• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokePlace Town V.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Togekiss•Torchic

Aaaaaaah~♫
;026; yeah that's true

tropicaldolphin51

Beginning Trainer
;383; *looks at ;382;*

;382; *looks at ;383; and smiles*

;383; *turns to zappy* should i tell her, Zappy?

Yellow Aura

Light of Hope
;426;*Comes back* I wouldn't. These shipping things, they can be, you know, exaggerated, and multiply and be based off typical views, and then crash and burn and be annoying, and...What was I saying?...

tropicaldolphin51

Beginning Trainer
;383; the thing is. I do love her and i want all this fighting to stop and it's gonna stop right now. ok, I'm gonna go tell her.

Togekiss•Torchic

Aaaaaaah~♫
;026; the thing that baffles me is that you too are are enemies by nature..but loves can change anything good luck :D

tropicaldolphin51

Beginning Trainer
;383; thanks, man. ok. here goes. *walks over to ;382;* Ky, can i talk to you?

;382; *with the female pokemon* sure. I'll be right back. *goes with ;383;* what did you want to talk about?

;383; well. it's this whole fighting thing. I feel like that our fights have gone on for too long.

;382; me too.

;383; so what i'm saying is that we should put our differences aside.

;382; yeah. me too.

;383; and theres something else.

;382; like what?

;383; well. i've been having this feeling inside me eversince we came here a. when i saw you fainted i was so torn. I would do anything to keep you safe.

;382; me too.

;383; Ky, you may think it's stupid but i can't these in any longer. Ky, I love you.

;382; you do?

;383; yeah.

;382; I love you too, Groudon.

;383; really?

;382; yeah.

;383; Ky.

;382; Groudon.

;035; : It's because she *blocks slap* It's because she doesn't want me to ask if they're getting married.
;055; : I may just throw a brick at you.

Togekiss•Torchic

Aaaaaaah~♫
;026; ehh I don't have what you would qualify as thumbs...why did I evolve it's only going to make certain things hard for me from simple things like a thumbs up to a medium complicated thing like finding a lover T-T

Status
Not open for further replies.