• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

pokeplace town

Status
Not open for further replies.

chihaya01

Thank you my prince!
;448; mew you had to come teleport us here. HI JOE hows it been can you walk yet

;151; well this is what i thought of ok

;448; sorry to bother you derk (if thats how its speeled)but have you seen firewall

;151; she was kiddnaped by this rich manphy Mea

;448; ya have you seen her

firewall

don't pee in my lake
;492; "Ah yes, well I haven't seen Firewall but I know what you are talking about. Mea isn't a rich manaphy, well i guess he is, but correctly he is The Prince of The Sea. His kingdom is in the North Sea, also called the Great Sea. It is Firewall who was born in Solstice town, at the Manatfi lake. I suppose her people saw her at our wedding and must've sent word to Mea and his kingdom. Darn unfortunate for her."

Walks over to the cradle and picks up Joe and begins to rock him.

"I can send you all by togekiss chariot if you'd like. Have some lunch first, I think my wife wanted to give you all a special item to use against that evil shedinja in the future."

chihaya01

Thank you my prince!
;448; ok but we dont have long who knows what hes doing to firewall

;151; ok i like gifts

;448; oh ya remember your 12th birthday you got a broken rock

;151; and it turned out it was a odd keystone

;448; ok will have launch

Darkeus

"Mmm. Food." Pooky jumps off of my back. "How are you always following me?!" He jumps around crazily. "HEY!!! IS THAT A BABY CELEBII?!?!?! HEY!!! A WALKING BUSH!!!" He jumps around more and shouts at the top of his lungs. "WEEEEEE!!!!!" "Quiet down! You'll make the baby cry even more!"

chihaya01

Thank you my prince!
;151; ahh my lunch you dont steal my lunch AURA SPHERE AURA SPHERE

;448; mew well get something to eat lets just find firewall

;151; TELEPORT (mew and aura teleport to great sea with no help)

;448; mew calm down

;151; *faints*

;448; well some resting time (picks up mew)

;151; TELEPOER (leaves aura alone)

;448; ok im alone just find help

firewall

don't pee in my lake
At the Great Sea's edge, there is no one when Aura arrives. Likely we are under water but who knows exactly where the coral palace is located. Mea did tell Aura to be at the beach and it quickly becomes clear that he didn't intend to show up himself rather, he sent people to take care of it for him.

A group of about 20 phione emerge from the sea and come toward Aura.

;489; "Leave, leave our kingdom, leave our king and his queen alone."

They begin using bubblebeam.

At Seraphine and Dirk's castle;

They get everyone to eat a full course lunch and after Dirk gets joe back to sleep, Seraphine begins talking to marshtompman.

;251; "Here, take this De-evo orb and use it against that Shedinja next time. The power of the orb will de-evolve him back to nincada and then we can arrest him. Just remember, DON'T drop the orb ok. There is a Toge-chariot waiting out back to take you to the sea.

Last edited:

MarshtompMan

DestinyTrainer 10yrs
I wake up on Aura's floor.
Me: Where'd Aura and Firewall go?
Richard: Beats me.
Me: Is the Judge okay?
Richard: I don't see him anywhere.
Sacremento: You mean this judge?!
Sacremento is holding the Judge in a net.
Me: Let him go!
Sacremento: NEVER!!!!
He disappears.
Me: We have to find him!

chihaya01

Thank you my prince!
(marshtomp man that your and firewalls house)

(mew appears up in space)

;151; wow I should take anger contorling classes

~~~~~ at the grand sea~~~~~

;448; im in trobble *walks back and gets sucked into the water*

;134; come with me

;448; ok

Last edited:

firewall

don't pee in my lake
(Did you not see my above post marshtompman? You are at seraphines, not our houses, and she just gave u something.)

Aura follows the vaporeon into the sea, after about an hour's swim out, they come upon the coral palace and the sea kingdom. Many happy water types are out and about and stop to look at aura, wondering what a lucario is doing here.

Togepi Master

What'd you say?
(wakes up in hospital bed) "Where is everybody?"
(walks around town) "Isn't that marshtompman's friend Richard?"

chihaya01

Thank you my prince!
;134; so why are you following me

;448; .......... (starts to drown)

;134; hm (looks back) oh thats right as a fighting type like you can breath down here *makes big bubble*

;448; *gets in bubble* air for a while so where are yuo taking me

;134; well you see Mea has taken my family and I am trying to get them out

;448; same with me but my friend was taken so she would marry him

;134; then lets move we are colser

firewall

don't pee in my lake
As Aura approaches the kingdom, more water pokemon begin coming toward him and attacking. Among them are corsola, squirtles, quagsires and of course a crap load of phiones.

==================================================================

BACK WITH MARSHTOMPMAN:

Kilowatt has made her way back and brought eevee back as well. She comes to marshtompman and sees he is distraught but begins checking out stuff around him. She picks up the De-evolution orb that Seraphine has given him and begins to toss it like a ball.
Suddenly, she drops it!!!!!

As it hits the ground, a massive pulse wave is unleashed and it extends in an outward radius and just keeps going outward, for the entire world.

Each pokemon that it passes through now loses its evolution. Marshtompman is now a mudkip, Togepi master is now cyndaquil and so on.

;239; "Crap........!"

The pulse reaches the Great Sea and a certain lucario feels a pulse run through him, next he knows he is a riolu and his eyes suddenly open. The vaporeon de-evos as well.

MarshtompMan

DestinyTrainer 10yrs
Me: What happened?
I look in amirror.
Me: Oh, I just reverted back to a Mudkip.
I faint.

Meanwhile...
Sacremento is levitating Judge Shell over his head when he reverts back to Nincada.
Judge Shell falls on top of Sacremento, right before reverting back to Larvitar.
Sacremento: @__@

firewall

don't pee in my lake
(Kilowatt dropped a de-evolution orb given to marshtompman by Seraphine. By dropping it a pulse wave spread out and everyone in the world de-evolved (YOU TOO Dither).

Firewall has been taken away by the Man (aphy) she was betrothed to marry from birth and doesn't want to.

Sacremento is back. Seriously, read the posts :) )

Having sensed the pulsewave from the orb, Fergie and her guardians go to arrest Sacremento, knowing he is now powerless.

;151; "Oh, look a little mudkip." Takes him back to Solstice town and sets him by Kylie's house (shiny female mudkip, remember?) "She will help you come to terms."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

In the great Sea:

;manafi; "Oh dears, something has happened to everyone. I go help." Mea leaves the room I am in, I am locked in a guest room in the castle. He goes out himself and swims to the eevee that was vaporeon and the Riolu that Aura has become and uses his powers to grant them a short term ability to breathe underwater and then brings them to the coral inn hotel.

;manafi; "yous can stay here"

MarshtompMan

DestinyTrainer 10yrs
Sacremento is being dragged away by police.
;292;: YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE LAST OF SACREMENTO VON HUBERTSON HAROLDSCHTEIN THE 87TH!!!!!!!!
I WILL GET MY REVENGE AND-
Officer: Aw, shut it!

Meanwhile....
I wake up by Kylie's house.
Me: Where am I?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.