• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

pokeplace town

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarshtompMan

DestinyTrainer 10yrs
Sacremento disappears.
His voice rings in our ears.
;292;: I still have the Probopass and the Pupitar, if you wish to save them, you must come to me...
MWAHHAHA!!!
Me: Well, first, we should go to Drago's sister's party.
Firewall, Kilowatt, Thery come on.
Who else wants to come?
There's one more invitation left.

chihaya01

Thank you my prince!
;448; you asked me befor and i forgot to awnser so i want to go

Dither1

Surfs up!
;egg;: I will now send down my bad egg UFO's and beam up your friends
*suddenly hundreds of UFO's come to pokeplace*

firewall

don't pee in my lake
;490; "Aaugh! UFO's! Run!"

(Hey, you guys are using more than four moves each, especially aura. If that is allowed, then I will do the same)

chihaya01

Thank you my prince!
(thats only the video games most people give the pokemon ten moves or less
so you you can know ill his moveset *aura sphere, close combat, drain punch, blaze kick, water pulse, dark pulse, forcus palm, bone rush, shadow ball, shadow claw

;151; a UFO pokeplace will be rich if we get a picture

;448; mew i think some pokemon already came from UFOs so alot of pokemon have seen them

;151; ya your right so what should we do

;egg; turn on lasers

;448; mew teleport them

;151; ok ill do my best TELEPORT

the UFOs teleport to the planet dither was

;egg; fire

other ;egg; no your attacking the wrong people

the egg get shot by the laser

Last edited:

theanime-dialgamazter

Now with one eyebrow
.... *wakes up and punches aura and darkeus* MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahhahahahahahahahaaahahhaahahahaHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAaHAAHAHaHAHAAAhaHAHAHHAHaHAHhaAHAhahAHAHH *MAKES EVERYONE FAINT EXCEPT samulis and firewall* MUAHAHAHHAZAHAHAHZHHAHAHZHHZHXXSHSHHAHAHAHAHHAH
maggy: FLAME THROWER!!!
*duskull uses shadow ball*

MarshtompMan

DestinyTrainer 10yrs
.... *wakes up and punches aura and darkeus* MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahhahahahahahahahaaahahhaahahahaHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAaHAAHAHaHAHAAAhaHAHAHHAHaHAHhaAHAhahAHAHH *MAKES EVERYONE FAINT EXCEPT samulis and firewall* MUAHAHAHHAZAHAHAHZHHAHAHZHHZHXXSHSHHAHAHAHAHHAH
maggy: FLAME THROWER!!!
*duskull uses shadow ball*

Um, me, Aura, and Firewall are on our way to Ferrapond, so we're not even there.

Togepi Master

What'd you say?
(Goes to Solstice Town for vacation) (Sees the Manaphy in Solctice Town's Lake)
"Welcome back, Quilava thing, Come with us, while we sing!"
(They put me in the bubble again) "Yay!"

Darkeus

I jump on dialgamazter and use giga impact. "What's your problem!? Are you insane?!" I walk towards Solstice with Pooky.

chihaya01

Thank you my prince!
;448; [MEW can you find dialgamazter and make shure that he doesn't do something crazy

;151; ok aura but what if he finds me

;448; your a mew your small hide by a big tree or turn into another pokemon

;151; ok ill try to find him teleport

;448; so anyway firewall if you want good moves try to learn blizzard or (insert good moves)

aura talks with firewall about good move and stop when they get to Solstice

;448; well after wa pass by here we can get to dragos sister birthday

;133; sprays aura with a water gun and starts to giggle

theanime-dialgamazter

Now with one eyebrow
i see mew trying to put me in a aura spere (lolrofl) and Attack randomly with my baby pkmn. "get AWAY!!!" (i want to kill him cause he punched me aura AND i'm still mad at you)

Status
Not open for further replies.