• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemorph story concepts

Malunis

For my first submission to the art forum, some sketches I did for a Pokemorph (anthro Pokemon) story. No official title as of yet.

Truth be told these were originally intended to be entries/ideas for a group called PCA (PokeCombat Academy), but I ended up scrapping most of them.

1238323710.png

First was Alwin (pronounced All-dwin), a Lucario. Kinda mixed on this. He's meant to be a bit of a distant and emotionless character. He was scraped due to being too... cliche. Also, noting the lack of spikes: These were removed because he was violent in his youth-- see, this is cliche. XD

1238308917.jpg

Next is Hans. He's foreign. And stepbrother to Alwin. He's quirky! Yeah, that's all I got.

1238309728.jpg

And a bunch of random ideas that came to mind at the time. Ultimately, only two were recycled for my story. You'll see who soon!

1239986497.png

... Myra. I actually had a few variations of the colors and clothes before I got to this finalized design. Notably, having brown hair as well as purple floral detailing on the overall-dress. Yeah, too much detail, had to simply.

1243425674.jpg

I love rainy days. And I love "Can't Say Good Bye To Yesterday" by Carla White. Mixed the two into an image that took forever to do. Used a tutorial to make rain, and it turned out just as I hoped it would.

1248723805.png

Lastly are character models for the actual story. Yori returns, along with two new characters. Notably, Garry is named after Gary of the anime, since his Starter in Yellow was Eevee and all.

May put up a story pitch sometime if anyone is interested in knowing what this is all about. XD For now, enjoy the pretty pictures. :)