1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Shippers Community' started by Swifty, Jan 28, 2009.

1. Kintaro

Kintaro Well-Known Member

Misty's only gotten cameos back in AG and now in SM, and no coincidence there were Kanto remakes in both gens. (FR/LG and now SM). We didn't see Misty in the DP saga or any other time for this reason even though they could have had her appear.

2. PorcelainVulpix

PorcelainVulpix Well-Known Member

Well they could have brought May back for the Hoenn remakes and they could have brought any companions back for the 20th anniversary but they chose Misty and Brock. Tbh, judging by your other posts on this forum you’re clearly not a Pokeshipper or a fan of Misty returning for long so I’m not sure your reason for lurking this thread. We’re allowed to speculate and hope for the best which is what some of us will continue to do regardless of any negative opinions.

3. Kintaro

Kintaro Well-Known Member

TVTokyo has a preview of the eps up:

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_sunmoon/news/

Misty is shown clutching Lana's Eevee, riding on Mantine, and going shopping with the SM girls. Also a brief scene of Gyarados fighting what looks to be a TR mecha. The rest of the preview is Brock flirting with Olivia. In terms of shipping though there aren't any Ash/Misty scenes in the preview.

4. Satomine Night

Satomine Night The Power of Z!

Well, we can't necessarily expect shipping scenes in the preview. From a marketing/advertising perspective, Pokéshipping is not the main attraction of these episodes; the return of Misty and Brock is. So of course the marketers/advertisers are going use the previews to focus on scenes such as Misty's Gyarados battling Team Rocket's mecha or Brock and Olivia working together in battle. That doesn't mean there won't be any moments that "pander" to Pokéshipping fans.

5. PorcelainVulpix

PorcelainVulpix Well-Known Member

I’m just going to ignore the anti Pokeshipping troll who clearly doesn’t belong in this thread.
    Previews look cute, Misty’s outfit looks great!

6. ⊱✿RedAshEntropy

⊱✿RedAshEntropy · MultiShipper ·

You know, it's still interesting to know the other possible interaction for all characters. We may not expect a pokeshipping moments here, but i'm looking forward for Ash/Misty tandem or duo moments here. Overall, I'm excited to see how the gang work together in this episodes.

ps: I'm loving Misty's new outfit. It's about freaking time the change Brock and Misty's outfit now that they are in SM. XDXD

PorcelainVulpix likes this.