• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

iv'e been a pokeshipper for a very long time... and i would love to see this keep up... untill the episodes with ash and friends end i wil not give up.... even then ill see wat the new ones are about lol.........

What are your expectations from me, this thread, and AshxMisty in the future?
just keep us going and bring us any info you can on possible returns or anything. plain and simple.

How would Misty react upon receiving knowledge that Anabel and/or Angie have shown an interest in Ash?
this is short cause i got to go but....... seeing how she reacted in the past i would say she would be kinda mad lol

also btw if any one heres anything of her returning or could be plz send me a mesage cause i won't be on that often.

KEEP HOPE!!!!!!!!

Swifty

:) i think i shoud start poisting here sinc i realy love pokeshipping
Hey Nina, it's great that you want to start posting, especially since thread is still at its infancy. However, posting one liners is something everybody won't like too much. Just make sure you post something with more content next time. It isn't too hard. Just try and you'll come up with some interesting stuff.

I fully agree with Shadow. Kasumi has matured and calmed down quite a bit from her angry/short-temper ways. So she'd definitely take it much more nicer and calmer now, then she would have with Satoshi's other little fangirls back in the day. She'd probably tease Satoshi. And she'd get along with the girls fine, but secretly wanting to rip their heads apart. 8D
I'll agree that Misty has kept her temper under control but I doubt Misty would go so far as to tease Ash about other girls liking him. It seems rather out of character, especially if Misty still likes Ash as much as she does. Teasing Ash would be like a vote of confirmation for Ash to pursue these girls and I doubt Misty would want to communicate that. Misty will be an assertive girl no matter how mellow her temper will be.

Hunter_RuLe

< Guess who's back?
Heya, I'm just posting to wish you all the best of luck with this new thread!

I used to be quite a pokeshipper and I never really stopped loving the ship. Though, like shadow_shipper, I feel like I've talked about almost everything the ship has to offer. Some of you might just see me as the co-owner of biggest 'rival' Advanceshipping, but believe me you don't have anything to fear from me, especially as this ship will always have a special place in my heart.

I'm positive you'll give everything to make this thread just as good as the last two and I don't think the fandom first major ship of pokemon will ever die. For the ship itself, I guess we'll just have to see what the future brings =)

Blazing Charmander

How would Misty react upon receiving knowledge that Anabel and/or Angie have shown an interest in Ash?
I'm sure that our favourite re-head wouldn't be best pleased upon hearing such news. Then again, she'd probably feel at this point that she has no right to intervene in their interest when Misty herself wasn't around at the time. Along with that, we'veve seen in the Hoso's and her AG appearances that she has kind of mellowed out since Kanto/Johto. At the same time though, you'd probably think she'd use some kind of (forceful) tactics to persuade them not to crush on Ash anymore lol. 'Love never dies' may be the appropriate cliche here ;p.

One depressing thought about Anabel's and Aoi's (prefer this to Angie lol) crushes on Ash is how they are both tomboys like Misty has been portrayed. The question I ask is whether this implies that the writers have moved on from Pokeshipping, or that on the contrary it is still very much in their thoughts?

Oh and hi JoJo. Nice to see another veteran Pokeshipper around again :).

Last edited:

Moogleborg

Kamen Rider IXA
All of these veteran Pokeshippers returning! :D I feel the Satokasu romance energies flowing like dragonic wildfire now! :D

I'll figure out new topics for us to answer, but heres what i've just made up:

If you were to encounter Ash and Misty, would you do so cosplaying as either one of them?

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely

I believe that she has calmed down quite to the extent where she outerly looks like she mellow about the two girls showing interest in Ash. She might even smile for a few moments about it. But then she goes to a room in private or something and expresses her rage either on the pillows or something similar. Afterwards, there will be a knock on the door, she goes to answer it. Ash is on the other side of the door, and again she acts like nothing really happened inside that room just then.

If you were to encounter Ash and Misty, would you do so cosplaying as either one of them?

Not really. I'm a fan of the shippings, and although I do like Misty, somehow I don't think I can pull off her looks.

Negi-Bozu®

僕は。。。パックンです、よろしく。。。
Hi there... just showing my support a little bit..(since I mostly lurk around the forums nowadays:p) Anyway been here since before the 2nd thread died, and I hope that all of you will keep alive this one( though what other shipping can go saying that they've had several threads :p).

By the way is this the 4th or 5th one?

Well then..better be going... I'll probably return to lurking around :p

Later!
P.S Pokeshipping 4 ever!!! :)

jigglypoof

oldskool pokeshipper

Haha! I don't have the looks (or stick thin build) to pull off either one of them at all, and I'd probably terrify them :p I'd have to wear a wig, too, since I have brown hair.

Espeonic

Hero of Winds
Originally Posted by Negi-Bozu®
By the way is this the 4th or 5th one?

This is the fourth one. You can learn what happened to the first three on the first page.

Hello, I'm new here, even though I've been keeping an eye on these forums for quite sometime. I'm without a doubt a PokéShipper, and I'd love to start coming here from time to time. I noticed that you started this thread on my 20th birthday! Now to the topics!

I don't know too much about you, Swifty, except that I've seen you here and at Bulbagarden making very strong points about PokéShipping, so I'm betting you'll do a great job.

From what I've seen in the previous two threads, I don't expect it to be that different, which is fine by me. :)

Now, about Ash and Misty themselves, who really knows? I'm certain they'll meet up again, but the question is when. I can easily imagine when Misty shows up, Dawn will mention how Ash lost the lure she gave him and then panic and anger will ensue!

With Anabel, Misty would probably to be a bit passive aggressive to her after meeting her. Anabel is pretty mild-mannered, so I envision that once Misty saw that, she wouldn't try to appear angry or envious.

In the case of Angie, however, she would probably more overt with her jealousy because Angie can be as argumentative as both Ash and Misty, so their tempers would clash much more easily. I haven't seen any of the episodes outside of the Summer School arc just yet, so I can't give much more thought into it than this.

Nah, that's a bit out there for me to do. If I actually met them, I'd rather be like Tracey and observe their moments and tease them. *laughs evilly*

Originally posted by Swifty
Since Misty left, two girls so far have shown to have an interest an Ash, namely Anabel and Angie. (Huh, they start with "An")

I've noticed that, too. Another thing I've noticed is that Misty, Anabel, and Angie look and/or act tomboyish. Ash even thought Anabel and Angie were boys at first. Tomboys seem to be gravitated towards him, don't they?

Anyway, I'm out of here for now.

Last edited:

Tadashi

kiss my greens
I've returned to pitch my two cents.

Now, see, back in the good ol' days, she would get instantly upset, shout "WELL, I HOPE YOU TWO LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER" and stomp away, or something close XD Meanwhile, Ash sits there like, "....... was it something I said?"

Now, though, she'd probably handle it better... in a more refined and polite way. Doesn't stop her from wanting to kick their butts, though XD

I'm pretty sure this question should have been: If you went to a Pokémon convention dedicated to Ash and Misty, would you do so cosplaying as either one of them? or something.

Regardless; no, I would not XD I would dress as myself. Because, even if imitation is supposedly the sincerest form of flattery, for this particular instance, it would get kinda weird >>;

Super T, away~!

Melody93

<--Yay New me!
Well First post again. GOOOOOO POKESHIPPING XD

I hope WS makes a post like she did last time. It's good to see old pokeshippers! ^^

I'll like people to post more often, if thats too much to ask. Also to keep it interesting,(after all the old one was close) I sure the closer we get to the end of DP and Misty's return more will come here. I still believe Misty will let Ash know how she feels someday (like a kiss on the cheek as I've said millions of times (IWILLHAPPENXD! Whether Ash gets it or not doesn't matter because I believe off the show they'll be together.

This would be interesting cause Melody and Macey were so differet but I'll compare them.

Melody Vs Anabel: First off Anabel more mature doesn't try to get on anyone bad side like Melody did with Misty. But both can see through lies.

Macey Vs Angie: both hot temper like fire pokemon. Both recuse by Ash. Except Macey was in love with Ash like Brock is with girls and didn't fight as much with him. Angie started out not liking him and learn to like him for who he really is.

Misty Vs Anabel: Seeing her liking Ash but knowing that Anabel knows Ash can't sense her feelings or even liking her back might developed Misty feelings. Knowing someone can love someone even though they're dense. Misty seem to be in denial about thinking she can't like Ash because he's dense.

Misty Vs Angie: One word: Cat fight! But opposite attact so I think Misty would learn a thing or two about seeing Angie liking Ash even though they fight.

You can see how the writer have mature about shipping through out the series.

Hell I've have some fun messing with them hehehe>=) Like I'll either be Ash and act like Brock to Misty or Misty and confront Ash of being so dense. If me and moogly teamed up we would make out in front of them lol.

Last edited:

jigglypoof

oldskool pokeshipper
I've noticed that, too. Another thing I've noticed is that Misty, Anabel, and Angie look and/or act tomboyish. Ash even thought Anabel and Angie were boys at first. Tomboys seem to be gravitated towards him, don't they?

Hm, interesting! He'd probably feel most comfortable with a tomboy anyway, though. I don't think he'd be up to somebody who'd probably spend more time deciding what to wear than doing anything involving Pokemon (which is what he's ALL about XD).

Melody93

<--Yay New me!
Hm, interesting! He'd probably feel most comfortable with a tomboy anyway, though. I don't think he'd be up to somebody who'd probably spend more time deciding what to wear than doing anything involving Pokemon (which is what he's ALL about XD).

That what alot of Yaoi fans say about him. But I believe Misty's girler than Angie and Anabel so she'll make the best tomboy for him.^^

Last edited:

Moogleborg

Kamen Rider IXA
Hell I've have some fun messing with them hehehe>=) Like I'll either be Ash and act like Brock to Misty or Misty and confront Ash of being so dense. If me and moogly teamed up we would make out in front of them lol.

XD!! Hell yeah! ;D I wonder how Ash and Misty would do if we made out in front of them. XD!!

Welcome to the new Pokeshipping boards Melody. ^__^ (Glomps) And Misty definitely is the best tomboy for Ash. :D The first, original, ideal and perfect tomboy for Ash, that would definitely be Misty. ^_^

Hmm....speaking of cosplaying...heres a topic i've been wondering for a long time:

If both Ash and Misty were to perform as the Prince and Princess in the mermaid performance in Cerulean City, how would you imagine it to go? Would it go perfectly? Or would something happen?

Milotic17

This is a really hard question! My gut instinct says that she'd either flip out and want to rip their heads off or go cry somewhere alone, but somehow I think both are too extreme. (Misty's mellowed out some, so that leaves out the former, and she's just not one to cry a lot, so that leaves out the latter.) With Angie I could see her enlisting either Brock or Dawn's help in sort of spying on Ash and Angie (without telling them why she wants to spy on them--she wouldn't just admit to her crush on Ash). I could see her challenging Anabel to a Pokemon battle without really saying why to try to prove (to herself) that she deserves Ash more. I think it's like everyone else said; Misty's mellowed out and probably wouldn't do much more than scowl at her "rivals," but in secret she'd want to smack them with her mallet.

Melody93

<--Yay New me!
Well this thread was at the bottom again so I bring in up again-_-'

Also Working of some more AAML fanart and for Moogly's fic.

In case no one knows I do Pokeshipping News and Updates on Youtube and also did the commentaries and I plan to throw a Pokeshipping party in June called the Year Away till Misty returns party any ideas are welcome as long as they follow the rules. Some of my ideas are putting together a playlist, topics and best AMVs, fanfics, and fanart. Of course Misty's return will be a bigger party but want to get prepare for that party so I can make it better.

If both Ash and Misty were to perform as the Prince and Princess in the mermaid performance in Cerulean City, how would you imagine it to go? Would it go perfectly? Or would something happen?

I really need to do fanart of this, This situation made top 3 of Reasons For them to Kiss by Force. Mistletoe and CPR were the others.

I could see Ash and Misty at first refusing to do it but somehow decide to, just before they kiss in a practice performance TR would interfere. after dealing with them Misty's airhead sisters would change the mind again to play the part for them with no kiss leaving Ash and Misty wishing they have kissed but afraid to do it for real. Shortest way to anwser this I know but oh well.

Moogleborg

Kamen Rider IXA
I could see Ash and Misty at first refusing to do it but somehow decide to, just before they kiss in a practice performance TR would interfere. after dealing with them Misty's airhead sisters would change the mind again to play the part for them with no kiss leaving Ash and Misty wishing they have kissed but afraid to do it for real. Shortest way to anwser this I know but oh well.

I think then Team Rocket could once again have Ash and Misty....or should we say the 'loveboids'.....caged again.....and maybe this time, unlike Pokeball Peril, maybe this time Ash and Misty would kiss. ~_^

And then once they're distracted, Pikachu comes in with a Volt Tackle and blasts Team Rocket once again. XD!!

Moogleborg

Kamen Rider IXA
Hey I love Pokeshipping. Kasumi is the best. May I join this club?

This isn't a club, but of course you can join. ^_^ Welcome aboard to the Pokeshipping thread MKPokemonMaster. ^^ Feel free to show your support and share your opinions on Pokeshipping if ya like. ^_^ And feel free to answer the topics here and don't forget to read the rules. ^^

Shadow-saur

Monkeyshipping, ftw!
Anything that has Ash in it goes wrong somehow... if it went perfectly the show would be super-boring. I can totally see Team Rocket trying to steal Pikachu right in the middle of the performance, and Ash abandoning his role to get Pika back. Of course, Misty would be a huge help, what with her having the home field advantage. She'd show off her water pokemon skills, and send TR flying. Then the play would resume and be perfect.

...then afterwords Ash and Misty would be talking and realise that, like the characters they were portraying, they have deep, romantic feelings for one another. They'd close their eyes, and come closer together...

and then I'd wake up. But I can dream, right? :D