• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Antiyonder

Overlord
'Bout time, too... I've been waiting for like forever for this chapter!

Oh, and congrats for hitting 50 chapters as well as 1,000 reviews!

Actually, I'm just another reader who's merely linking to this author's work. EchidnaPower is the one who write this series, plus a one shot fic taking place in it.

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
I'm a Pokeshipper. Yay. I just approve of Pokeshipping because it, like people said, has more hints than any other ship.

Welcome KetachuSauce to the thread! It's nice to have another pokeshipper around these times.:) There are some of considerable hints that really gives way for pokeshipping, specially some of the OI episodes. XD

placement

What preparations [or surprises] will Ash do for Misty?
Just call or visit her. The memory of old friends is the most important.

New chapter of AAML DP is out: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5830471/..._Pearl_version

This time it's an adaptation of "Stopped in the Name of Love".

I'm glad that the author writes the next chapters. I will have fun, I read only 11 chapters.

There are some of considerable hints that really gives way for pokeshipping, specially some of the OI episodes. XD

Yes :) in OI everything was mysterious and hidden, here everything came on the outside. I see everything when I read it, like I'm watching anime(imagination is a great thing).

And the last thing from me. Misty and every other character left the show for the money. It's sad, but it's looking for new fans. But sometimes they could remember about the old fans who are forgotten and treated like old toys :(

And something on the improvement of humor: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llROEnQ19pc

Bye bye.

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
What preparations [or surprises] will Ash do for Misty?Just call or visit her. The memory of old friends is the most important.

I agree. Friendship is one of the best things ever happened to a person. Ash should really have communication with Misty or at least visit him for Christmas.. That would be an amazing Christmas present to her.

ps. Guys,Any ideas of a pokeshipping Christmas fanart?XD

placement

Some fanart from deviantart :http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs15/f/2007/074/4/f/Misty__s_Christmas_Pudding_by_CarinaT.jpg.
Very funny.
See. Between episodes is a break, in which the characters must do something. We don't see it. We can only guess what's going on. It's some hope that in that time Ash is in contact with old friends. Look at this episode: 659 Memories Are Made of Bliss. Ash returns home, but we don't see who's there waiting for him. Maybe only a mother or maybe a special friend?

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
Hmmmm..

Some fanart from deviantart :http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs15/f/2007/074/4/f/Misty__s_Christmas_Pudding_by_CarinaT.jpg.
Very funny.
See. Between episodes is a break, in which the characters must do something. We don't see it. We can only guess what's going on. It's some hope that in that time Ash is in contact with old friends. Look at this episode: 659 Memories Are Made of Bliss. Ash returns home, but we don't see who's there waiting for him. Maybe only a mother or maybe a special friend?

Aw, That's one of my favorites. I've seen that before. Yeah. I never think of that before. The last time I saw that episode, that didn't come to my mind if ever who will be the person that awaits Ash. *I doubt that it would be Misty* I'm sure his mother, Delia would be..possible..

@Supereffectivesplash, Nice vid you posted there and Welcome to the thread!

celestial phantom

Hello everyone, I should start by saying this is my favorite ship since i'm a fan of the original series of any anime more than anything. So, until memories of this ship start flooding back to me and I get into the groove of this thread I'll go with this:

Honestly I think ash would be as oblivious as ever and need to be pointed out that he ought to do something, but if it were anything he would go out of his way just to make her happy in whatever way possible because that's the kind of spirited determination he has.

violet ketchum

Reshiram is so cool
I just want to say i used to be not into pokeshipping but then i had this dream when misty cam to visit Ash in the Unova. I noticed in my dream how cute the were together so i decided to become a pokeshipper!

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
Hello everyone, I should start by saying this is my favorite ship since i'm a fan of the original series of any anime more than anything. So, until memories of this ship start flooding back to me and I get into the groove of this thread I'll go with this:

Hello there celestial phantom!Welcome to the thread!
Simple surprise would be great just for Ash to surprise Misty.

I just want to say i used to be not into pokeshipping but then i had this dream when misty cam to visit Ash in the Unova. I noticed in my dream how cute the were together so i decided to become a pokeshipper!

Ah, I see. Nice dream if it would happened in the anime but I doubt it would happened easily in the anime. It would be better if Ash go visit Misty in the Cerulean gym and surprise her or something. *smiles*(I wonder why I can't even dream of something pokeshippy, Never been dreaming of pokeshipping beforeXD)

celestial phantom

Ashist_Wilketch;13852804]Hello there celestial phantom!Welcome to the thread!
Simple surprise would be great just for Ash to surprise Misty.

*facepalms self* Yeah guess I can't argue with that logic, but hey I'm all about proper etiqutte, introductions, and explanations, so I'll try to reply as simple as possible from here on out about my thoughts on the ship.

KetachuSauce

Call me "John".
Welcome KetachuSauce to the thread! It's nice to have another pokeshipper around these times.:) There are some of considerable hints that really gives way for pokeshipping, specially some of the OI episodes. XD

Thanks. Yeah, I believe that Pokeshipping is the most Canon ship along with Contestshipping. Oh, and I really like that AaML DP fanfic.

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
*facepalms self* Yeah guess I can't argue with that logic, but hey I'm all about proper etiqutte, introductions, and explanations, so I'll try to reply as simple as possible from here on out about my thoughts on the ship.

No, it's ok. I really like your answer about the topic, i was just referring that to your answer. Anyway, any answers and opinions are very well acceptable here.

@KetachuSauce, Your welcome and same here. It's actually one of the ways to imagine Misty with Ash and the group in DP that actually didn't happened in the seriesXD

Midnightmoon6o2

"Tougher than you."
Wow, haven't posted here since page 133...

Surprise Misty with all his bug pokemon = priceless Ash and Misty moment.

Maybe something cute, like hold a surprise party for her. =)

You guys won't hate me for my siggy? right? Some pokeshippers have been attacking me lately because of it. =/

Last edited:

placement

Why Pokeshipping ? That's why:

In Defense of PokeShipping Part 1

In Defense of PokeShipping Part 2

It's my favorite video :) And this is my answer to the question from the page 59: What is your favorite Pokeshipping hint?

@midnightjewelz
Hatred because of a signature or avatar? It's stupid :p My avatar is not Misty, even though I am her big fan. After the episode "Gotta Catch Ya Later", I was angry and sad. Characters from the Pokemon Chronicles such as Marina are very funny for me and I forgot about worries :D

Last edited:

violet ketchum

Reshiram is so cool
Hey Guy's I'm probably making my pokeshipping dream into a sweet fanfiction. There still going to be 10 because my fav. pokeshiping stories is when there 10 and they decline there love for each other. Im going to post-it soon.

P.s it's going to be a one-shot story.

Midnightmoon6o2

"Tougher than you."
@midnightjewelz
Hatred because of a signature or avatar? It's stupid :p My avatar is not Misty, even though I am her big fan. After the episode "Gotta Catch Ya Later", I was angry and sad. Characters from the Pokemon Chronicles such as Marina are very funny for me and I forgot about worries :D

Yes, silly isn't it? But that won't stop my love for pokeshipping or advanceshipping. Hm, (i should write a pokeshipping one-shot soon.) Pokeshipping was my first OTP, it's not anymore but i still love Pokeshipping! <3

What is your favorite Pokeshipping hint?

God, there are so many, i'll go with the last episode Misty was in, because it just confirmed that Misty really loves Ash. hehe.

latino heat

Mexican pride
Ok to make it short

Used to be a big pokemonshipper but I left everything pokemon related in the dark for the last....5 years. I had huge nostalgia attack and I remembered this forum and with it the fact that I was a pokeshipper sooooooo what have I missed? Has Misty appeared in the anime again? New hints?

placement

Misty after Gotta Catch Ya Later :

1.Cerulean Blues
2.The Blue Badge of Courage
3.A Date With Delcatty
4.Luvdisc Is A Many Splendored Thing

5.Jirachi Wish Maker
6.The Princess and the Togepi!
7.A Togepi Mirage!

8.Saved by the Beldum!
9.Shocks and Bonds

10.The Scheme Team
11.The Right Place and the Right Mime
12.A Real Cleffa-Hanger

13.The Unbeatable Lightness of Seeing!
14.Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon
15.Buizel Your Way Out of This!
16.Some DP special. I don't remember the title.

8 and 9 - she is watching Ash on TV.
13 - Professor Oak gives Ash Misty's special lure.
5 and 15 - Ash talks about her.
16 - we see photo of Misty.

It wanted to know?

Last edited:

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
^_^

Wow, haven't posted here since page 133...

Surprise Misty with all his bug pokemon = priceless Ash and Misty moment.

Maybe something cute, like hold a surprise party for her. =)

You guys won't hate me for my siggy? right? Some pokeshippers have been attacking me lately because of it. =/

Hi midnightjewelz, nice to see you around again!*smiles* Nice idea you got there! I could really imagine that I would be laughing upon seeing it but nice. And don't you worry, Honestly, i really like your signature/banner. *Multishipper here too!*

Hey Guy's I'm probably making my pokeshipping dream into a sweet fanfiction. There still going to be 10 because my fav. pokeshiping stories is when there 10 and they decline there love for each other. Im going to post-it soon.

P.s it's going to be a one-shot story.

Really? That's awesome! I'm looking forward to your fanfic. I'm kinda put back my interest in reading any fanfics again.:)

@latino heat
Well, Misty hasn't showed up in DP except for the lure and the special episode where in Brock is shown to have picture of the older groups,he and Ash has..( Misty, May and Dawn). I could say that there are not much hints. So far, there no news if she'll be returning, having a cameo appearance or just to see her in a picture or even mention her. I really don't know..*sighs*