• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
Keeping this alive is my duty it seems.

For over a decade, Pokeshipping has been the main thing keeping me in the Pokemon fandom. I've written many stories depicting Ash and Misty as lovers. Who here hasn't? One of my latest stories does feature some Pokeshipping but it is not main focus. That story, The Real Smash Bros., focuses on the "real-life" relationships between the playable characters of SSB and any associates they might have. Who here has written or read a story in which Pokeshipping is part of the story but not the main focus?

Another thing I wanted to say was that Pokeshipping was actually the very first Pokemon shipping I ever supported. Perhaps the very first shipping I ever supported anywhere. Who else here had Pokeshipping as their first ship supported in their life?

Hello new to this (Fourms not Pokeshipping) but Pokeshipping is my Favorite shipping no matter what people say. I hate to say this but it is true, stop hoping for Misty to come back it is over and said by Pokémon themselves Misty will only be in the show as a cameo, as I said It breaks my heart typing this but it is true, I didn't want to be one of the ones to say this but sorry. Anyway (AGAIN) I love Pokeshipping keep posting. Being honest I shipped Ash and Serena but after the event that changed my life I stated to dispose it BYE.

Jackinthebox

Misty == awesome
Keeping this alive is my duty it seems.

For over a decade, Pokeshipping has been the main thing keeping me in the Pokemon fandom. I've written many stories depicting Ash and Misty as lovers. Who here hasn't? One of my latest stories does feature some Pokeshipping but it is not main focus. That story, The Real Smash Bros., focuses on the "real-life" relationships between the playable characters of SSB and any associates they might have. Who here has written or read a story in which Pokeshipping is part of the story but not the main focus?

Another thing I wanted to say was that Pokeshipping was actually the very first Pokemon shipping I ever supported. Perhaps the very first shipping I ever supported anywhere. Who else here had Pokeshipping as their first ship supported in their life?

I'm almost certain that Pokeshipping is the very first ship I ever cared about. I love that it is subtle rather than being overtly obvious. In fact when the show first aired in the nineties, I didn't catch on to it at first. I had a friend who made a passing mention of it and I started looking for it in the show.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I was listening to the Christmas Bash soundtrack the other day and I came across the Mistletoe song sung by Ash and Misty. I thought it was adorable and pretty hilarious at the same time, especially near the ending of the song where Ash and Misty are under the mistletoe with Ash then trying to get away lol. I just thought I would share this to see if anyone remembers it and all.

xEryChan

Demon Child
Hello, everyone. Pokeshipping may not be my OTP but I still do really like it, I used to support this pairing when I was kid and it still holds a very special place in my heart for that reason. I miss Misty more and more each day, she was such an awesome character.

And I made a Pokeshipping banner the other day that I never really got around to posting until now. I hope you all like it.

[IMGSIZE=350]http://i.imgur.com/ultWNrf.png[/IMGSIZE]

Bananarama

The light is coming
@Dawn+Serena Fan: I remember that! It brings back fond memories for me of Ash and Misty together in that song, and I really wish that Misty and Ash could meet again and reignite my nostalgia.

@xEryChan: That's a really cute banner, exactly how I would imagine a return for Misty in XY.

Yeah, I think that Pokéshipping is my favorite pairing, by far. It just seems like the best pairing, because of the two's history together. It was the first ever pairing I had ever supported, and I still love it.

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
Who else here had Pokeshipping as their first ship supported in their life?

Though I pretty have much of a bad memory, Though pokeshipping isn't my first shipping I got hooked onto, I still consider it as one of the strong ships I hardly let go of despite how much of the impossible it will be in the future:3

Hello, everyone. Pokeshipping may not be my OTP but I still do really like it, I used to support this pairing when I was kid and it still holds a very special place in my heart for that reason. I miss Misty more and more each day, she was such an awesome character.

And I made a Pokeshipping banner the other day that I never really got around to posting until now. I hope you all like it.

[IMGSIZE=350]http://i.imgur.com/ultWNrf.png[/IMGSIZE]

Oh..The banner is pretty cute,xEryChan!
---
Although this is late,I still want to greet everyone a Happy Holidays! :D

xEryChan

Demon Child

I'm definitely guilty. I grew up watching the first season of Pokemon and given the way Ash and Misty used to bicker with each other, it always made me think they were dating, even though I knew they weren't. It was inevitable, I really could not stop myself from supporting this pairing.

I still do support Pokeshipping to this day, even though I do support other pairings with both Ash and Misty, I will have a soft spot for Pokeshipping.

pixcalibur

Can't stop laughing

Pretty much what I grew up with. Kind of got into it even before starting to watch the series, as I had those Nintendo Power magazines that had comic strips of the first 6 episodes. I had some gut instinct or something that something could go on with these two. Then you were able to see how their friendship slowly developed over time, to the point that they barely argued anymore. Had the anime series not extended past Johto, have to wonder what could have happened.

Yeah, read that 4 volume mange by Ono I think it was. Good dynamics there, and man at Ash's little outburst in volume 4, lol

I'm more neutral now, pretty much just watching the series at face value for the most part

Innocentmercy

- Pokeshipping was one of the earliest pairings I'd admire (but not the first, haha.) I always thought Ash and Misty have something going on with each other with all their quarreling. It makes me sad to see Misty gone ;__;

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
Well apparently this one isn't dead.

What would Ash and Misty be doing for Valentine's Day?

There are all kinds of possibilities. One of my favorites would be going on a cruise to the Orange Islands, where a lot of Pokeshipping hints occurred. For that reason the Orange Islands saga is my favorite saga. Also, going on a cruise is a common activity for couples on Valentine's Day.

Shooti

Uber Trainer
What would Ash and Misty be doing for Valentine's Day?

I guess they would spend their Valentine's day in Kalos. Misty mentioned back in the episode called "School of hard knocks" that she loved French things. So, I can't think of a better place for them to spend Valentine than Kalos.

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
Ah revisiting the ship that I was obsessed with two years ago. Can't say I'm still not in to these two. They are my number one ship on the show (even though I'm a crazy multishipper) Answering the question above by PFN9, I would consider the first couple I have ever shipped.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
What is your favorite writer of Pokeshipping fanfiction?

There are so many to choose from, but if I had to choose one, at this moment I would say the writer of Cavern of a Million Colors. I don't know what her name is right off the bat, but that story is my favorite Pokshipping fanfic.

majormanafemale

What is your favorite writer of Pokeshipping fanfiction?
My favorite is a tennis racket:as in commotion not equipment. Its got humor and sentiment. Of course the classic arguing of Ash and Misty.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
If you could imagine Ash and Misty as any Pokemon, what would they be?

For Ash, the answer is obvious. Pikachu. Ash was a Pikachu for a short time in the Johto saga. Of course it was by accident, but it remains one of my favorite moments in the OS anime. As for Misty, I would say Marill. Like Pikachu, Marill is a mouse, and the both of them being mouse Pokemon would be just so cute. I'm thinking of writing a fanfiction in this regard, because I am a big fan of mice in general.

Navin

MALDREAD
I wonder if it's due to 'honoring' (for lack of a better term) this OG pairing that the writers haven't had Ash as blatantly show signs of interest in anyone since then. I would think it would have been broken with Serena, but he's still mostly clueless or doesn't care.

Moonlight Starlight

I'll say clueless still that Ash doesn't know what he is feeling for Misty the most like how during season 2 Orange Island that how Ash doesn't know he shows some jealously emotion when Ash wants Misty attention on him not on Danny like on the episode of " Navel Maneuvers" or like on "Misty Meets her Match" same thing around do to Rudy.I see most signs coming from Ash that he doesn't know that he likes Misty and I know Misty feels the same way that she is the same as Ash being clueless of her own heart know how she's jealous from whatever when a girl like Melody from pokemon movie 2000 how Misty reacts from Melody kissing Ash on side of the cheek or during her last scene traveling with Ash"Gotta catch Ya later" how she want to keep traveling with Ash for the time being how close she got with him the most traveling by his side.Misty's ending song really touch me and all of her memories picturing with Ash and little bit from Brock but mostly from Ash.

VintagePokeshipper

Hopeless Romantic
I'm a die hard pokeshipper after all these years. I grew up watching Pokemon, and even at a young age I could see that there was something going on between Misty and Ash. Now I'm "old" and still obsessed with their relationship. I hope there are others out there like me, 24 and hopeful that a relationship can still blossom between two fictional characters that basically made up my childhood. It gave me butterflies and made me so happy to see the two interact, I just can't let it go. I have a great life, but I also have a great "second life" in my head where Ash and Misty FINALLY come clean and admit their feelings to each other. I haven't really followed the series after misty left to be honest. But I've looked up all the episodes where she appears as a cameo or flashback. So hard to believe it's been 10 years since we've seen her. There's so much more they could do with it.