• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Poker Night 3 ideas

Pokemon Power

I'm seeing a lot of these threads on the Internet, so I decided to start my own version. If Telltale ever makes a Poker Night 3, who would you like to see in it? Me, I'd like to see:

Lisa Simpson: She would be the calm gentle player at the table, making sure no fights start during the game. Plus, seeing her at the table despite her age would be interesting. Her bounty item would be the four key-cards from The Simpsons Game.

Shadow the Hedgehog: His dark nature would give him a spot at the table. He could just leave the table when he's eliminated from play like he doesn't care. His bounty item would be one of the Chaos Emeralds.

Homestar Runner: His care-free personality and fun style would be perfect on the table. He would probably want to know more about who he's playing with at the table. His bounty item would be a T-Shirt for Homestar Dinoland.

Chase McCain: Seeing a policeman at the table would make an interesting opponent. I would love to see how he would grab huge pots with his LEGO hands. His bounty item would be his Construction disguise.

Deadpool: He is the embodiment of fourth wall breaking! For that reason, seeing him at the table would make the other players confused at what he has to say. His bounty item would be a M'Kraan Crystal shard.

Owen from Total Drama: This guy needs to be in! It would be funny to see how the others would react to him eating his side of the table. His bounty item would be a Gilded Chris Award.

And the dealer would be the TF2 announcer.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
Ideas: Let's not.

Or bring back Tycho.

Or give us interesting Valve characters. I'd rather play a game against, say, Atropos or the Medic than pretty much any of the characters who have shown up in either game that aren't Sam, Max or Tycho.

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
If there was a Valve-only Poker Knight game, I'd go with:

Eli Vance
Engineer
Wheatley
Francis
...Juggernaut?