• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
Don’t know, but I just Googled it, & apparently it’s Pokeshipping Week.

Happy Pokeshipping Week Serebii members!

pacman000

Is this the 1st fan reference to a romantic relationship between Ash & Misty? http://members.tripod.com/Ash_Misty/main.htm

Says the site was started in July 1999. The keywords Ash & Misty Love do bring up a lot of old sites on anglefire; pokeshipping only brings up ~14 pages.

pacman000

I was wondering if character interactions varied between different writers. While going through summaries of episodes written by Hideki Sonoda, I found a potential hint in Beauty & the Beach: "As Pikachu swims around in a little inner tube, Misty shows up holding a Master Ball beach ball and says that she thought they were going to meet her at the snack bar. They stare at her for a moment, and Ash notes how odd it is to see Misty look like a girl. She gets mad, and throws the ball at his head, knocking him into the water."

References:
Lost Episode 1 - Beauty and the Beach (serebii.net)
Category:Episodes written by Hideki Sonoda - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia (bulbagarden.net)