• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
ConversationXD

But yeah I think it could actually happen like that if Misty met Cilan xD
Misty: Oh I like water pokemon, they're my favourite!
Cilan: Good taste! Do you like fishing?
Misty: Yes! I have a special lure. -shows it-
Cilan: ME TOO!!! 8D -shows his lure-
Ash: T^T -feeling left out-
Iris: What a kid =.=

Nice one!I can imagine now that it would nice if it'd happened. I also thought of this one too.

Misty: *shows the lure*
Cilan: Cool!I have one too!*shows his lure*
Ash: (joins in their conversation)Hey Misty!Take a look. *shows the Misty lure she gave to him*
Misty: That's..
Ash: I have one too just like yours. Didn't you know that I keep it and take it whenever I go?
Misty: *speechless and about to blush*
Iris: Aw.. That's so cute. refering to the lures
Cilan: *smiles*

vespiqueen

Hi :)
I'm kind of a multi-shipper, especially with Ash ships. Pokeshipping was my first Pokemon ship, it was actually my first ship in general.
I loved the constant bickering between them :p I miss it!

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
>_<

Hi :)
I'm kind of a multi-shipper, especially with Ash ships. Pokeshipping was my first Pokemon ship, it was actually my first ship in general.
I loved the constant bickering between them :p I miss it!

Hey guys. I never really paid much attention to this thread but i do love pokeshipping

Welcome strawberries and violet ketchum!It is nice to see new pokeshippers around. I miss the bickerings too, like they were showing concern for each other. It kinda make me laugh now remembering those arguments they did but it's cute. I also love to see them battling eahc otherXD

It's holiday in our place (which means no school) and speaking of holiday, I don't know if I'm too early to say/greet this but I'll post this just in case...
[IMG139]http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af38/Ashist/PokeshippingDay.jpg[/IMG139]
Happy Pokeshipping Day!!!

Last edited:

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
Oooh, I never even heard of Pokeshipping Day. Cool, but it's a shame I missed it :c

HAPPY POKESHIPPING DAY EVERYONE 8D
And welcome to new members of the thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Cu2NTxAa6Q&feature=feedu
This is shameless advertising for the studio that created Pokeshipping day x3

Nice vid. SilentStormfall! It's so awesome ,*speechless*perfectly fit for pokeshipping. Aw, those memories made me remember it again and again.@meowth_city, it's ok. It's nice to be late than never *smiles* At first actually, I didn't even got a clue when will be the Pokeshipping Day. I just knew about it just these days..:)

Last edited:

el_toro

Superfly
Hi guys!

Long time Pokeshipper here too, I used to be on these threads a lot a couple of years ago. Seeing as how it's been three years I'm just curious to ask: what'd I miss? :D

Happy belated Pokeshipping Day!

Espeonic

Hero of Winds
I like the idea of Misty showing up for whatever reason and she and Cilan go fishing for a particular Pokémon. Seeing how cocky Cilan is with his fishing skills, it could be an interesting episode, and that not even considering potential PokéShippy moments. I'm not too sure about the idea of Ash getting jealous about Misty and Cilan fishing together. I think it would be kind of funny if Misty showed some signs of having a crush on Cilan, Ash being jealous, but Cilan was just his super polite self, being very nice to Misty, not realizing she kind of likes him, and even then, I have a bit of a hard time buying that. Still, it's interesting idea for an episode.

vespiqueen

Oh, how I wish Misty would return..

It's pretty sad we haven't seen her and Ash communicate in a while and I really do miss it. :/
I was watching Pokemon The Movie 2000 the other day and seeing the old moments was actually somewhat depressing. But that movie will always be one of my favorites, the shippy moments were great :')

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
HI everyone. Sorry for being inactive for awhile,Welcome Back el toro!Nice pokeshippers back then.

It's pretty sad we haven't seen her and Ash communicate in a while and I really do miss it. :/
I was watching Pokemon The Movie 2000 the other day and seeing the old moments was actually somewhat depressing. But that movie will always be one of my favorites, the shippy moments were great :')

Same here. I kinda miss all the things they spent together with Ash specially their arguments. Pokemon Movie 2000 is one of my favorites too.. it is the best movie so far that fits for pokeshippingXD Misty's return is still unanswered. I wonder if she'll ever return and reunite with Ash and the gang again?

placement

Hello and now is my turn.
Yes, i like pokeshipping. The best example of it we can find on the orange islands <3 But this is not about my post. I think, Misty's back to team is not very possible. After separation, feeling has expired. This is not the same relationship as before. Misty is a real gymleader. Gym is important for her. Unova is too far and she cant leave gym. We can see her during the finals of the league. She can watch Ash on TV but it is not certain. In DP series, she was forgotten(shown only as lure).
Oh and one more thing. Why Ash dont has pokegear ?! it would be easier...

Last edited:

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
I haven't posted here in ages again.

How I wish Misty would return. I'd give all my money to TV Tokyo to bring her back as a main character.

What would you do to bring Misty back?

Wolfgirl44

Ignitionshipper

I've been wondering this too, actually.
I guess he figures he doesn't have time for phone calls. I still think it would be fun though, to have him still be in touch with old friends. And not even just Misty, there's a lot of characters I'd like to hear from.

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
I wonderXD

Hello and now is my turn.
Yes, i like pokeshipping. The best example of it we can find on the orange islands <3 But this is not about my post. I think, Misty's back to team is not very possible. After separation, feeling has expired. This is not the same relationship as before. Misty is a real gymleader. Gym is important for her. Unova is too far and she cant leave gym. We can see her during the finals of the league. She can watch Ash on TV but it is not certain. In DP series, she was forgotten(shown only as lure).

Hmmm.. I don't think she's forgotten just like that by the writers.. At least the lure serves as her even she didn't really appear in that episode, this is just my opinion.. I agreed though that OI got the best pokeshipping scenes to watch.. They're also my favorites. By the way,Welcome placement!​

I haven't posted here in ages again.

How I wish Misty would return. I'd give all my money to TV Tokyo to bring her back as a main character.

What would you do to bring Misty back?

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. It's really hard to imagine if ever she'll return or not..*sighs*​

I've been wondering this too, actually.
I guess he figures he doesn't have time for phone calls. I still think it would be fun though, to have him still be in touch with old friends. And not even just Misty, there's a lot of characters I'd like to hear from.

Same here, I guess we're all got the same questions. It would really be nice for Ash to have a phone call from Misty (or vice versa). Or at least Misty watching Ash in TV while he's battling in Unova.​

placement

Yes, Pokegear is good idea. By the way i just saw special episode Raikou:The Legend of Thunder. Scene after the final song is wonderful :rolleyes: Ash got two gifts from Misty: handkerchief and special misty's lure. Maybe next gift will be Pokegear :p ?

And now the other observation. Gotta catch Ya later! - one of my favorites pokeshipping episodes. Adventure is coming to end. Ash and Misty say goodbye. Where is Brock ? He is behind them. That seems to have forgotten about it. I saw the other girls goodbye(May and Dawn). Its not the same goodbye. Misty's goodbye is more sad. Thats just my opinion.

I once saw Takeshi Shudo's blog. He wrote about pokeshipping. He wrote that her love for Ash does not exist. But I feel that these were only plans. I've seen much evidence yet like The Tower of Terror, Pokemon 2000, Misty Meets Her Match, Get Along Little Pokémon, Wherefore Art Thou Pokémon, Navel Maneuvers, Gotta catch Ya later, Date with Delcatty and another.

Cheer

Oh,my posts could be on the previous pages. I do not know. these pages is too much. If so I apologize for repeating someone ;)

Last edited:

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
I once saw Takeshi Shudo's blog. He wrote about pokeshipping. He wrote that her love for Ash does not exist. But I feel that these were only plans. I've seen much evidence yet like The Tower of Terror, Pokemon 2000, Misty Meets Her Match, Get Along Little Pokémon, Wherefore Art Thou Pokémon, Navel Maneuvers, Gotta catch Ya later, Date with Delcatty and another. ;)

I never read the blog before, but I was about to read itbut maybe he can be right about it. In the otherhand, Those episodes and movies have got set of moments and hints that could be possible to consider. Despite of all the hints we can't deny how Ash being clueless about Misty's feelings back thenXD

And now the other observation. Gotta catch Ya later! - one of my favorites pokeshipping episodes. Adventure is coming to end. Ash and Misty say goodbye. Where is Brock ? He is behind them. That seems to have forgotten about it. I saw the other girls goodbye(May and Dawn). Its not the same goodbye. Misty's goodbye is more sad. Thats just my opinion.

Oh, Gotta Catch Ya Later is one of my favorites!I remember when I felt emotional about that episodeXD I kinda like how the goodbyes happened. It's was like no other. Ash is about to cry, almost!And how Misty (and Brock) give their gifts to him. Those gifts are really worth keeping, I'm glad the handkerchief is shown in one of the episode in AG and seeing the lure in DP is nice as well even not as a Misty cameo appearace.:)

el_toro

Superfly
I once saw Takeshi Shudo's blog. He wrote about pokeshipping. He wrote that her love for Ash does not exist. But I feel that these were only plans. I've seen much evidence yet like The Tower of Terror, Pokemon 2000, Misty Meets Her Match, Get Along Little Pokémon, Wherefore Art Thou Pokémon, Navel Maneuvers, Gotta catch Ya later, Date with Delcatty and another.

I saw that too it kind of made me sad but like you said, there are so many hints that say otherwise :D

What do you think would have to happen for Ash and Misty to get together?

Maybe like a reunion series when all the old characters meet again, they could possibly sneak some hints in there :p Since seeing the handkerchief and the lure I believe that the writers haven't given up on it quite yet especially since Ash carries them around with him everywhere (And correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think May and Dawn gave goodbye presents ;) )

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·

Maybe they still never change or change a bit toward how they look, feel or think about each other. I think they'll be surprise to see each other again. Ash might ask about ''how's her gym leading'' and Misty would ask something about his journeys and gym battle. I hope thre will be a special episode where old characters meet again in UnovaXD

placement

It takes a lot of time. Ash should grow up and understand what's happened between them. But in this anime age plays no role. Now we can watch Pokemon Black & White(14th season) and Ash is still 10 years old... :/ :|