• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Milotic17

I know it's been said about a million times (probably by both me and others), but I think the best song for Pokeshipping is "At the Beginning" from the Anastasia soundtrack.

We were strangers starting out on a journey
Never dreaming what we'd have to go through
Now here we are and I'm suddenly standing
At the beginning with you

No one told me I was going to find you
Unexpected what you did to my heart
When I lost hope you were there to remind me
This is the start

And life is a road I want to keep going
Love is a river I want to keep flowing
Life is a road now and forever
A wonderful journey

I'll be there when the world stops turning
I'll be there when the storm is through
In the end I want to be standing

We were strangers on a crazy adventure
Never dreaming how our dreams would come true
Now here we stand unafraid of the future

A wonderful journey

Knew there was somebody somewhere
Like me alone in the dark
Now I know my dream will live on
I've been waiting so long
Nothing's gonna tear us apart

A wonderful journey

And life is a road I want to going
Love is a river I want to keep going on
Starting out on a journey

Life is a road I want to keep going

I believe the song fits Ash and Misty perfectly. Think about it; they met on a journey and, without meaning to, feel in love. The song is also all about having your dreams come true alongside the one you love, and I think that perfectly describes Ash and Misty.

Honestly, I think there are tons of songs that describe Ash and Misty; one of these days I have to make a playlist of them, something I've been meaning to do for a while. Let's not forget "Toi et Moi" from the Revelation Lugia soundtrack. It's the ending song to the Japanese version of the second movie and it describes Misty's feelings for Ash really well. (Honestly, how could they not make the ending to the second move Pokeshippy after all the hints that were in it?) It's great...and it's canon, too!

nina_syamo

sortha sad

it' sad how the manga shows more pokeshipping and the anime shows onli a litle bit :(
anyway if you think about it if they make a OVA...so until that we pokeshippers have to waith :( (sorry for not making a point with this post :( )
bothli i'm sure not onli me is sad how the advenctshipers and pearlshippers make fun of us pokeshippers paletshippers and egoshipers are much more nicer :(

;025; :172bros:

Moogleborg

Kamen Rider IXA
it' sad how the manga shows more pokeshipping and the anime shows onli a litle bit :(
anyway if you think about it if they make a OVA...so until that we pokeshippers have to waith :( (sorry for not making a point with this post :( )
bothli i'm sure not onli me is sad how the advenctshipers and pearlshippers make fun of us pokeshippers paletshippers and egoshipers are much more nicer :(

Theres a lot more Pokeshipping hints in the anime than you may think. ^^ And its hints are a lot more solid and numberous than in the manga. ^^

While we Pokeshippers have to wait, to me, the wait will definitely be worth it. Love is patient. So why not Ash and Mistys love as well? ^_^

Don't worry about the other shippings out there. Pokeshipping is much more tougher and powerful than many people may think. Just get too sad here, alright? ^^

jigglypoof

oldskool pokeshipper

Just ignore it when other shippers make fun of you. There are bitter shipping wars in many of the fandoms I take part in (feeling that their ship is somehow "threatened" or something), so it's important to stay calm, kind, and stick to the ship you love, even if it never happens. Like a duck, let the water just slip off your back without sticking.

Espeonic

Hero of Winds
What songs do you think symbolize Pokeshipping best?

Let's see:

"The Extra Mile" by Laura Pausini. That's an obvious choice. It really does a good job of showing how Misty deeply cares about Ash and will do she needs to do for him no matter what. (assuming that the song about the two of them). It's such a wonderful song. It's kind of hard to believe that this is a song associated with Pokémon, considering how different it is from the types of songs they've had.

"Never Far Behind" by Aly and AJ. I'm absolutely in love with this song. It evokes the same tone as "The Extra Mile", but it's on more of a super-strong friendship level. It's probably my favorite song that I associate with PokéShipping, and I often find myself having this song glued in my head all day.

"Still There For Me" by Corbin Bleu and Vanessa Hudgens. I'm not a High School Musical fan, but I heard this song one time, and I think it's a excellent song for both Ash and Misty. I can actually imagine Ash and Misty singing this song after they've become a couple. It's another one of my favorites.

"Picture Perfect" by Angela Via. I'm not 100% sure, but I think I first heard this song in one of Melody's PokéShipping AMV's on Youtube. This along with "Never Far Behind" are my favorites. It's not quite as serious, but it pretty much has the same message. There are couple versions with differences in the beginning and end. My favorite version is the one I think you had in your video, Melody.

"Best Friend" by Toy Box. It's a silly song, but for one reason or another, I enjoy it. I would actually symbolize this with PenguinShipping more than PokéShipping since the style of music is, for the lack of a better word, immature, but the lyrics themselves seem to fit Ash and Misty surprisingly well.

Last edited:

wordless

Oh god how much did I miss.... lets see a new forum! dang..
A song that represents Poke shipping....

That's tough, the closest thing I have for that is Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah by the Pogues. The song practically implies the male's obliviosness to the female's love for him, in this case Ash and Misty, and then the male (Ash) realizing he loves the female (Misty).
*Yawn* night-night everybody.... zzzzzzzzzz

Melody93

<--Yay New me!
No one told me I was going to find you
Unexpected what you did to my heart
When I lost hope you were there to remind me
This is the start

Edit: Quote isn't working right.

That's my favorite part. How Ash it surprise by his feelings for Misty, here are some lyrics for the same for Misty POV:

Now who'd have thought someone like you could love me
You're the last thing my heart expected
Who'd have thought I'd ever find somebody
Someone who someone who makes me feel like this

From Some Hearts by Carrie Underwood. I'm not so much a country fan but I like the song. The lyrics also decribes the chance Misty could get to be alone with Ash and how lucky pokeshipping is.

I did The Every Other Time vid, Only english song I know about lovers who fight alot, I'm sure theres a japanese song like it I wish I knew.

Mostly I know song about denying a relationship or afarid to confess it. So here my top two:

1) Dreams by Gabrielle- First heard the song after I saw the 2000 movie thought it was on the soundtrack but Dreams by Alysha was instead, I also taped this song off the radio on the day I first saw Misty Meets her Match. The song about a girl in love with a guy but both deny their feelings but one day their dream came true the chorus goes like this.

Dreams can come true
Look at me babe now I'm with you
you know you have to have hope
You know you have to be strong

It's been symbol to me to never give up (I along with If I Am by Ninedays which played on the radio around the same time)

2)One Kiss from You by the pop princess Britney- While on vacation in summer 2000 I got her album. I was just started to become a big pokeshipper and dream about them kissing to this song (specificly to the bells at the end). My dream was to do an AMV to this song when they finally kiss but now whatever happens I'll make it work (being kiss the girl is over used anyway, even without there being a kiss scene (not to mention Ashley Tisdale kisses the guy on the cheek in the music video)

Favorite part:
I don't wanna hear that I'm too young
To know it's love that makes me feel this way
'Cause I don't have to feel the heat of the sun
To know it's shining on me every day
When it's warm outside
And the look in your eyes
Is longing to show me the way
I don't want to wait

Being Ash and Misty were too young to think about kissing I think this song help be believe more.

I actually have a playlist on my ipod dedicated to AAML, (it was called slow songs being most of them are slow love songs) So alot I could mention but those two mean the most to me. If Misty kisses Ash I plan to be a AMV called Pokeshipping Replay where I do the same scene over and over again but to different songs (of course One Kiss from You will be it's own AMV with Dreams for the credits)

and yes Espeonic I did Picture Perfect long ago I meant to reupload it but others beat me to it put theirs with the song and I felt like not reuploading it had alot of good fanart though, Melody1989 is my account on Photobucket.

Last edited:
Woo, haven't posted in pokeshipping in... forever xP

I really like the song Crush by Mandy Moore. And though I know I've said this before in like the old old PS thread, the reason why I like it is because I once saw a really good Pokeshipping amv with this song in Misty's perspective and I immediately thought this is so Pokeshipping XD

Moogleborg

Kamen Rider IXA

As what i've said, its 'Layla' from Eric Clapton. ^_^ Mostly due to the situation that they have with each other, but when you hear the melody that the guitar plays it also helps remind you of the moments that Ash and Misty have had together, and what could happen between them if they ever confess to each other. ^_^ And after the whole song is one of the most beautiful solos that anyone will ever hear. ^^

What'll you do when you get lonely
And nobody's waiting by your side?
You've been running and hiding much too long.
You know it's just your foolish pride.

Layla, you've got me on my knees.
Layla, I'm begging, darling please.
Layla, darling won't you ease my worried mind.

I tried to give you consolation
When your old man had let you down.
Like a fool, I fell in love with you,
Turned my whole world upside down.

Let's make the best of the situation
Before I finally go insane.
Please don't say we'll never find a way
And tell me all my love's in vain.

(One of the most wonderful piano and guitar sequences is played here...but if ya want to hear it, listen to the original version, not the Unplugged one!)

Melody93

<--Yay New me!

As what i've said, its 'Layla' from Eric Clapton. ^_^ Mostly due to the situation that they have with each other, but when you hear the melody that the guitar plays it also helps remind you of the moments that Ash and Misty have had together, and what could happen between them if they ever confess to each other. ^_^ And after the whole song is one of the most beautiful solos that anyone will ever hear. ^^

What'll you do when you get lonely
And nobody's waiting by your side?
You've been running and hiding much too long.
You know it's just your foolish pride.

I tried to give you consolation
When your old man had let you down.
Like a fool, I fell in love with you,
Turned my whole world upside down.

Let's make the best of the situation
Before I finally go insane.
Please don't say we'll never find a way
And tell me all my love's in vain.

(One of the most wonderful piano and guitar sequences is played here...but if ya want to hear it, listen to the original version, not the Unplugged one!)

Ah... that song, I remember when you said if the power would go out you'll go down and watch the aaml episode while listening to that song.

I can hear what you are saying, I think it play on the radio back then, It's remind of the old days like songs like Working For The Weekend by Loverboy, guitar melody does. Same with songs by B****by Meredith Brooks,Torn by Natalie Imbruglia and Everclear's Wonderful. Not to mention Beautiful Stranger reminds me, Someone said Save Tonight by Eagle-Eye Cherry someone on youtube did a Aaml Amv to it cause it reminds them of aaml.

Words I can see for Ash's pov when he knows how Misty feels.

Glitch 808

Water trainer
Woh! I didn't visit the forum for a few weeks and suddenly Mist has left and there's a new forum?! :eek:

What does Ash find attractive about Misty, if anything?
Well I don't think ash is as stupid as most people say he is. I don't think he doesn't like misty, I think he just 'forgets' sometimes. Like, he'll often get so caught up in whatevers going on in the episode, he won't think and is sometimes short tempered and rude to misty (as is misty sometimes) and even though he likes misty, he says stuff that would say otherwise (as does misty for the same reasons)... if that makes sense. Anyway, I do think he finds misty attractive but it doesn't always show because of the above... I think he likes her appearance but more her personality because she shares the same views and exitement about pokemon. He also enjoys misty worrying about him and nobody else. But most of the time, all these things are hidden because ash and/or misty is focusing too much on some pokemon or battle or something.

What are the thoughts of you guys on the interactions of Ash and Misty in those early days?
They were great. I think nowadays on the show the the conversations and interaction would be more mature and less silly (obviously) but at the end of the day, it is still Pokemon and the writers would certainly still put in the arguments and shouting. I think that back then it was a way of dealing with their feelings (i'm sure thats been said over a million times), were as now I think both Misty, AND Ash wouldn't have to do that anymore. Instead they might just try and move off any subjects that could come to them (together with some anime blushing and stuttering. that kinda thing they do on pokemon).

jigglypoof

oldskool pokeshipper

I think "Just The Girl" by Click Five might work. It's about a girl that's mean and picks on him but the guy singing can't get enough of her XD Some of the lyrics don't fit but it's the first thing that popped into my head.

Blazing Charmander

I haven't really got a song that I feel associates with Pokeshipping, because i'm not really one to delve too deep into the meaning of song lyrics (although I do sometimes think of specific situations when listening to some songs). However, one song that always reminds me of AshxMisty is Borrowed Heaven by The Corrs, purely because it's a beautiful song that I first heard when reading a fanfiction on The Pokemon Tower some years ago.

All beauty all fade away, borrowed
All moonlight return today, borrowed
All sunrise all shooting stars, borrowed
All earth bound bare feet in clay
you know we’re standing on

Borrowed borrowed heaven
Borrowed borrowed heaven

All heartache all rivers cried, borrowed
Don’t stay out too late tonight, borrowed
I love you don’t wanna die, borrowed
You taste like paradise, I know I’m breathing in

Borrowed borrowed heaven
Borrowed borrowed heaven
Borrowed borrowed heaven
Borrowed borrowed heaven

You gave me life and I will give it back
But before I do, I’m gonna hold it tight
This is my prayer

All body, all skin all bone, borrowed
All silky, all smooth and warm, borrowed
All pleasure, all pain are one, borrowed
Almighty I stand alone
I know I’m living in

Borrowed borrowed heaven

It doesn't exactly have lyrics that correspond to Ash and Misty's relationship, but to listen to it at the same time as when reading a scene where Ash and Misty confess their feelings was just breathtaking.

Having answered that question, I have a fresh question to pose to you:
On a personal note, when was the peak of your happiness about Pokeshipping?

For me, i'd say it was ironically around the time that Advance/Advanced Challenge was airing in Japan, when it looked unlikely that Misty wouldn't be a permanent fixture on the show anymore. Not for that reason, mind you. My answer would have been the Orange Islands due to the amount of obvious hints flying around for us to enjoy, but sadly I wasn't really into shipping until around the end of Johto.

As i've no doubt said before, these forums were the reason that I began to take notice of Pokeshipping and fell in love with it, and I stumbled across Serebii.net when Advanced had started. People on here would reminisce about all of the hints that favoured Pokeshipping, and despite the increasing pessimism about Misty's permanent return to the cast, everyone maintained a united front, which was quite something to behold. So due to this, i'd say that this was my favourite time to be a Pokeshipper.

wordless

My peak of happiness with pokeshipping?
That would definitely be when the Orange Islands were airing in the Us for the first time. Now, I was probably around 5 or 6 and these were my favorite episodes from what i remember. Anyways reasoning, I could easily tell in my mind AshxMisty 4ever because it was so obvious and I just connected all of their argueing and adventures etc. as love.

And, blazing charmander, you're right it was looking pessimistic and how united this entire thread was in spite of how much it looked like Misty was never returning for good is what attracted me to this thread.

Melody93

<--Yay New me!

ooo... I like this topic

Mine was the movie 2000 which was release July 21 in America, Everything from that time felt like a dream, from the songs on the radio and shows like Sailor moon, Tenchi Muyo and Card Captors. I was really happy untill 2001 came my downfall of depression over pokeshipping, I wanted 2001 to be just as good but bad music played those shows got canceled and the PS hints stopped.

I'm hoping my greatest peak has yet to come, I've been having this new feeling I can't explain where I felt like the future is coming. I reminds me of the 2000 feeling but it's brand new, kinda like deja vu.

I can understand what you guys are saying. I found serebii in 2005 and I was so happy to not be alone. But at the time I was really unstable and had lots of ups and downs with Pokeshipping. One thing for sure I'm alot stronger because of it and think I'll enjoy pokeshipping more because of it.

Milotic17

I think I have to agree with Melody; my peak of happiness surrounding Pokeshipping was when the second movie came out. I had read on Bulbagarden that it was going to have tons of AAML, so I was super excited for it. I remember how sad I was when I got to the movie theater the day it opened and found out that it was sold out, but I got to see it in the theaters eventually, and it was even better than I expected. I just love everything about that movie, and even now when I listen to music from it I feel happy.

Here's a new topic for everyone...

What's your favorite hint or cute moment from every season of Pokemon?

Here are mine:

Pokemon: This is a bit tough, but I guess I'm going to have to go with The Ghost of Maiden's Peak. I love how Ash and Misty danced together and how Ash found Misty pretty when she was in her kimono. It's nice to have a hint from Ash every now and then.

Pokemon--Orange League:
This is tough as well because there were so many hints in OI, but I think I'm going to choose Misty Meets Her Match. The fact that Misty could have been happy with Rudy but instead chose to risk a relationship with Ash says something about her devotion to him.

Pokemon--The Johto Journeys:
I suppose for this season I'll go with The Totodile Duel. It's a very fun episode; I loved Ash and Misty's bickering in it. Forest Grumps was adorable, too, though.

Pokemon--The Johto League Champions:
Oh, the Heartbreak of Brock, definitely. Misty's line about it being easier to like someone who likes you back is just so poignant. It's almost as if she's admitting to her crush on Ash, too.

Pokemon--Master Quest:
For this one it's got to be Gotta Catch Ya Later. Honestly, that episode is so sad; I can barely stand it. It's full of hints, though.

Pokemon--Advance:
Hmm, this isn't one of our better seasons in terms of hints, but I guess I'll go with Cerulan Blues. It's more of a cute moment than a hint, but I find it really sweet at the end when Misty tells Joy (who's going to Hoenn) to tell Ash that she made it as a gym leader.

Pokemon Advance Challenge:
The Japanese version of A Date with Delcatty (The Seriousness of Misty's Match! Risking a Life!?) has a great hint. Casey teases Misty about liking someone, and she blushes and denies like crazy, and then Psyduck pops out of his Pokeball and laughs. Of course Pokeshippers believe she's blushing because of her crush on Ash!

Pokemon Advance Battle:
Not really a hint, but a cute moment is when Misty keeps winking at Ash in The Right Place at the Right Mime.

Pokemon Battle Frontier:
In the second Japanese BF opening, Misty and Delia appear on the Queen of Hearts card. No one can say for sure, but it could be because they're the two women closest to Ash's heart (a bit of a stretch, yeah, but cute all the same). It really was a delightful little Easter Egg for Pokeshippers.

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl:
Buizel Your Way Out of This is cute because Ash is so protective of his lure. Again, nice to see something (however small) from Ash's side.

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Battle Dimension:
None. :(

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Platinum:
None...yet!

Pokemon Movies:
Pokemon 2000/Revelation Lugia...for so many reasons!

I'm curious to know what you guys think.

Melody93

<--Yay New me!

I think I have to agree with Melody; my peak of happiness surrounding Pokeshipping was when the second movie came out. I had read on Bulbagarden that it was going to have tons of AAML, so I was super excited for it. I remember how sad I was when I got to the movie theater the day it opened and found out that it was sold out, but I got to see it in the theaters eventually, and it was even better than I expected. I just love everything about that movie, and even now when I listen to music from it I feel happy.

Here's a new topic for everyone...

Here are mine:

Pokemon: This is a bit tough, but I guess I'm going to have to go with The Ghost of Maiden's Peak. I love how Ash and Misty danced together and how Ash found Misty pretty when she was in her kimono. It's nice to have a hint from Ash every now and then.

Pokemon--Orange League:
This is tough as well because there were so many hints in OI, but I think I'm going to choose Misty Meets Her Match. The fact that Misty could have been happy with Rudy but instead chose to risk a relationship with Ash says something about her devotion to him.

I suppose for this season I'll go with The Totodile Duel. It's a very fun episode; I loved Ash and Misty's bickering in it. Forest Grumps was adorable, too, though.

Oh, the Heartbreak of Brock, definitely. Misty's line about it being easier to like someone who likes you back is just so poignant. It's almost as if she's admitting to her crush on Ash, too.

Pokemon--Master Quest:
For this one it's got to be Gotta Catch Ya Later. Honestly, that episode is so sad; I can barely stand it. It's full of hints, though.

Pokemon--Advance:
Hmm, this isn't one of our better seasons in terms of hints, but I guess I'll go with Cerulan Blues. It's more of a cute moment than a hint, but I find it really sweet at the end when Misty tells Joy (who's going to Hoenn) to tell Ash that she made it as a gym leader.

The Japanese version of A Date with Delcatty (The Seriousness of Misty's Match! Risking a Life!?) has a great hint. Casey teases Misty about liking someone, and she blushes and denies like crazy, and then Psyduck pops out of his Pokeball and laughs. Of course Pokeshippers believe she's blushing because of her crush on Ash!

Pokemon Advance Battle:
Not really a hint, but a cute moment is when Misty keeps winking at Ash in The Right Place at the Right Mime.

Pokemon Battle Frontier:
In the second Japanese BF opening, Misty and Delia appear on the Queen of Hearts card. No one can say for sure, but it could be because they're the two women closest to Ash's heart (a bit of a stretch, yeah, but cute all the same). It really was a delightful little Easter Egg for Pokeshippers.

Buizel Your Way Out of This is cute because Ash is so protective of his lure. Again, nice to see something (however small) from Ash's side.

None. :(

None...yet!

Pokemon Movies:
Pokemon 2000/Revelation Lugia...for so many reasons!

I'm curious to know what you guys think.

Wow bulbagarden was around back then..;_; I feel so low tech now.XD

Yeah lines were backup down the street to get in to see it the first day, I wanted to see the first showing but missed it and saw the second, Funny thing is, I wanted something aaml to happen in it but didn't think it would, it was a good surprise. Also the audience laugh alot (especially TR moments) and one man laugh at the marriage line said by Melody. Yeah songs from the sound track I love like Dreams, Wonderland, Extra Mile, Flying Without Wings and so on...

Like this topic too... I'm so saving these for the Year Away party...>_>

Pokemon:

When Nurse Joy said they care about each other I remember seeing for the first time during the orange island thought it was cute and how Ash and Pikachu fought too later in the epi and to think Pokeshipping alot like Pikashipping.

Pokemon--Orange League:
Wherefore Art Thou Pokemon, This hint made me believe aaml would happen and the kiss line gave me such a rush I can't forget, Misty's Meets her Match was good too being it made me cry after watching it the first time but the kiss line was more like a shocking surprise, I couldn't believe Misty could say something so suggestive and even with the translation I still like it more.

I remember how disappointed I was with this season when I first saw it. I had my hopes so high after the orange island but still when Misty left I began to look back and like it. I go with Milotic17 on this one, TheTotodile Duel. I actually thought something pokeshippy was going to happen in it with the preview Ash said "Misty acting alittle werid" Like Misty was to confess or something.

Heartbreak of Brock, this episode was I big surprise after a dry well of no hints. The marriage line shocked me, I got depressed about it later when I realize it could mean married to other people but glad it was just a dubbed line, and yeah the translation of the line later hints Misty realized her love isn't true cause Ash doesn't like her back.

Pokemon--Master Quest:

Love Pokemon Style, I predicted AAML would be mention at least once before Misty left and I was right. This episode proved to me aaml wasn't forgotten.

Pokemon--Advance:

Cerulan Blues I guess But I didn't see it till 2005 or the dubbed till 2006.

A Date with Delcatty, Two words "Psyduck Rocks" I've alway thought Misty relationship with psyduck was simliar to aaml this episode prove it, (Damn the dubbers (unless they thought it was a orangeshipping hint which it could be but unlikey due to psyduck)

Pokemon Advance Battle:
The Right Place at the Right Mime. I was so happy when I saw this back after my vacation Misty's wink remind of Tetra(Zelda) winking at Link alot in wind waker game.

Pokemon Battle Frontier:

Ash getting the lure I think was cute, he was so happy to get something he had made fun of.

Buizel Your Way Out of This, Love how Teppo did fanart of it right after it happen in japan. The dubbing of it was so funny.

None. Although I wish Angie could count as a hint toward Ash is better with tomboys.

I think Misty wink in the opening was for Ash.

Pokemon Movies:

Pokemon The Movie 2000/Power of One, Cause it's the best
Pokemon heroes did have some jeaously though, Also I think Misty seeing Ash get kiss twice is symbolic.

Blazing Charmander

Ah, Pokemon 2000 is an important component that I forgot about that led to me noticing and liking Pokeshipping. I remember having the VHS for my birthday in May 2001 with no prior knowledge of it, except for the inclusion of new Pokemon such as Lugia, Slowking and Elekid. However, when i'd finished watching it, I was blown away by the concept of Misty liking Ash. It was something I hadn't paid much attention to beforehand, and so when Melody exposed Misty's jealousy towards her and Ash, I was quickly warming to the idea of AAML.

Also, I failed to say when I discovered Serebii.net on my last post, which was in 2003 (hence why I said it was around the time that Misty had left and Advanced had begun). But again, i've got to put the Pokeshipping thread of the time as a main reason for me getting hooked on Pokeshipping. For two characters who had just gone their separate ways at the time, you would've expected depression amongst this fanbase. On the contrary though, I stumbled across a community who were optimistic about Misty's return, and wanted to share their favourite moments from Kanto, Johto and the Orange Islands between the two.

Pokemon:
There were many moments that showed their blossoming relationship at the start of their journey together, but i'd say for myself that it's a choice between Ash Catches a Pokemon, The Ghost of Maiden's Peak or The Tower of Terror (you all know the hints from these episodes inside out lol). Another scene I like is after Ash loses in the League, and Misty suggests that they go for a walk together while going to softly grab his arm. Unfortunately, Ash decides to reject Misty, and a massive argument ensues lmao!

Pokemon--Orange League:
Despite the obvious choices of Wherefore Art Thou, Pokemon and Misty Meets Her Match, I prefer scenes from Navel Maneuvres and Get Along Little Pokemon. Firstly, I was touched by Ash's jealousy towards Danny when Misty told Danny to be "extra careful" in climbing the mountain, which causes Ash to scowl and lose concentration, thus fall someway down the cliff. As for the other episode, it was cute how Ash guided Misty to shelter during the storm when she collapsed, and he leant against her during the storm.

I can't remember many scenes from this series. I did like some of their interactions in Don't Touch That 'dile, as well as For Cryin Out Loud, The Totodile Duel and Forest Grumps.

Definitely the Heartbreak of Brock, purely for Misty's conversation with Brock about it being easier to like someone who likes you back than someone who doesn't. Was never too struck on the marriage dialogue, as it seems dub-added.

Pokemon--Master Quest:
Gotta Catch Ya Later was pure gold, even if some of it was influenced by the dub. I also liked Love, Pokemon Style because Misty's jealousy flares up again lol

Pokemon--Advance:
I heard about the reference towards Ash by Misty in the RAW version of Cerulean Blues, but there's not much else to go by in this Season. Oh yeah, there was also a couple of references by Ash about him and Misty traveling together near the beginning of the series that I felt were nice touches.

Definitely A Date With Delcatty, which heavily implies that Misty likes someone. The fact that Psyduck pops up with a cheeky and knowing grin just makes it even better. Some of the interactions during the Mirage Kingdom arc were pretty nice as well. I also remember the disappointment of many of us when we discovered that one scene during the Luvdisc special (where Misty and Tracey are infatuated under Luvdisc's Attract in one of her sister's daydreams) wasn't going to give us any hints about Ash after much speculation.

Pokemon Advance Battle:
The only one I can really remember is the aforementioned winking by Misty throughout The Right Place and the Right Mime.

Pokemon Battle Frontier:
Misty sending Ash the lure was a nice gesture, and has shown us that Misty won't be forgotten.

Once again, a mention of the lure during Buizel Your Way Outta This was welcome, added by Ash's reluctance to lend it to his new and close friend Dawn.

None that are visible, although I like Melody93's comparison of Aoi to Misty, and I think the same can be said about the tomboyish Anabel too.

Only Misty's inclusion in the High Touch opening thus far.

Pokemon Movies:
Pokemon 2000, hands down. Nobody can dispute the evidence in this movie.

Moogleborg

Kamen Rider IXA

The peak of happiness about Pokeshipping for me was pretty much during the Whirl Island Tournament when Ash and Misty had their battle together. ^^ Not only was it a really great battle between Ash and Misty, which Misty also won, but it would've made some romantic stuff had Ash and/or Misty made some moves. ~_^

As for the other topic, i'll save for later...theres so many Pokeshipping moments that I can't figure out which ones to choose. XD!!

jorvach

*pops in* Hiya! Just thought i'd introduce myself, so here i am, a rabid pokéshipper.
I'm also going to introduce a new topic since i can't think of any answers for the current ones, so here goes: How do you think Ash and Misty's friends (Brock, May, Tracey etc) would react if Ash and Misty declared that they were in love in front of them all?

Hope it was all allright, and you can count on seeing more of me in the future! *pops out*