1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

pokepixel dump.

Discussion in 'Fan Sprites' started by lisalynn, Jun 10, 2012.

1. lisalynn

lisalynn Active Member

Heyoo all. Summer's here, my spriting activity level is going back up, so I'm starting a dump thread~

I do have them all on white backgrounds because they're posted to many places and I can't stand the colors some of the forums use as backgrounds. :]

First, the standard example sheet:

[​IMG]

& some revamps, love revamping R/S sprites:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

& outlines, because outlines are fun:

[​IMG]

Here's an old Octillery recolor, because you know this is what the artist had in mind:

[​IMG]

Aaaaaand DA BEARS:

[​IMG]

texans:

[​IMG]

Some fire starters, they could be for a new region dex but for now they're just for fun.

[​IMG]

& these... scenes? idk.

[​IMG]

R/E IGT, starting at the bird: Tweak, Loch, Nana, Ricky, Trick, Squidward.

[​IMG]

B/W team, starting at the ghost: Queenie, Sasha, Gliscor (he's named after Ash's gliscor. ;D ), Switch, Drake, Juvia.
    This is my competitive team. Queenie, Sasha, and Drake are my Subway SS stars.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2012
  2. MissDigitalis

MissDigitalis love at first sting

These are really good! I love the pixel work but the er.... "photoshopped" ones look a bit too pixely when they're blown up.