• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeResort

Status
Not open for further replies.

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
;027;:you ready :p

MKFC

Shade of Blue
;263;: Yeah sure ^^

Egbert

;034; *walks in* Hi, could any of you guys tell me where I can find the kitchens?

GlaceonLover1

BestCharacterEver <3
OOC: To Relinquish

;281; *Will* Who's? *Sees a Kirlia entering.* Wow.

;281; *Miss Bree*I could help find the Uxie. I have been there before.

;281; *Will* You have? Why?

;281; *Miss Bree* A little introduction may help.

;281; *Will* I'm Will. And this is *Points at the Darkrai and Shaymin* Nightstream the Darkrai and my sister Destiny the Shaymin.

;281; *Miss Bree* I am Miss Bree, and I am... well.... Never Mind. Now do you want to see Uxie or not?

Last edited:

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
ok they had sex first then daron got drunk and raped sachi and threatened her with a knife,,,,,,and ended up making her his ***** BY THE POWER OF SMASHING HER HEAD AGAINST A WALL...then she got the knife using psychic and did the same daron did to her to him,THEN daron got the knife and.....started....using is as a dildo XD,then she did the same and thsen.....yh thats how far we got :p...AND THATS IT IN A NUTSHELL....i wont tell the full story
;034;:*yawns*

Status
Not open for further replies.