• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokerus

DO YOU HAVE POKERUS?

• Yes, but not anymore

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Yes and I still have an infected pokemon

Votes: 23 71.9%
  • No but I want to

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters

Pikawho?

(five15)
I currently have pokemon with pokerus. My friend's sister had it first. My friend went crazy when he found out. XD

Microground

Ground Trainer
I currently have pokemon with pokerus. My friend's sister had it first. My friend went crazy when he found out. XD

I did too when I found out. I "infected" all my friends. I still have a Wynut with Pokerus in my PC just incase I fell like speading it again.

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
i got pokerus from a chimchar on gts but i didnt know u could spread it in the pc!

BlazeShadow

My friend gave it to me, in exchange for a good natured Regice ^_^ (It was cloned btw.)

BlazingKen

I got a level 1 piplup with surf and ice beam and pokerus. My first ever pokemon with pokerus.

And by the way, can pokerus spread inside pc boxes?

Aurora_Fox

fffffffffff
Yes, and I still have a few infected pokemon.

And if anyone wants it & asks me nicely, I might be willing to give some of them away... =)

i want to answer: no, and i don't wont it.i think it's quiet useless

It's very far from useless for those that EV train, as it greatly speeds up the process.

G_S2k

Master of the arts
There are so many people with pokerus if you need it - i got it luckily from the GTS but i know people who have it.

BlazikenGurl

Pik-eeeooow!
My brother used to have a L@tios with Pokerus. Dunno what happened to it though.

Redeevee

of course the pokemon that get Pokerus are the ones i would never want to raise! like electrode (does anyone actually have him in their team?!). i didnt think it was that rare

i think that Pokerus MIGHT come from being traded alot, and sitting in the box for a long time and not being Pokemon Center healed.

Dragonite711

Too many chocolates
I got a mew over wifi that had Pokerus once,m but not anymore...