1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Shippers Community' started by Swifty, Jan 28, 2009.

1. ⊱✿RedAshEntropy

⊱✿RedAshEntropy · MultiShipper ·

Interesting. i always wished to have OTP scenarios in my dreams. lmao . btw May I use this for a fanart idea tho?

2. zdbz_sn

zdbz_sn Well-Known Member

Go for it!

3. PorcelainVulpix

PorcelainVulpix misty and dawn are best girls.

Okay so...

since it seems like anyone can enter the Alola league and it was hinted in Brock and Misty’s last cameo that they could come back, what do you guys think the chances are for her returning to compete in the league and battling Ash again? She did promise to take him on anytime in the last cameo.

4. Mikeachu

Mikeachu Soul Trainer

I suspect they're done for the time being, until the next convenient Gen 1 nostalgia fest. (Not the Mewtwo remake, the one after that I mean). Pretty much any guest appearance of an old character would end with them & Ash wishing that they'll meet again some day. So there's a limit to how seriously such a statement can be taken.

Hmm, I wonder if
    one of Misty's usual mons will get an armored form. She could come back to promote that. An armored Starmie that looks like a shield is silly enough to work.

EDIT:
    It looks like at least 4 of the main cast are gonna have legendaries by the time of the league, Brock & Misty might need more fire power.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
  5. PorcelainVulpix

Lana’s Misty lure is too cute! And Ash being excited when he saw the lure made my day! Did anyone catch the disappointed look Ash had when Lana said Misty gave it to him the other day? I’m reaching but maybe he’s jealous lol.

On another note, I’m loving all the references we’ve had of Brock and Misty in this gen with the cameos and the movie one remake.

FullmetalJackie likes this.
  6. Redstar45

Redstar45 The anime canon cop !

Glad you guy happy.

PorcelainVulpix likes this.
  7. I saw the Trovita Gym episode from the Orange Islands the other day for the 50th time and I really must say that it's an awesome episode for Pokeshipping. Even though Misty ignored Ash for half of the episode, I liked how she snapped out of it in the end and really supported Ash. Ash's confused reaction when Rudy told him that he was lucky to have Misty is one of my favorite moments and I wish that Ash had actually understood what Rudy was implying about Ash's relationship with Misty.

PorcelainVulpix likes this.
  8. PorcelainVulpix

This is one of my favorite PS episodes from the Orange Islands along with Navel Maneuvers. I feel like Misty Meets Her Match had a big moment of realization for Misty..here she meets a guy who’s trying to sweep her off her feet and offer a chance to stay on the island with him and yet she turns it down because she doesn’t want to stop traveling with Ash. I always thought that was a huge hint on Misty’s side.

A bonus moment was Ash’s slight jealousy towards Rudy. I think it was more pronounced with Danny but still there nonetheless.

9. zdbz_sn

zdbz_sn Well-Known Member

10. Hakajin

Hakajin Obsessive Shipper

Oh, yeah, I tried to translate this years ago! But then I got obsessive with like, keeping records of new vocab and grammar, so it went really slow... There were some bits at the end that I didn't quite get, and when I tried to get through the author's notes at the end... I couldn't get through it! But yeah, I think I got most of it. In any case, it's really cute; I always felt like something like that could've happened on the show.

11. PorcelainVulpix

So the official Pokémon movie Twitter is having an illustration content to promote MSB and the latest winner is a drawing of Ash and Misty laying down in a meadow.

Thought it was so cute and could be a slight nod to Pokeshipping :)

12. Dephender

Dephender Gizakawayusu Staff Member Moderator

KenzeyEevee likes this.
  13. PorcelainVulpix

Oh okay. Still thought it was a cute picture and I was happy to see it on the movie twitter’s page :)

14. absolutelynotmeirl

absolutelynotmeirl New Member

Just found some info from comicbook 10 day ago that orange haired girl from early teaser of Pokemon First Movie was NOT Misty at all, the director said that the resemblance was purely coincidental, at least the hair part. No mention about her cloth color, though.
    Oh well, at least one mystery was solved officially. Maybe they changed their mind half-way?
    Now, if only we got official answer about why Ash was possessive of his fishing lure from a friend...

15. PorcelainVulpix

Does anyone else follow the official Pokemon twitter? This is kind of old news but last month they posted a gif of Ash and Misty walking while the sun was setting from Misty's last cameo in Alola. The tweet itself was just about Alola but the gif was kind of random and pokeshippy.