• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Midnightmoon6o2

"Tougher than you."
Welcome Jiggly. I'm slightly new here as well. lets enjoy our time here okay? lol.

And also on the topic of the fanfic theme. do i have to do theme 1 to do theme 2? i'm slightly confused. o.o

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
I was reading some stuff on why people like Misty. Here's where I stand;
In terms of looks, I think Dawn is definitely prettier in the conventional sense. That's obvious with how much she places on her looks. I think Misty has some moments, however, where she's more beautiful than Dawn.
I'm not talking about when Misty's dressed up as a mermaid or when she's wearing her kimono, or any other moment when Misty is dressed up.
The one moment I can think of off the top of my head- one of my favorite moments, is in Dueling Heroes, where Misty is looking out the window the eve before her match. I'll find a screencap of it sometime, but as an editor, it's definitely one of my favorite scenes :)

Yeah.The perfect Match and Dueling Heroes are my fave!MIsty,without a mermaid costume,wear hair extender or not,she's still beautiful:) sorry for being offtopic.. I used to like them battling each other. I kinda find it awesome though.

So,that's where that screenshot came from..
aw..I really love those episodes.

She is hot tempered, it's true, but she also has a maternal side and she is most definitely a kind person at heart.

you're right. She may be like that but she got the good,caring and loving side that how I like their chemistry whenever someone (Ash/Misty)is in danger and how they been together, specially their arguements that are some signs are they care for each other.

A jealous Ash is so cute <3.

You can say that again!Seeing Misty jealous,it's cute but seeing Ash gets jealous..it's totally sweeter..:)

blondekid15

Pokéshipper
Here's my theme for Swimming Lessons :)

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6806733/1/Swimming_Lessons

It's not that good, I'm one of those fanfiction writers who can't write like an actual Pokemon episode, for me that whole thing with Ash and co. going somewhere, Team Rocket show up, blast off, filler episode for the rest of it where Ash helps someone or a Pokemon, has a battle or a gym battle, and then Team Rocket shows up again and then blast off again and happy ending...Wow that was torture just writing about the general plot that happens in like every episode for seasons 3-5. But I like to write about the characters rather than the Pokemon and different than the actual show so I left out Team Rocket, too, lol.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
And also on the topic of the fanfic theme. do i have to do theme 1 to do theme 2? i'm slightly confused. o.o

You can do any of the themes in any order :p sorry, if that wasn't clear. Just pick out any of them that you like or that inspire you and go with 'em :)

Here's my theme for Swimming Lessons

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6806733/1/Swimming_Lessons

It's not that good, I'm one of those fanfiction writers who can't write like an actual Pokemon episode, for me that whole thing with Ash and co. going somewhere, Team Rocket show up, blast off, filler episode for the rest of it where Ash helps someone or a Pokemon, has a battle or a gym battle, and then Team Rocket shows up again and then blast off again and happy ending...Wow that was torture just writing about the general plot that happens in like every episode for seasons 3-5. But I like to write about the characters rather than the Pokemon and different than the actual show so I left out Team Rocket, too, lol.

Alriiiiight! You're our first entry besides me :D Hurray! You can go ahead and use the 1-theme completion graphic now if you want (or I could make another one too). Now I'm off to read your oneshot just as soon as I finish this post :3

EDIT: I really liked yours--especially how you used the movie for inspiration :D Great job!

I was reading some stuff on why people like Misty. Here's where I stand;
In terms of looks, I think Dawn is definitely prettier in the conventional sense. That's obvious with how much she places on her looks. I think Misty has some moments, however, where she's more beautiful than Dawn.
I'm not talking about when Misty's dressed up as a mermaid or when she's wearing her kimono, or any other moment when Misty is dressed up.
The one moment I can think of off the top of my head- one of my favorite moments, is in Dueling Heroes, where Misty is looking out the window the eve before her match. I'll find a screencap of it sometime, but as an editor, it's definitely one of my favorite scenes :)
There's also Forest Grumps.
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y18.../ASH-MISTY.jpg
And For Crying Out Loud.
http://www.pocketmonsters.net/images...8787540025.png
I think part of Misty's charm is the two sides to her. She is hot tempered, it's true, but she also has a maternal side and she is most definitely a kind person at heart.

I agree with what you're saying about conventions of beauty with Dawn being more conventionally attractive, but even knowing that I tend to think Misty's cuter. It probably has to do with the fact that her design is a little quirkier, and shows some of her personality and spunk. And I like her two sides as well. She can be tough, but she's still very feminine.

Also we know Misty can rock the goddess-hair too.

blondekid15

Pokéshipper
Alriiiiight! You're our first entry besides me :D Hurray! You can go ahead and use the 1-theme completion graphic now if you want (or I could make another one too). Now I'm off to read your oneshot just as soon as I finish this post :3

EDIT: I really liked yours--especially how you used the movie for inspiration :D Great job!

Yay, lol and you dont have to make another one, although i look forward to the next graphic whenever i write the next theme :)

aww thanks, yeah pokemon 2000 is my fav movie so i wanted to work that in there, and i always thought it wasnt fair that ash never really knew what misty went through to save him, i wanted to have him finally know, at least in my story xD

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
It probably has to do with the fact that her design is a little quirkier, and shows some of her personality and spunk. And I like her two sides as well. She can be tough, but she's still very feminine.

*nods*..
that's what I like about her..her tomboyish attitude but not too girly-girl.Just neutral.:)

btw..
@Skiyomi

I love your avatar, is it alright if I'll use it?XD

adrenaline

sensible hearts
Thanks for completing the shipping list. It looks awesome, and quite the feat we've got going here. If I previously made a one-shot/drabble a while back, but haven't posted it on serebii, and fits in with one of the numbers, can I use to fulfill a challenge? I know, it sounds like cheating, but just thought I'd ask.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
...Well, the whole point of the project is to inspire people to write new stuff, so I'd say no. I mean, I suppose if it wasn't already posted up you could trick me, but...

KailaMina

Well hello everyone :3 I want to say that I am a pokeshipping fan :eek: And I been a pokeshipper since I first watched the first episode :D so that has been almost my entire life :3 I love love Misty and Ash, and I just think that they are the perfect couple <3 And I can't wait to see Misty again, she deserves screen time D: She is too sexy to not have her on screen >_<

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
Well hello everyone :3 I want to say that I am a pokeshipping fan :eek: And I been a pokeshipper since I first watched the first episode :D so that has been almost my entire life :3 I love love Misty and Ash, and I just think that they are the perfect couple <3 And I can't wait to see Misty again, she deserves screen time D: She is too sexy to not have her on screen >_<

Hello there KailaMina!

Yeah, I hope the writers will bring Misty back in the series again. Watching without her is a little bit nostalgic but yeah, I kinda miss her and especially her and Ash.

Welcome KailaMina:)

jigglypufffangirl

pokégirl fan
hey guys i know i sounded i little stupid in my last comment by pokéshipping makes me all peppy!
anyway yes i know ash is BLIND to mistys feelings like in the totodile ep he took totodile even though he knows misty LOVES water pokémon but hes only a stupid ten yearold who knows nothing about love!
he knows basic things like when someone has a crush on someone else but he dosen't know when someone has a crush on him like girls always fall in love with ash but hes totally BLIND about it!
someday he'll realise his feelings for misty someday...
THIS MIGHTY POKÉSHIPPER IS OUT! PEACE!

KailaMina

Thank you for the welcome. And I agree that Ash is really dense when it comes to love. I wish he would get a clue or something. Then Ash and Misty should get together and make the perfect couple :eek:

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
And I agree that Ash is really dense when it comes to love.

You got that right!He's more focussed on Pokemon battles but what's interesting is that he gets jealous and has concern for MISTY too>< I just wish there would be a confession between the two..hehehe..

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
@FINPokéshipper

happy Birthday btw!and that fanfic is nice!well done. I can't wait reading the pokeshipping part of it. I really get excited in reading fanfics specially pokeshipping is involved.

JetshipperKekkaishi

High School DxD Fanatic
Wat Up Pokeshippers Pearlmasterking here.
One thing I want to point out do you guys think that Ash's Oshawott copies Misty's Psyduck to some point.I mean It comes out random when Ash doesn't need him like Psyduck was to Misty

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
Wat Up Pokeshippers Pearlmasterking here.
One thing I want to point out do you guys think that Ash's Oshawott copies Misty's Psyduck to some point.I mean It comes out random when Ash doesn't need him like Psyduck was to Misty.

Yes, exactly.It definitely reminds of how Misty's psyduck pop out on his own poke-ball. *I wonder if Ash noticed that?*

I just realize that Ash's MIJUMARU seems like to come out of his ball on his own,just like MIsty's psyduck.

^I used to say this when I was on the other forums and I really forget to post it here.;)

Last edited: