• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokeshifting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
Hey guys I have wifi again so I am willing to help anyone with their transferring so send me a pm or reply in this thread if you need any help. I am very reliable.

Victory★Star★

Mega Victini?
Can someone help me migrate? Just six pokemon if so I will let u have a Shiny Scizor for FREE :)

LexSuicune

Feraligatr Master
Looking for someone to help me out shifting my Pokemon from Platinum/Soul Silver to White two.

There's a Shiny Shinx in it for anyone willing to help out!

EDIT: Shifting completed, thanks to the amazing KuzKan, you rock!

Last edited:

Fructis

Hi, after searching the forums i tought this would be the best place to post it, if its not, i.m sorry and please move it.

so, i got heartgold with many pokemons and items i worked hard for, got like 200+hours on it. Now i started playing pokemon black 2 and i need to transfer those from HG to B2, but i can.t since i don.t own 2 DS. So, i was wodering if any trustful person around here could help me out with that, i need like 12 pokes and some items, max to fulL trades, nothing else.

i.l help you but giving some of the pokes and items i have in my sig and also would really appreciate it.

looking forward for it, ty in advancee.

Pidj

I want to transfer 4 pokes from my White2 to my White game to give them pokerus and train them easily.

Please PM me if you want to help me out. I can offer battle subway items if you want something in return

EDIT: shifting complete for now. Thanks KuzKan

Last edited:

beetredknob

Troll of Tanas
Hey so i'm not sure whether this fits the purpose of the thread or not but I'm looking for the original trainer named Shell who may have bred a shiny scyther at one point. I got the scyther from a trade shop called tic-tac's so if you may know shell or are her gimme a pm sometime and I'd love to give you something for helping me out : )

noosh

Hey all, I'm trying to transfer over 5 or so EV trained pokes from my white 2 to black 2 + some various items. If you could help me make the transfer I have a few DWF pokes that I could offer...

Just to name a few:
DW F Slowpoke
DW F Nidoran
DW F Bagon
DW F Poliwag
DW F Vulpix
DW F Murkrow
DW F Gligar

Hopefully one of you is willing. I'd like to play through the game with a fun team :D

a cat

I can help. Don't ask for much, other than maybe a battle?

Victory★Star★

Mega Victini?
dont need help anymore ^.^
Check out my shop! its in my sig! with over 70 shinies and so much more! including an upcoming daily giveaway!!!!

a cat

I can pokeshift for anyone just pm me.

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
I can Pokeshift for whoever (I have never scammed anyone in my life, and if you don't believe me, I'll give you a flawless shiny Joltik if I scam you), all I ask for is Pokémon to complete my dex with (Just basic Pokémon, no legendaries/events) PM me if you are in need of assistance, and I'll tell you the Pokémon I want in return. I only require that you:
A) Do not ask me to clone (I can't)
B) Send me a multiple of 6 (6, 12, 18, etc)
C) If you don't send me a multiple of 6, I will not accept your request (tip- if the number of Pokémon you want sent isn't a multiple of 6, just fill in some junk Pokémon; if you don't have junk Pokémon I'll use some of my own)

Pidj

Need help transferring 6 pokes from my white2 game to white game for training purposes

FC's in my sig

PM/VM me if you can help

EDIT: trades complete

Last edited:

TechYes

Pokemon Connoisseur
I need ~60 pokemon transferred from SoulSilver to my White version.

Mainly for dex entires, but some are very special to me. Please PM/VM me with references to at least two successful trades and/or vouches on your behalf.

I'm offerring a selection from (some, not all) of the pokemon that I am transferring, along with the fact that you get all of the dex entries just by trading them over.
Trying to get this done soon :) Thanks.

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
I can poke shift for anyone I am very trustworthy because I have no desire to steal anyone's pokes and I have helped countless people transfer with success. Just send me a vm or pm if you want some transferred

firecube

If anyone wants to pokeshift, I could help you :)

What I am looking for is leftovers or lifeorbs. PM to negotiate, I'm very negotiatable :)! If you don't have those items, don't worry, PM me.

Looking for someone who could help pokétransfering 18 pokemon from HG to Black.
I'm offering for your help a shiny Metagross with a masterball or something else what we agree about.
PM me if interested.

EDIT:transfer done a lot of thanks to AdamSe7en

Last edited:

AdamSe7en

Veteran
Looking for someone who could help pokétransfering 18 pokemon from HG to Black.
I'm offering for your help a shiny Metagross with a masterball or something else what we agree about.
PM me if interested.

You have a PM.

R'linho

Retro Trainer
I'm available to Poké-shift Pokémon from generation IV to generation V games. I'm looking for the following Pokémon and I would be happy to throw something more in return to make it a fair deal:

Terrakion - Adamant with good Attack IVs
Latios - Timid with good Special Attack and Speed IVs
Mewtwo - Modest with good Speed and Special Attack IVs
Ho-oh - Adamant with good Attack and Speed IVs
Ho-oh - Modest with good Special Attack and Speed IVs
Groudon - Adamant with good Attack and Speed IVs
Groudon - Jolly with good Attack and Speed IVs
Arceus - Timid with good Speed IVs

Feel free to check my list of Pokémon through the link below my signature and PM me so we can negotiate!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.