• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Srsddf4781

Her holding Ash like that in this episode is very adorable, and its basically routine for OS, as they don't tend to draw too much attention to the small pda, but still leave it there for fans.

It was honestly a very nice, comfy, and laid back episode.
Misty did do a good job holding him up for Brock to work on him, but she’s always been touchy with Ash. Oddly, I don’t think she’s ever been very nervous about holding onto him or his hand in particular, it’s just if you bring it up that she then specifically freaks out into a blushed mess. It’s good to know verbally that Ash hasn’t changed from her mouth. I imagine that means he’s still her mess.

Psajdak

She's still his burden like she told Melody in Pokemon 2000.
Misty said "He's my burden..." - Although, I do think that burden isn't quite correct translation of yakkai mono in that context.

Btw, Misty loves Brock:

LpBVT7v.png

Pva2aSJ.png

CJRMrED.png

Srsddf4781

She's still his burden like she told Melody in Pokemon 2000 and Ash is never alone cause he has her.
If anything has been proven during these episodes so far, no, Misty hasn’t lost her feelings for Ash. Someone who no longer cares does not blush, nor do sisters blush at their brothers. He is still her burden, no matter how much they both get under one another’s skin. I personally feel that this won’t change given the information we’ve been given over the years.

SunGodNika1997

You can call me Tanner.
Just for some fun discussion, and because I always like discovering new things, what are some songs that specifically make you think of Poke Shipping? I'll start.

"Thirteen" by Big Star

First of all, such an underrated band that influenced tons of others. But most importantly, I've never heard a song that so greatly captures the feelings of a young and truly innocent kind of love. Obviously, Ash and Misty are still canonically 10 years old, so I don't think any real emotional depth in their relationship is to be expected there. However, we've established many times on this thread how there's just something different and special about the two of them when they're together. They have all the making for a couple that's still naive and might not be romantic for the time being, but could easily blossom into something so much more.

Would love to hear more from you guys!

Srsddf4781

Just for some fun discussion, and because I always like discovering new things, what are some songs that specifically make you think of Poke Shipping? I'll start.

"Thirteen" by Big Star

First of all, such an underrated band that influenced tons of others. But most importantly, I've never heard a song that so greatly captures the feelings of a young and truly innocent kind of love. Obviously, Ash and Misty are still canonically 10 years old, so I don't think any real emotional depth in their relationship is to be expected there. However, we've established many times on this thread how there's just something different and special about the two of them when they're together. They have all the making for a couple that's still naive and might not be romantic for the time being, but could easily blossom into something so much more.

Would love to hear more from you guys!
Besides the music given to us from the Pokémon Company such as ‘Under The Mistletoe,’ ‘Misty’s Song,’ ‘He Drives Me Crazy,’ ‘Toi Et Moi,’ and ‘Spurt!’- I’d have to say ‘You’ll Be In My Heart,’ by Phil Colins. Personally, I think this is a tune that both of them can imagine to themselves even when the audience can’t hear it. They reference one another so often, even if the other isn’t nearby. “Don’t listen to them,” is a line that Pokeshippers can utilize to defend the idea in and of itself.

SunGodNika1997

You can call me Tanner.
Besides the music given to us from the Pokémon Company such as ‘Under The Mistletoe,’ ‘Misty’s Song,’ ‘He Drives Me Crazy,’ ‘Toi Et Moi,’ and ‘Spurt!’- I’d have to say ‘You’ll Be In My Heart,’ by Phil Colins. Personally, I think this is a tune that both of them can imagine to themselves even when the audience can’t hear it. They reference one another so often, even if the other isn’t nearby. “Don’t listen to them,” is a line that Pokeshippers can utilize to defend the idea in and of itself.
Dude, YES! That’s always a great one. That Tarzan soundtrack is practically written into my DNA.

Srsddf4781

I’d sure still like to hear others’ songs associated with Pokeshipping that SunGodNikka1997 came up with, but to continue this conversation, what is your favorite moment between Ash and Misty or Pokeshipping moment in general? It could lead into what your favorite song is associated with them.

greninjamaster

I’d sure still like to hear others’ songs associated with Pokeshipping that SunGodNikka1997 came up with, but to continue this conversation, what is your favorite moment between Ash and Misty or Pokeshipping moment in general? It could lead into what your favorite song is associated with them.

There’s so many great moments with Pokeshipping. I think I love the orange island arc cause it’s loaded with so much content.

Srsddf4781

There’s so many great moments with Pokeshipping. I think I love the orange island arc cause it’s loaded with so much content.
Orange Islands were so good! I miss Tracey roasting Ash and Misty. Either than Ash’s Queen of Hearts, I’d have to say Melody teasing Misty over Ash in the second movie. Both the sub and dub make it perfect. “You are a girl and you are his friend. Isn’t that right?” Misty: ‘Nods.’

SunGodNika1997

You can call me Tanner.
I’ve talked a ton about Pokémon 2000 on here already.

Other than that, Ghost of Maiden’s Peak is often brought up, but also a favorite. One of the few moments that shows Ash might just feel something for Misty as well. It’s precious when he sees her with her hair down.

Srsddf4781

This video is from 7 years ago. Funny how much the concept of Pokeshipping has changed after the recent shipping wars.
Most people seemed to have a larger grasp then.