• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokePlace Town V.2

MarshtompMan

DestinyTrainer 10yrs
(Can the Mod who approves this also close the original PokePlace Town?)

The old game was going down the drain with only a few members left and the Owner gone, so I decided to make a new one.

I recommend you read the original thread. Here's a link: PokePlace Town

Here is the original post:
games like this have already been posted but I posted this anyway.
to play this game the rules are simple, there is 10 houses in pokeplace town and you (as a pokemon) says which pokemon you are and what your personality is, I (the mayor) will put you in a house with someone else that has a personality that is the opposite to yours and I will also give you a job that fits your personality and the jobs are as follows:
3 builders:
4 doctors:
1 barberer:
1 grocery shop keeper:
1 game and toy shop keeper:
1 flower shop keeper:
2 bankers:
1 pub owner:
1 restaraunt owner:
4 cooks (for the restaraunt):
1 mayor (me)

when 20 people have entered we will start pokeplace town and nobody else can enter.do not be the same pokemon as someone else because it could get confusing.

Locations:

PokePlace Town- This is the town that we live in.

Solstice Town- A town east of PokePlace Town. The mayor is Seraphine, who is a royal member of the House of Serebii. Her husband is Dirk of the House of Sheimi and they are protected by the Aura Guardian Mews, led by Fergie.

Ferrapond Town- A town west of PokePlace Town. The mayor is Drago, a lazy Dragonair, who only became mayor because his father died. His noble assistant is Queri, a Ledian. UPDATE Queri became Mayor after a journey in the Tunnel of Sanctuary. Drago s now his assistant.

Tunnel of Sanctuary- An underground tunnel in Ferrapond Town that each Ferrapond Town Mayor must conquer to officially become Mayor of Ferrapond Town.

Darkair Town- A town Northeast of PokePlace Town. The mayor is Commander Saucible, an ex-Army commander Houndoom. His right hand man is a Houndour named Ray.

Polimoth Forest- A huge forest surrounding PokePlace Town from the West to the Southeast. It is predominantly inhabited by Politoed and Venomoth. The Politoed are addicted to Blackjack and are our strongest allies.

The Northern Mountains- A chain of mountains that is north of PokePlace Town. It is home to a primative Cubone tribe.

Mt. Dolomite- A huge mountain near Solstice Town. It is a popular mining spot, as it is home to many rare minerals.

Mt. Evaporite- A huge mountain near Ferrapond Town. It has many small ponds and is home to our friend, Lord Deoxys.

Mt. Fichtelite- A huge mountain near Darkair Town. We have not yet explored this mountain.

Ruins Cave- A large cave southwest of PokePlace Town that was previously home to the evil Lord Gabul Regigigas. There are many crystals at it's core, along with many dead Unown and Ledyba which we defeated.

The Secret Shack- A strange shack in the forest. It is impossible to get inside, even with attacks.

The Stigma Sea- A sea south of PokePlace Town. It is home to the Southern Islands and the Unown Temple.

The Southern Islands- A chain of 26 islands varying in size and population in the Stigma Sea.

Unown Temple- A strange temple in the Stigma Sea. We have not yet explored this temple.

~~~~~

Events from the old PokePlace Town:

The Great Glitch War- MissingNo. overtook Solstice Town and performed sick experiments on its people, and creating an evil Ditto called Macrodit. He was finally defeated when the citizens of PokePlace took action.

The Uprising of Lord Gabul Regigigas- Gabul was awakened and sent the Regis, 10,000 Ledyba, and many Unown to destroy us and take over the town, then the world. After a long battle, we finally defeated him with the help of Fergie. After the battle, Seraphine gave us the Egg of Rebirth, which could revive dead citizens.

Seraphine and Dirk's Wedding

The Board Game from Hell/Glitch City Attack/Alien Invasion- Staro (Then known as MarshtompMan) found an old board game in the Game Shop closet. Then, it sucked him, Firewall the Manaphy, Dialgamazter the Umbreon, and Togepi Master the Quilava into the game where they had to fight their way through the game. When they thought they beat the game, MissingNo. appeared inside it and took them to Glitch City, where a battle erupted, ending with us winning and returning to town. Meanwhile, the other citizens were fighting off a horde of aliens, defeating them only after the city was left in ruins.

To be Continued...When I feel like it...

To join, use this form:

Name: Staro (Previously known to everyone as MarshtompMan)
Personality: Staro is a caring person, who won't hesitate to help friends in need or bail his 2 and a 1/2 year old adopted son Thery the Scyther out of trouble. Staro is also a very optimistic person and has a strong sense of justice.

This is the new job list: (Ignore the one that was quoted from the original thread.)

2 Builders: Crushern,
3 Doctors: Saishoe, Sophocles, Eminent
2 Scientists:
1 Rec Center Owner: Roxan
2 Rec Center Workers: Jake,
1 Flower Shop Owner: Tuesday
2 Grocery Shop Staff: Trav,
1 Entertainment Store Owner:
2 Entertainment Store Staff: Dialga Mazter, Sonic
2 Cosmetic Workers: Kitty, Fluffy
1 Berry Farmer: Jun
2 Bankers: Daniel,
2 Police Officers: Grey
1 Pub Owner: Crystal
1 Restaraunt Owner: Bridge
2 Cooks (for the restaraunt): Andy, Tempo
1 Hotel Owner: Flame
2 Hotel Staff Members: Splash, Killa
1 Egg Watcher:
1 Teacher: Maria
2 Councilman: Darkeus, Togepi Master
1 Mayor: Staro

Legendary Pokemon are not allowed unless you were in the last game as a legendary.

This game takes place exactly 1 year after the end of the old game. All of the towns and mountains have been repaired after they were all destroyed in The 2nd Great Glitch War by MissingNo. The mayor has disappeared so Staro has taken over and has opened the town to new citizens.

Last edited:

MarshtompMan

DestinyTrainer 10yrs
Name: Staro (Previously known to everyone as MarshtompMan)
Personality: Staro is a caring person, who won't hesitate to help friends in need or bail his 2 and a 1/2 year old adopted son Thery the Scyther out of trouble. Staro is also a very optimistic person and has a strong sense of justice.

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
Name: Crush Hamolt Raymond Cruise
Crushern for short {;464;}
Personality: Crushern is a daring Pokemon. Husband to Flame (ZFXZFX).. Close friend to Draly the Sorceros.. Extremely hot tempered (excluding to his family).

Just a backup
V

Name: DragLord the ;330;
Personality: DragLord is a great sorcceros.. She nows everthing that can be learn that is impossible from Black magic to Ancient magic.. She is kind but love to do trick on others

Last edited:

Yellow Aura

Light of Hope
Yay, it's back!

Name: Saishoe
Personality: Is very wise and old, but somewhat insane. He gives advice alot, and quotes random sayings. He's always willing to help.
Can we pick our job? If so: Docter.
He's a ;426;.

ZFXZFX

Name: Flame the ;038;
Personality: She is kind to most people but she hates the Pika family. If anyone annoys her to much she will probaly hurt them.
Job: Hotel Owner

Last edited:

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Full Name: Junonius Spectabilis Gymnopilus IV ;286;
(based on the scientific name for 'The Laughing Mushroom')
Nickname: Jun, Spec (base on preference/formality?)
Species: Breloom
Job: Berry Farmer
Personality: A very simpleminded and jolly person, he laughs even when nothing is funny at times, and loves to garden rain or shine. He is generous to a fault when it comes to berries. Not the most intelligent when it comes to technology, but he's a fast learner only if he wants to. Loves children, and is never suspicious of even the shadiest characters. In his spare time, he takes long naps, folds origami, or flies kites.
History: Actually from an anonymous aristocratic family. When questioned as to why he became a commoner, he'd always shift the topic somehow. Not much else is known, Jun insists it is unimportant.

Last edited:

Cacaruka

WHADDUP
Full Name: Tuesday
Nickname: Nona
Species: Kirlia
Job: Flower Shop Owner
Personality: A graceful Kirlia wearing a strange white mask that hides one side of her face. She loves to dance, and will gladly teach anybody who wants to learn. She is very friendly and polite; warm and kindhearted, she likes cheering people up. She loves seeing people happy. She also likes children, and is quite happy to run errands for others.
She also has a fierce, protective side, too; she is a formidable fighter in battle, or so it is heard.
History: Tuesday was apparently part of a gladiatorial game in another part of the world, and quite successful at it. When asked about it, she simply changes the topic and insists it is unimportant. Apparently the mask on her face came from that gladiatorial arena as well...

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Hmm... I didn't join the other one but this look interesting, so here my overdone sign-up

------
Name: Sophocles Ailrik
Species: Kirlia ;281;
Job: Doctor

Personality: Sophocles is a genius and he doesn’t have to do anything special for people to notice. From the round glasses that frame his ruby eyes to the white lab coat he constantly wearing, he just look intelligence. He tends to use big word when he is excited, mostly about science or things that are mysterious, but will use more normal words when he talks to people. Although he been a bit of an antisocial pokemon for a good portion of his life, he is willing and trying to, develop some relationships. Him being painfully honest and not understanding much about forming relationship makes things difficult, but he isn’t a bad guy.

Bio: While his siblings and other pokemon were playing their little games, he was reading highly advance books and his IQ was enormous for his age. The billion dollar question is just where did his intelligence come from? He has done much experiments and research, creating some very good medicine for ridding the common cold and the average flu though they are pretty unknown compared to the highly advertised ones. He decided to move to new town after… certain circumstances to continue his research to find ultimate relieve for his allergy.

Other: He has pollinosis better known as hay fever. And for the record most of his creations do their job but normally have some side-effect ranging to headache to sudden color changes… so it best not to take/drink anything in his home…

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
I don't think 2 Kirlia allowed

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
I don't think so either, people are afraid of having two of the same pokemon species for some reason (confusion reason? I could post his name whenever I use him), I made it before Cacaruka posted. Anyway until I could think of another species for Sophocles... I'm just going to leave him how he is.

Denmen10

Name: Splash
Pokemon:;418;
Personality: Splash is a cool and friendly pokemon which cares as much for himself as he does for others

Cacaruka

WHADDUP
Well I'm pretty sure it'll be easy to tell Sophocles and Tuesday apart, all you have to do is use their names instead of relying on emotes;;;

zandgaia

*Gasp* He's back!
Name: Bridgette(Bridge for short)
Pokemon: ;036;
Personality: Bridge is calm and caring. Is also smart and nice, but is Clumsy to back it up. She likes Surfing and Dancing.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Yeah they're really different, in gender, job and appearance. It would actually be funny seeing someone coming up to Sophocles and call him Tuesday. He'll be greatly offended being mistaken for the Flower Girl with the mask. I would put his name in all the posts to help with the confusion.

But when push comes to shove it's all up to MarshtompMan. If he doesn't want two of the same species then there won't be any. If that happens then I'll probably just make a whole new person though... I put a lot of thought in every character I make, so just changing his species wouldn't feel right for me...

Cacaruka

WHADDUP
LOL yes, that would be hilarious.
"Hey Tuesday!"
and then Sophocles is like 'WAT D<'

True, but if you just use names then all the confusion is avoided. It's just...emotes. o_e

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
name:jake
soecies:;026;
personality:a creative person who doesnt flinch from an adventure but can get scared on some

rosso1111

Name: Crystal
Species: Frosslass(;478;)
Personality: A clever Pokemon who is amazing at puzzles and hates to be defeated at anything but sports, which she doesn't really care about. She is very trusting, and makes friends easily.
Job: Pub Owner

Last edited:
Name: Killa
Species:;037;
Job: Hotel Staff Member
Personality: Killa is a kind, yet snappy vulpix, apparentley taking after his mentor. He dislikes sports, due to a slight limp he aquired when he was younger. He enjoys watching the stars, perhaps even counting them.

Last edited:

MarshtompMan

DestinyTrainer 10yrs
You weren't supposed to choose your jobs, but since most of you did it already, you can keep the jobs you chose.
But Groudonny, you need to change your job; The person above you has that job. And weren't you in the old PokePlace Town as a different character?
InnerFlame, why don't you change Sophocles into a Gardevoir or Gallade? Or would you rather keep him as a Kirlia?

EDIT
Look at the first post to see your jobs.

Last edited:

chihaya01

Thank you my prince!
I wonder if Firewall will rejoin...

Name: Aura (SAme one from the last game)
Personality: Kind to others but falls asleep alot. After Firewall left (the Manaphy) Aura was trying to find her

Edit
Can I enter Myuu?!?!