• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Swifty

Soara's latest comic strip on PokeSho:

[img139]http://www.pokesho.com/img_4/4_anime14.gif[/img139]

Translation:

The Plan
First Panel:
Rock Throw!!!
Second Panel:
Ash: Who am I? Where am I?
Misty: You are Ash! Right now, you are getting married to me!
Third Panel:
Ash: That's right! Today's the day we start our new journey!
Misty (crying): I've been waiting! I've been waiting for this day!
Fourth Panel:
Misty: ...That's what was supposed to happen.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
Hey, just dropping by to let you all know I still support this awesome ship. Sure I don't post all that much these days, but it's still in me.

I hope the anime writers come to their senses and bring back Misty as a traveling companion. The chemistry just isn't/wasn't the same when May and later Dawn were traveling with him.

If anything, if the current anime continuity comes to an end after the fifth generation (as in the last saga for Ash and friends), I'd like to see many of my favorite ships finally be confirmed - AshXMisty among them. That at the very least I would like to see, if Ash and Misty traveling together isn't feasible.

Kazuki Sendo

Eevee Breeder
Oddly the comic made me lol...and its quiet tonight in this thread.

need a new topic lol

kniteowl

aren't geodude quite heavey?

Where does Misty get the strength to knock out Ash with one? well it almost looks like she murdered him with all that blood lol.. wonder if that's Brock's Geodude lol

Kazuki Sendo

Eevee Breeder
aren't geodude quite heavey?

Where does Misty get the strength to knock out Ash with one? well it almost looks like she murdered him with all that blood lol.. wonder if that's Brock's Geodude lol

Well she is a Type A Tsundere so super strength does come with the package...

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·

Translation:

The Plan
First Panel:
Rock Throw!!!
Second Panel:
Third Panel:
Fourth Panel:

Pokeshippy comic strip!sweet and a little funny!!I like their ''talking'' momments..

Hey, just dropping by to let you all know I still support this awesome ship. Sure I don't post all that much these days, but it's still in me.

I hope the anime writers come to their senses and bring back Misty as a traveling companion. The chemistry just isn't/wasn't the same when May and later Dawn were traveling with him.

If anything, if the current anime continuity comes to an end after the fifth generation (as in the last saga for Ash and friends), I'd like to see many of my favorite ships finally be confirmed - AshXMisty among them. That at the very least I would like to see, if Ash and Misty traveling together isn't feasible.

We all hope MIsty returns,and bringing her back for some episode in the next generation.I agreed, Ash and Misty's chemistry is quite different to what is with May or Dawn.I just thought..Ash goes very well (''close'') with Misty..*I think..more than that^_^*

Oddly the comic made me lol...and its quiet tonight in this thread.

need a new topic lol

Seems to me,we really need one!
New topic!!

To what flower represents Ash and Misty's Love to each other?

*I don't know if there is a topic like this before,but I just post it,just in case*

Moogleborg

Kamen Rider IXA

Translation:

The Plan
First Panel:
Rock Throw!!!
Second Panel:
Third Panel:
Fourth Panel:

Announcer: Misty wins! Flawless Victory! Fatality!
Misty: What!? I wasn't supposed to kill Ash! Great...now where are those Phoenix Downs that I snatched from that Final Fantasy cosplayer?!

I'd say a Tiger Lily. ^^ While its beautiful it also is a good expression of the conflicts and challenges that they have gone through together. It also symbolizes what Ash and Misty together have went through during their adventures together. ^_^

Kazuki Sendo

Eevee Breeder
Announcer: Misty wins! Flawless Victory! Fatality!
Misty: What!? I wasn't supposed to kill Ash! Great...now where are those Phoenix Downs that I snatched from that Final Fantasy cosplayer?!

I'd say a Tiger Lily. ^^ While its beautiful it also is a good expression of the conflicts and challenges that they have gone through together. It also symbolizes what Ash and Misty together have went through during their adventures together. ^_^

Lol... oddly enough I was thinking that the Tiger Lily would fit them guess someone beat me to the punch.

How about this for a flower. Red Carnation and Red Chrysanthemum.

Last edited:
Hello there!

Seeing this forum has increased my hopes on pokeshipping, so I thank you all for that. ^^

As regards to the numerous (and redundant) questions on what will happen if Ash and Misty meet, I think that they will just...hang out for a while. Talk, discuss their own adventures, possibly a battle ("Hey Ash, let's have a battle. I want to make sure you really earned that Cascade Badge.") As for confessing....maybe. Coming from Misty, if it happens.

However.

I don't see an "I love you" anytime soon. It just doesn't sound like either of them to confess like that. A more sensible confession is "I like you" or even "I really like you". They're only...what? 14? 15? (People say that Ash never ages, but he does mention how "it's been a year" since he's done this and that.) I doubt they know what 'love' is.

But that's just my opinion. :)

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
Hello there!

Seeing this forum has increased my hopes on pokeshipping, so I thank you all for that. ^^

As regards to the numerous (and redundant) questions on what will happen if Ash and Misty meet, I think that they will just...hang out for a while. Talk, discuss their own adventures, possibly a battle ("Hey Ash, let's have a battle. I want to make sure you really earned that Cascade Badge.") As for confessing....maybe. Coming from Misty, if it happens.

However.

I don't see an "I love you" anytime soon. It just doesn't sound like either of them to confess like that. A more sensible confession is "I like you" or even "I really like you". They're only...what? 14? 15? (People say that Ash never ages, but he does mention how "it's been a year" since he's done this and that.) I doubt they know what 'love' is.

But that's just my opinion. :)

Welcome!!..Same thing here!!
We all know that Ash seems clueless about love,but when that time came I'm sure they'll understand,especially..Ash.The ''I like you'' would me more precise thing to say,(I agreed on that),..Maybe they may say that to each other more easier if it's not really onto Love but even just a sense of admiration(known also as ''crush''!?)..

Hi everyone! I'm pretty sure that I've posted in this thread sometime before, but it was probably a long time ago.
Anyway, I love coming here just to read this thread, it still gives me hope for Pokeshipping :)

I'm sorry I haven't been here much. I'm going to try to make an effort to contribute more.

Anyway, I had a thought...

According to this website, the new protagonists for the Gen Five games will be older than the previous protagonists. (In other words, they won't be ten.) Assuming the show continues to revolve around Ash, do you think the writers will actually age him this time? If he does age, how do you think it will affect his relationship with Misty? Will Ash begin to be a little less dense regarding love and maybe even begin to show romantic feelings towards her? Discuss!

Sinnoh is coming to a close, and I know that I am definitely hoping for a Misty cameo. It's long overdue!

I hope Ash does age. Maybe he will become less dense and start to develop feelings for some girl (Misty!)

And yes, a Misty cameo is needed! Hopefully she'll get one soon. :)

I think Age does indeed age; the narrator just doesn't blatantly point that out. Ash does mention how it's been a year since his first journey, and how it's been months since things happen. If you want a more concrete detail, there was a mini-episode right before the first movie, when Ash prepared a party. The party was for Pikachu: "the day they first became friends".

I believe it was also mentioned, if not in that episode, than in the first episode, that Ash got Pikachu on his birthday. ^^

TheImps

I believe it was also mentioned, if not in that episode, than in the first episode, that Ash got Pikachu on his birthday. ^^

Correct, in the first episode it explains how you can become a Pokemon trainer on your tenth birthday, and that's the day the episode takes place, during which he gets Pikachu. He can't be aging at a normal rate though, because he'd be about 20 by now. :/

Semidos

Pokeshipper
Hi everyone! I'm pretty sure that I've posted in this thread sometime before, but it was probably a long time ago

Yes, you did. I remember you. And indeed, that was a long time ago. So, nice to see you again.

Anyway. In the newest episode Jessie probably gave up contests (not confirmed, I just saw when she threw out her outfit). So there are some chances that contests aren't going to be continued in new saga. And bigger chances that Misty will return.

I just was thinking about this, and wanted to share this with you.

Kazuki Sendo

Eevee Breeder
Yes, you did. I remember you. And indeed, that was a long time ago. So, nice to see you again.

Anyway. In the newest episode Jessie probably gave up contests (not confirmed, I just saw when she threw out her outfit). So there are some chances that contests aren't going to be continued in new saga. And bigger chances that Misty will return.

I just was thinking about this, and wanted to share this with you.

Well if Pokemon Black and White are a reboot of the series. It makes sense to axe the contest. Then again they may also reboot the whole cast. A feisty tsundere female protagonist that takes too much after her mother who retired from being a gym leader and has a knack of battle just like her wondering Frontier brain father. I wouldnt mind seeing the new pokemon episodes if they placed a female trainer as the lead who is the daughter of Ash and Misty.

purplelight

Pokeshipper For Life
Well if Pokemon Black and White are a reboot of the series. It makes sense to axe the contest. Then again they may also reboot the whole cast. A feisty tsundere female protagonist that takes too much after her mother who retired from being a gym leader and has a knack of battle just like her wondering Frontier brain father. I wouldnt mind seeing the new pokemon episodes if they placed a female trainer as the lead who is the daughter of Ash and Misty.

Hey! I'm new to this forum, but I've been reading as a guest from the start of this thread!

I totally agree. I would love to see an "Ash and Misty daughter spin off" type of show. It would tie all of the pokeshipping hints off nicely, and stay true to the original, would be ending of the show.

I was on facebook flairs the other day, and I saw a flair that said "pokeshipping is dead" and I just couldn't believe it. How can people say that, really? There are ten times more hints than any other ship in Pokemon... It made me laugh, it really did.

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
Hi everyone! I'm pretty sure that I've posted in this thread sometime before, but it was probably a long time ago.
Anyway, I love coming here just to read this thread, it still gives me hope for Pokeshipping :)

I hope Ash does age. Maybe he will become less dense and start to develop feelings for some girl (Misty!)

And yes, a Misty cameo is needed! Hopefully she'll get one soon. :)

Yes!We're all hoping for another MIsty cameo coming,and It's not that impossible to come*I hope Ash is excited for mIsty's return*

Hey! I'm new to this forum, but I've been reading as a guest from the start of this thread!

I totally agree. I would love to see an "Ash and Misty daughter spin off" type of show. It would tie all of the pokeshipping hints off nicely, and stay true to the original, would be ending of the show.

I was on facebook flairs the other day, and I saw a flair that said "pokeshipping is dead" and I just couldn't believe it. How can people say that, really? There are ten times more hints than any other ship in Pokemon... It made me laugh, it really did.

Hello!Welcome!
No.Pokeshipping is not Dead!and It will always stay alive,and we still have hopes for it and so as supporters still supporting it so there's no way to prove that Pokeshipping is DEAD!
*..''It still keeps on getting stronger and stronger too..''*

There are ten times more hints than any other ship in Pokemon...

*nods*They do have the most solid hints and more clearer to think that they really may have feelings for each other,and I also think they have the strongest friendship,(or maybe it's more than that)..

purplelight

Pokeshipper For Life
*nods*They do have the most solid hints and more clearer to think that they really may have feelings for each other,and I also think they have the strongest friendship,(or maybe it's more than that)..

Yep, yep yep. It's so true. They do have a strong friendship, and it's proved by the cameos. She wouldn't appear so many times and have so many subtle mentions (i.e. the lure, the handkerchief) if the writers and therefore Ash didn't think about her.

Just a side thought: I'm upset by the dubbing with the jirachi movie scene with Max and Ash, because I literally squalled when I saw the English dubbing, "and I miss her everyday" and then saw the Japanese version and was like, but but... it so fits, especially the facial expression Ash makes... sigh

But I suppose that has happened a few times with Japanese to English translations.

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
Yep, yep yep. It's so true. They do have a strong friendship, and it's proved by the cameos. She wouldn't appear so many times and have so many subtle mentions (i.e. the lure, the handkerchief) if the writers and therefore Ash didn't think about her.

Ash uses Misty's handkerchief on AG,and also uses MIsty's lure in DP,which means..Ash takes it all the way throughout his adventures and I know it means a lot to him.It's not just a gift to him but also a treasure which he can keep no matter where he goes.

Just a side thought: I'm upset by the dubbing with the jirachi movie scene with Max and Ash, because I literally squalled when I saw the English dubbing, "and I miss her everyday" and then saw the Japanese version and was like, but but... it so fits, especially the facial expression Ash makes... sigh

Yeah,there are difference beteen the japanesse dub and english dub,but it counts on the english dub,which Ash mention that line..''and I miss her everyday..''
Whenever I watch that part of the movie I also like the way Ash says it..(in the english dub)