• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Ashmisty

Yeah what a dumb move by TPC. Finally make a movie about Ho Oh and then completely alienate the generation who cares by leaving out their favorite characters.

RIP Gary, Brock, and Misty.
Completely agree with u..y can't they show the original characters at least for like 10 minutes in the movie..what problems do the writers have with original characters..m sure many people would love to see them again..nostalgia works wonders..I don't care about Pokemon anymore but if misty or brock appears again I would love to watch it again

bossmanham

If they had done what they were supposed to, i was going to see the movie (first time in years) with my kids. Now I'm just completely uninterested. And on top of that I'm mad at TPC. Good marketing job.

zdbz_sn

For anyone who ever wanted English version of those VividKids doujinshi - I prepared such for two of 'em a while ago:

Yumeiro Kibun
Chocolate Panic!

Tumblr user brandyslog translated the actual text; I mocked up the pages. And would happily do so for the others, if I could understand a word of Japanese/work with someone who could :D

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
Maybe they have reasons of course they have reasons for why they put it that way. But it's kinda bit sad we can't see the original trio with the art styles and art environment. It would be great to see that but I guess..we won't. I still have the question WHY in my head, on how and why would they put original characters than the 2 of his first original companions.. (the nostalgia on how he first befriend pikachu and meeting his friend companions..etc.)

For anyone who ever wanted English version of those VividKids doujinshi - I prepared such for two of 'em a while ago:

Yumeiro Kibun
Chocolate Panic!

Tumblr user brandyslog translated the actual text; I mocked up the pages. And would happily do so for the others, if I could understand a word of Japanese/work with someone who could :D

I love those DOUJINS! It was nicely made. Even though they were years posted, I still enjoy rereading those. the art seems real enough to the main animation .

Ashmisty

Maybe they have reasons of course they have reasons for why they put it that way. But it's kinda bit sad we can't see the original trio with the art styles and art environment. It would be great to see that but I guess..we won't. I still have the question WHY in my head, on how and why would they put original characters than the 2 of his first original companions.. (the nostalgia on how he first befriend pikachu and meeting his friend companions..etc.)

I love those DOUJINS! It was nicely made. Even though they were years posted, I still enjoy rereading those. the art seems real enough to the main animation .
Can u please explain what is a doujin?..m unfamiliar with the term..

Ashmisty

Yumeiro Kibun
Chocolate Panic!

These are sooo cute..I don't know what r these called..I love ash misty <3..I will surely read them all..I especially loved the pic where ash
Is kissing misty's hand..can't imagine him doing that lol

Well, I have a theory that Misty and Brock will make an appearance in the new movie....at the very end. This would work out perfectly if Ash's quest to find Ho-Oh is an 'untold story' from before he met them. Guess you don't have a franchise over twenty years old without a continuity problem or two. It's probably not going to anywhere near as much as we would hope, but it'll be better than them not being seen at all.

Mikeachu

Soul Trainer
Well, I have a theory that Misty and Brock will make an appearance in the new movie....at the very end. This would work out perfectly if Ash's quest to find Ho-Oh is an 'untold story' from before he met them. Guess you don't have a franchise over twenty years old without a continuity problem or two. It's probably not going to anywhere near as much as we would hope, but it'll be better than them not being seen at all.

It's not like this is all compressed in between episode 1 & 2, we see the Celadon gym battle, charmander, & metapod evolving into Butterfree. If Misty & Brock show up outside of gym battles, they still miss out on much of their original journey.

Ashmisty

Doujiinshi (which is the full, proper term) is a term that refers to self-published fan works, usually fan comics/fan manga.
ok..thanks a lot :)..by the way does ash look like this in the latest series..in ur dp?...with each series passing he has started looking very differently..he looks like a different person..i think he looked the best in original series..n what has happened to his eyes :/

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
ok..thanks a lot :)..by the way does ash look like this in the latest series..in ur dp?...with each series passing he has started looking very differently..he looks like a different person..i think he looked the best in original series..n what has happened to his eyes :/

He may change his character design, but I believe he's still the ash , we know.XDXD

They'll be missing the important parts on Ash's journey. I I don't know if he'll drown himself again, will Misty save her again? would probably turned into different directions. We'll see..

Ashmisty

He may change his character design, but I believe he's still the ash , we know.XDXD

They'll be missing the important parts on Ash's journey. I I don't know if he'll drown himself again, will Misty save her again? would probably turned into different directions. We'll see..
I don't know whether he is the same old ash or not lol I don't watch the series anymore.I think he used to Be super fun back in OS days he had this humorous n witty side he used to joke a lot had fun n all.though I stopped watching since misty left but I have watched a few clips of different Pokemon series since then n I don't know ash doesn't appear the same anymore wid each series passing he has become kind of emotionless IMO.too serious according to me..

A question...is it the only pokeshipping thread?

Last edited by a moderator:

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
I don't know whether he is the same old ash or not lol I don't watch the series anymore.I think he used to Be super fun back in OS days he had this humorous n witty side he used to joke a lot had fun n all.though I stopped watching since misty left but I have watched a few clips of different Pokemon series since then n I don't know ash doesn't appear the same anymore wid each series passing he has become kind of emotionless IMO.too serious according to me..

Maybe,..yes. the Ash every saga is unique on his own. Like how he interacts with other girls.. Despite the bickering, I somewhat thought or see that there's something unique on how Ash and Misty interacts, or like the way Ash interacts when it comes to Misty..only .

A question...is it the only pokeshipping thread?
There are actually other pokeshipping thread back then but As of now,yes, it is the only pokeshipping thread open for discussion.

Ashmisty

Maybe,..yes. the Ash every saga is unique on his own. Like how he interacts with other girls.. Despite the bickering, I somewhat thought or see that there's something unique on how Ash and Misty interacts, or like the way Ash interacts when it comes to Misty..only .

There are actually other pokeshipping thread back then but As of now,yes, it is the only pokeshipping thread open for discussion.
Yaa even I find ash and misty's friendship n interaction to b very unique n different in its own way..I found him in his best self in OS...I wonder when will they meet again.i also wonder whenever ash visits pallet town doesn't he ever drop by misty's gym for a few hours?

AdvancedGenGenesect

Yaa even I find ash and misty's friendship n interaction to b very unique n different in its own way..I found him in his best self in OS...I wonder when will they meet again.i also wonder whenever ash visits pallet town doesn't he ever drop by misty's gym for a few hours?

Ash was clearly starting to become mature in the 1st season and even out of all of ashs companions misty was the one that was written to help ash become mature as it can be seen in the anime.

Ashmisty

Ash was clearly starting to become mature in the 1st season and even out of all of ashs companions misty was the one that was written to help ash become mature as it can be seen in the anime.
Hmm ya true

Anybody here?...nobody has posted for a long time :/

I will start with a question n hoping to get an answer lol..what is it that u like in ash n misty's character?

Last edited by a moderator:

bossmanham

I just want to say a short cameo of Brock or Misty would almost be more insulting than what it looks like they're doing anyway.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Hmm ya true

Anybody here?...nobody has posted for a long time :/

I will start with a question n hoping to get an answer lol..what is it that u like in ash n misty's character?
If you mean their interactions, I like when they argue and fight alot. I find it hilarious at how easily Ash gets Misty riled up by starting things with his teasing and such. It's even more hilarious when Misty sort of overreacts to it and ends up yelling at him or hitting him.
I just want to say a short cameo of Brock or Misty would almost be more insulting than what it looks like they're doing anyway.

You mean for the movie? It's an alternate universe timeline, but this really has nothing to do with Pokeshipping at all tbh.