• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokerus Virus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thane101

I just got a bellsprout with the pokerus virus (which is very rare if I understand), anyone on here know what to do to take the greatest advantage of the situation?

Thank you

Volcer

Shur'tugal
Pokérus is very useful, your Pokémon get more xperience points, and you earn double the EVs.

At midnight, put your Bellsprout in the PC so it can retain Pokerus and withdraw it the next day. There is a chance of other Pokemon getting it too.

Ukute-Ataroka

Old School
Hey there Thane!
You can look here at this IGN article on Pokerus: http://www.ign.com/wikis/pokemon-black-white-version-2/Pokerus
Pokerus IS rare, but the best thing you can do is put it in a 90-99% full box with your better pokemon and it'll spread a bit. it will up the stats, so it's very useful. It's best to put your team/Wifi Team in there for an added boost to battles.
I had a whole box of pokerus in BW, but that's another story, this is DPePl..
Sorry I couldn't find an article on DPPl, the W2/B2 is all I could find... I hope it works though!

Jorge565

Magikarp
What? This is not what i had learned. First of all put it in a pc box to keep the pokerus then put some Pokemon in your party with it and fight some battles with any Pokemon in your team and after about 3 battles (sometimes longer ) all your team shall have pokerus and repeat. And what pokerus does is it doubles the ev's earned so if you battle a bidoof without pokerus it gives you 1 hp ev but with pokerus you earn double so when you battle a bidoof you will receive 2 hp evs

Last edited:
Msg

What? This is not what i had learned. First of all put it in a pc box to keep the pokerus then put some Pokemon in your party with it and fight some battles with any Pokemon in your team and after about 3 battles (sometimes longer ) all your team shall have pokerus and repeat. And what pokerus does is it doubles the ev's earned so if you battle a bidoof without pokerus it gives you 1 hp ev but with pokerus you earn double so when you battle a bidoof you will receive 2 hp evs

Can you get pokerus from battling a friend who has it in a linked battle?

Status
Not open for further replies.