• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Morax

King of heroes
You know, Pokéshipping felt really good in the original series. But in her AG and SM appearances something changed in Mistys character what makes me feel lose interested in the ship. It still holds a special place in my heart tho.
That is because she was a tsundere in OS. Now she’s been reduced to a generic genki girl.

ForgottenFenneki

Lost in a snowy city...
Who would be the ideal girl for Ash? (I dont think its misty because ash is too imamature for a girl like her) My question is what would be the ideal traits for ashes perfect girlfriend, and would it be similar to the perfect girl for you in real life?

Morax

King of heroes
Who would be the ideal girl for Ash?
images

ForgottenFenneki

Lost in a snowy city...
what the hell.. now you're just being silly.. please answer properly...

D

Deleted member 384931

Speaking of: how would Serena and Misty interact? It could give interesting dynamics.

D

Deleted member 384931

Their interactions would be similar to misty/may, may/dawn, dawn/iris or dawn/koharu. Misty would probably be an amourshipper herself like bonnie, shauna and miette.
Hmm. Or they annoy Satoshi with stories where he did dumb stuff. Haha I would like that kind of friendship between those two.

D

Deleted member 384931

I can see that happening too. After finding out about serena’s crush the girls would probably go “what do you see in that idiot?” And go on to tell her about his dumb escapedes.
UNTIL they go Shopping and Satoshi is faster gone than a quick attack. I mean can they even shop in public, since alot of them are famous?

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
That is because she was a tsundere in OS. Now she’s been reduced to a generic genki girl.
Genki? Like this guy?

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
I can see that happening too. After finding out about serena’s crush the girls would probably go “what do you see in that idiot?” And go on to tell her about his dumb escapedes.
Can we have a show where all the female companions in the Pokémon anime meet each other and hang out?

A teenage slice of life anime but with Pokémon?

please

Morax

King of heroes
UNTIL they go Shopping and Satoshi is faster gone than a quick attack. I mean can they even shop in public, since alot of them are famous?
Pretty sure nobody outside of alola gives a sh.it about ass ketchup.
Genki? Like this guy?
who dat?
Can we have a show where all the female companions in the Pokémon anime meet each other and hang out?

A teenage slice of life anime but with Pokémon?

please
**** YES! I’ll take that over ashnime anyday.
Better than what got now (or since BW for me).
that’s a better idea than anything pokemon ever came up with.