• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Wolfgirl44

Ignitionshipper
(And correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think May and Dawn gave goodbye presents ;) )

I can't speak for May, but didn't Dawn give him one of her contest ribbons? Or am I totally imagining things?

Edited to have more Pokeshipping content:
What do you think would have to happen for Ash and Misty to get together?

I've always kinda liked the idea of Ash going back for a surprise visit on her birthday or something. He could bring her that bike he owes her, and she could be all "You idiot, the bike doesn't matter, I'm just happy to have you here."

Or something ridiculously corny like that.

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
I can't speak for May, but didn't Dawn give him one of her contest ribbons? Or am I totally imagining things?

Hmmm... Ash do have the half of the ribbon from May. I don't know, but one thing that I actually think is that GCYL is a different kind of goodbye from the trio and specially for the depature of Misty to Ash [and Brock].

It takes a lot of time. Ash should grow up and understand what's happened between them. But in this anime age plays no role. Now we can watch Pokemon Black & White(14th season) and Ash is still 10 years old... :/ :|

I remember when one of our teacher said that Age doesn't matter when it comes to love. Yes,He's ten so, maybe it's hard to say he's in the time of love.. and he's much concern on his pokemons and battle or even training. I do think pokemon doesn't need to have more romance. But I do have a feeling he has space and do care for his friends.:)XD

Last edited:

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
I love the FANFIC!

No new chapters for the Pokeshipping version of Pokemon DP, but EchidnaPower recently made a new one shot set in that fic:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7535519/1/Our_Own_Sunset

Short, but definitely sweet.

And what he says at the end really makes me eager to read the upcoming chapter.

Last night,I read some of the DP version episodes of AAML, and I'm looking forward for the next chapter.That was cute. I like how the story ended with Ash and Misty watching the sunset. I also love Ash's complement on Misty's hair. It is kinda cute.
:>

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
Yes!I hope!

This is great. Something for the older fans. Directors could use this in the anime :p

*nods* Yes it is. I doubt it won't be that easy to put up a plot like that and turn it into an episode. So far, Misty didn't show up in BW, so it's hard to say it would really happened. But it is a good fanfic!Oh yes, I found a Fanart! by PokemonDaniel123.

Last edited:

Antiyonder

Overlord
*nods* Yes it is. I doubt it won't be that easy to put up a plot like that and turn it into an episode. So far, Misty didn't show up in BW, so it's hard to say it would really happened. But it is a good fanfic!

Agreed.

Like I said beforethough , one reason I recommend the writer and the fics is that as impossible as it may be to do so officially (onscreen), he manages to give the Pokeshippers what they want, while trying to keep it as a close to the show as possible. There's many other noteworthy developments in his version of DP that aren't shipper based (like a particular addition to Ash's team which I won't say). I mean, I may like the shipping, but I do enjoy the marketing aspects of the show just the same.

And heck, without spoiling them, Chapters 24 and 40 contain some story elements that could have been done in the canon, and arguably were better for .

Plus another thing I like is that the writer doesn't go out of his way to depict or handle May and Dawn poorly (I'm refering to how some Pokeshippers hate the two characters for being placed into Misty's role for their respective seasons).

Last edited:

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
There's many other noteworthy developments in his version of DP that aren't shipper based (like a particular addition to Ash's team which I won't say). I mean, I may like the shipping, but I do enjoy the marketing aspects of the show just the same.

I like it how he used some episodes and make it an AAML version and how Misty is with Ash's group throughtout that journeys of Ash and friends, I always wanted to see Misty and Dawn meet but sadly, it didn't happened in the series. I was hoping to see old characters back in the show a again, specially Borck and Misty.. to be with Ash and co. again. I wonder if there will be a 15th anniversary special?XD

vodor

Banned
Hey Is there any pokeshipping Fanart Where Misty show up with her HGSS look & cute oufit
Man, I'm looking for a fanart like that but I haven't found a Misty image with her HGSS Look & a Cute outfit . Forget about about finding a Pokeshipping image
I wonder, What If Misty's design make her look unattractive instate of making her cuter ?
If It does, than there will be no doubt in my mind that Ken Sugimori is an Antipokeshipper

vespiqueen

Hey Is there any pokeshipping Fanart Where Misty show up with her HGSS look & cute oufit
Man, I'm looking for a fanart like that but I haven't found a Misty image with her HGSS Look & a Cute outfit . Forget about about finding a Pokeshipping image
I wonder, What If Misty's design make her look unattractive instate of making her cuter ?
If It does, than there will be no doubt in my mind that Ken Sugimori is an Antipokeshipper

I found a few on photobucket.

I like Misty's hair best in her HGSS outfit :3

vodor

Banned
I found a few on photobucket.

I like Misty's hair best in her HGSS outfit :3
But Is it enough ?
I mean Face it, Misty didn't look very cute in those picture
Look is an important factor in Shipping
Worst part is that, Misty could have got even better hairstyle with simple change
With such a major change , Can She even outmatch her Marmaid look ?

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
But Is it enough ?
I mean Face it, Misty didn't look very cute in those picture
Look is an important factor in Shipping
Worst part is that, Misty could have got even better hairstyle with simple change
With such a major change , Can She even outmatch her Marmaid look ?

I guess, she look nice there. I believe in love, beauty doesn't really matter as long as two people unnderstands, care or love each other. This is only my opinion. I do agree to the fact she's cute with her mermaid costume, her hair untied and long:)

*coughs*So I thought I could bring out another topicXD: Since Christmas is coming, or near December is coming, What preparations [or surprises] will Ash do for Misty?(Would it be gifts, a pokemon, an Ash lure, etc.?)

Espeonic

Hero of Winds
What preparations [or surprises] will Ash do for Misty?

Hmm...Well, if I'm thinking like Ash, I would have a hard time thinking of a gift or surprise he could do for her. The best thing I can think of is him giving her a Water Pokémon of some sort. Maybe one she's always wanted like Tentacruel or Vaporeon, or maybe one from Unova. It's fun to think about an episode were it's Misty's birthday and everyone but Ash has gotten a present for her because hasn't a clue of what to get her, and he's frantically trying find a gift for her before it's too late. That's honestly the most likely way it would happen in my mind. Extremely doubtful that the writers would ever have an episode like that, but that's why the Internet invented fanfiction. :D

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
Extremely doubtful that the writers would ever have an episode like that, but that's why the Internet invented fanfiction.

Yeah, good thing there's fanfiction. I just hope I can write fanfics or something. I like the Idea by the way. It would be nice if she would have one of Ash's Unova pokemons:) ; Hello there Angell! Welcome to the thread.

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·

KetachuSauce

Call me "John".
I'm a Pokeshipper. Yay. I just approve of Pokeshipping because it, like people said, has more hints than any other ship.