• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokePlace Town V.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
;007; *find the book* Got it! *smoke bombs back to the area* OK guys, I've got something. *opens the book onto the page with Kyogre's child's prophecy on it* See:
Power to shape both land and sea through control of the heaven's wrath. Destined to bring the world into a never ending night. That's all it says. But the prophecy is old and incomplete...

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
;007; that was one of the scariest experiences ever. Listen, I'm not saying this is what's going on, but I'm just saying it's a lead.

chihaya01

Thank you my prince!
;448; O_O Iv been told to not do anything....

MarshtompMan

DestinyTrainer 10yrs

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
;490; Maybe there's something wrong with the water... Or Mad Miltank disease!

tropicaldolphin51

Beginning Trainer
;382; I say let giratina live. giratina doesn't have that much darkness in him.

tropicaldolphin51

Beginning Trainer
~I know. but i also remember from watching a walkthrough of pokemon platinum. i was thinking when giratina came through the portal fromt he reverse world that darkrai might have put some darkness into giratina and now that has gone out of him~

;383; I think giratina might have been tricked and darkrai might have cause some darkness to go into him. but now it's out of him. i think he would make a great ally.

Status
Not open for further replies.