumped up and ready to fight, flys by the mega drain attack and dodges it like it was nothing, then she blasts out her Leaf Tornado! the attack looks twice as big and full. wow GO Tiki!

The Leaf Tornado zooms towards the Maractus, Maractus tries to jump to the side but fails, the attack slams into Emilys Pokemon sending it slaming to the ground, It is out...!

Emily takes back Maractus in a flash of red neon light and smirks,

(Emily): "this has been a real challange for me Minda, Im happy to have met and battled with you.. Lets see I have my Pansage but he is hurt...my Maractus is out cold...Only one left... I choose Serperior!!"

Serperior is sent out and slithers around with its massive snake like body. "Serperior, Serper ser!" says Emilys Serperior.

(Emily): "Use Vine whip now!!"

"Awesome i won a Gold Nugget!!, and dont worry Jasper you just need more practice, i know u can be an awesome magician with the help of your Machamp, well i have to leave now, bye!" Michael says as he heads on over to the Gym.

pokemon_exceeder

Master Coordinator
"Wow a Serperior! Today, I've seen all 3 Pokemon in Snivy's evolution line. Minda's Snivy, Minda's new Servine and now Emily's Serperior. But the battle isnt over yet. Go Minda, you're close to winning the badge."

SerperiorQueen

GO SERPERIOR
Minda Rain

"Dodge that Vine Whip and use Leaf Tornado!" Minda is so excited she doesn't know how to handle all of the awesome energy so she does a mini dance as she says. "Tiki great job with Pansage and that's awesome that you have a Serperior, Emily!"

Minda has a flow of great feeling through out her body. She thinks, "maybe I will really win the badge! How awesome!"

VaporeonMaster

>The Forgotten Gate<
(GM): Tiki and Serperior are now head to head, Tiki's Leaf Tornado overwealms the vine whip and hits Serperior full on.. giving small cuts and brusies to the Serperior.

(Emily): "Serperior, now lets use the attack we have been working on...try Leaf Blade!"

Serperior starts to create leaves from its mouth, they start to swirl and gain green glowing energy. All at once the sharp leaves shoot towards Tiki.

Tiki tries to jump out of the way, but the attack was way to fast. The sharp leaves swoosh by Tiki, cuttimg her up.

(GM): Michael makes it to the Pokemon Gym, he enters the gym and makes it to the start of the Maze.

o.0 "Wow i did not expect this maze in a Gym, i wonder how i will get trough" Michael thinks to himself, he then notice's a disturbed path and figures someone went that way "ill follow that path since it look's like someone went that way!!"Michael says.