• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokeshifting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metagross-

Trader/Breeder
I'll shift for anyone for anything that is at least fairly good, I might even do it for free. I have 4 DS, 2 mine, and my brothers have 2 in all. So it will be fast and easy.
Just send me a message.

Last edited:

Thunderstruck!

Someone can shift 3x of my pokemon (34 to be exactly) from SS to my Pokemon White game. I don't have too much to offer, but we can negociate.

Trainer21

looking for celebi.. if u have one..taking other trades

I'm looking for a celebi, if u guys have one id be interested to trade for it,,thanks...Pokemon white FC 3782 8896 6447

spiked

please, i need a gligar carefull nature, with roost and stealth rock...
i don't have two consoles, so i can't take a gligar from 4th gen

spiked

i have almost all the legendary pokemon for trade, here's the list:

Shiny Ho-Oh with all ribbons
Lugia
All Deoxys forms JP
Mew
Shiny Latias
Dialga
Palkia
Giratina
Zekrom
Reshiram
Darkrai

and others, please contact, i really need a gligar carefull nature, with roost and stealth rock, going one? going twice?

Equious

Can offer pokeshifting for those unable, i own 2ds and diamond, preal, platinum, soulsilver, and black. Send me a pm with what you would offer and how many pokes youneed shifted!

Trainer21

Looking for a celebi or ditto

Want to trade for a Celebi or Dtto, Have Tynamo to offer,,if interested My White FC code is 3782 8896 6447,, PM me if ur interested, TY

Metagross-

Trader/Breeder
Pokeshifting any pokemon I don't have or items, PM me. =)

pkmnfn

DW Breeder
will pokeshift for pwr items besides lens and anklet... can pokeshift multiple times if necessary....

Last edited:
Hi, I'm offering the Pokeshifting service for free to anyone that wants it! This is for a limited time only as I'm borrowing a DS to transfer my own. I'm doing this for free (Obviously for the pokedex data) and I figure as long as I'm transferring at least a thousand Pokemon from my D/P/p/SS I might as well help some people out in the process :)

Equious

Can offer pokeshifting for those unable, i own 2ds and diamond, preal, platinum, soulsilver, and black. Send me a pm with what you would offer and how many pokes youneed shifted!

FroggiesMama

I'm more than happy to help anyone pokeshift. :3 Will do it for free, but I wouldn't turn down a pokemon I don't have either.

Sir_Syko

I also highly recommend Ropav. Very trustworthy and so cool about the whole thing! Ropav really helped me out!

Equious

Can offer pokeshifting for those unable, i own 2ds and diamond, preal, platinum, soulsilver, and black and white. Send me a pm with what you would offer and how many pokes youneed shifted!

I am trustworthy, ask MGOShockWave. Ive shifted for him numerous times

Status
Not open for further replies.