• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokeshifting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmnfn

DW Breeder
will shift for rare candies. I am trustworthy and will not scam you.

Last edited:
Have two pokemon to pokeshift! i have a bunch of stuff on gen four for helping me!

Edit: Done. Thanks pkmnfn!! :)

Last edited:
Will shift for rare candies, and rare pokemon, master balls, eggmoves ETC. for a rare candy three pokemon per candy, for the rarer items id be willing to shift larger number of pokemon.

I now Poke shift for FREE. I already have a good Cloning business and hope to achieve the same with this. You will get your pokemon back.

EagleEye

Looking for someone to help me shift some pokes from HG to Black. Willing to help others shift as well.

Purrloin

THIS! IS! MY RIFLE!
I can Pokéshift for FREE (but, if you have any extra power items/rare candies, that would be amazing... ;) ) but... I have, like, 4 DS systems and 2 4gen games, so...

Koriolan

Find the solution
Looking for someone to pokeshift for me a bunch of pokemon from Pearl/Platinum/HG. PM me if willing to help ;)

KiwiDude

Poké-Shop Owner
Need to transfer three Shinies from my HG to White ASAP
Looking for Trustworthy People to help me further in the future (for a reasonable reward)
PM me

Cheers

Zala

Hot jewish trainer
I would like some help pokeshifting

jcors

Can anyone help me pokeshift three pokes from my SS to White? You can keep copies of all 3. Much thanks.

pambihirang_nilalang

epic AWESOMENESS!
Hi!
Looking for a Trustworthy person to help me Pokeshift 6 of my Pokemon (Plat -> White)
Im a generous person so dont worry. :)
i can give 2 EVd for the service
choose from the ff:
Timid Starmie
Timid Jolteon
Bold Whimsicott
Naive Electrode (shiny)
Modest Seismitoad
Adamant Scizor
Adamant Skill Link Cloyster

PM ASAP! :)

DONE :)
thanks to KnyfeStab <--- trustworthy person

Last edited:

KnyfeStab

PSN: blakk21
Hey people I pokeshift just for a small price i can pokeshift up to 18 pokemon for an event or good shiny!

scizor64

"sciz"
In need of someone to pokeshift 6 pokemon from my daimond game to my white game. Offering 3 ev'd pokemon from my diamond game in exchange. PM me if interested or help out

EDIT: Trade Complete

Last edited:

IceTacos

Got it done, thanks :p

Last edited:

drojman

Hey there guys, first of all apologies if this is in the wrong place, but I was wondering if anyone could help me transfer some of my HG Pokemon to Black? I realise you need to DS' on a local connection to do so, which I don't have. Also, this seems extremely risky, is there any way of ensuring I don't just lose them? Not that you're bad guys or anything . Cheers.

MotherRussia

ERMAHGERD, MERGIKERP
I can provide pokeshifting services! All I ask for is a shiny/EV'd pokemon in return. Just one. If that is not possible, I'll take a Egg move pokemon. or DW. If none are possible, I'll take nothing. =3

If U Seek Amy

i am a god
I will Pokeshift as many Pokemon needed, just read my rules here:

1 Pokemon: Free

2-4 Pokemon: A good egg move male Pokemon

5 Pokemon: An EV'ed Pokemon

6-8 Pokemon: 2 EV'ed Pokemon or 1 shiny Pokemon

9 or more Pokemon: 2 shiny Pokemon or one EV'ed shiny Pokemon

PM/VM me if you'd like to make a deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.