• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeResort

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKFC

Shade of Blue
;263;: Yeah sure ^^

Egbert

;034; *walks in* Hi, could any of you guys tell me where I can find the kitchens?

GlaceonLover1

BestCharacterEver <3
OOC: To Relinquish

;281; *Will* Who's? *Sees a Kirlia entering.* Wow.

;281; *Miss Bree*I could help find the Uxie. I have been there before.

;281; *Will* You have? Why?

;281; *Miss Bree* A little introduction may help.

;281; *Will* I'm Will. And this is *Points at the Darkrai and Shaymin* Nightstream the Darkrai and my sister Destiny the Shaymin.

;281; *Miss Bree* I am Miss Bree, and I am... well.... Never Mind. Now do you want to see Uxie or not?

Last edited:

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
ok they had sex first then daron got drunk and raped sachi and threatened her with a knife,,,,,,and ended up making her his ***** BY THE POWER OF SMASHING HER HEAD AGAINST A WALL...then she got the knife using psychic and did the same daron did to her to him,THEN daron got the knife and.....started....using is as a dildo XD,then she did the same and thsen.....yh thats how far we got :p...AND THATS IT IN A NUTSHELL....i wont tell the full story
;034;:*yawns*

Status
Not open for further replies.