• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Wolfheart

On serebii, it says the last episode is called "best wishes until we meet again...and I believe that's 143. Where'd you get all of this information from?

While the chances are probably low i still hope they have her revisit ash in pallet at the lab or something along those lines. Not much has to be explained and it would be nice to see misty show support before he ventures off to the new region considering the last sort of main role misty has had in the anime was almost 400 episodes prior, since this episode is 799 i find that kind of alarming she has not been a main part of an episode for almost half the entire run....

though i have my own hope that she would join ash on his journey to kalos since she found anything from france as amazing.

XxM!styxX

shooting the moon ☆
Hi guys! It's been about three years since I've been active on Serebii.... But I'm back! Anyway, I'm noticing a lot of talk about the first movie and then original intentions of the creators. I have absolutely no doubt that the little girl in the trailer in Ash's (even if her hair is pink, but then again, anime can be strange like that...)! For anyone who hasn't seen the trailer, you can watch it here, it is WAY more adorable than the English dub.
Here's screen shots of the girl with Misty and with Pikachu:
http://i41.*******.com/2ahv5uh.jpg
http://i40.*******.com/2i6e2ip.jpg

I'm pretty sure she's Ash's daughter because the whole point of the story is Misty and the woman who predicted the storm at the beginning of movie one telling her about what happened, or I'll be more clear *ahem* about her father Ash saving everyone. Pikachu appearing to her at the end of the film sealed the deal for me. No doubt.

I'm also looking forward to Ash returning to Kanto. We've already seen Brock in the trailer for it, so I have my fingers crossed. With the Charizard episode and the Butterfree episode... Things are being brought up again from way in the past. I never ever lose hope!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 6

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
Hi guys! It's been about three years since I've been active on Serebii.... But I'm back! Anyway, I'm noticing a lot of talk about the first movie and then original intentions of the creators. I have absolutely no doubt that the little girl in the trailer in Ash's (even if her hair is pink, but then again, anime can be strange like that...)! For anyone who hasn't seen the trailer, you can watch it here, it is WAY more adorable than the English dub.
Here's screen shots of the girl with Misty and with Pikachu:
http://i41.*******.com/2ahv5uh.jpg
http://i40.*******.com/2i6e2ip.jpg

I'm pretty sure she's Ash's daughter because the whole point of the story is Misty and the woman who predicted the storm at the beginning of movie one telling her about what happened, or I'll be more clear *ahem* about her father Ash saving everyone. Pikachu appearing to her at the end of the film sealed the deal for me. No doubt.

I'm also looking forward to Ash returning to Kanto. We've already seen Brock in the trailer for it, so I have my fingers crossed. With the Charizard episode and the Butterfree episode... Things are being brought up again from way in the past. I never ever lose hope!

Oh my gosh, XxM!styxX! Welcome back. It's been years since you last post here. Glad to hear from you again. That trailer did brought some of questionable things to what relation does the girl have from Misty or to Ash, also brought me to question Where is Ash that time? and How did it turn out to be like that?. Such timeskips eh? It could be their daughter or it could be not. We haven't got the confirmation yet..right? It still leads to a questionable thing.

While the chances are probably low i still hope they have her revisit ash in pallet at the lab or something along those lines. Not much has to be explained and it would be nice to see misty show support before he ventures off to the new region considering the last sort of main role misty has had in the anime was almost 400 episodes prior, since this episode is 799 i find that kind of alarming she has not been a main part of an episode for almost half the entire run..

I guess we got this low chances indeed but I just hope Misty was there to wait for him again in Pallet. XD We can't be sure, Seeing Brock would be interesting but it would be more interesting if he reunites with Brock and Misty again by the end of the BW series. But even up to this point, I still think of how Misty and Ash would actually meet by the end of the series.

Even if Misty doesn't make a cameo appearance, I do think that Ash talks with her every now and then via video phone. Ash talks to his mom using the video phone in the Japanese ending theme "Let's Join Hands", so I don't see why he wouldn't do the same with Misty.

That's a nice idea or at least Ash meeting up to see Prof. Oak then it happened to be Misty was there too. The jp ending with the old characters in it really is something. I wonder if it really have some connection between Ash and his return in Kanto. Even so, I hope Ash tried to remember his old companions when he return in Pallet,a little mention would be fine for me. hehe.

For now, I'll just leave this fanart of mine:)
[IMG139]http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af38/Ashist/Photo0102_zps92591a2b.jpg[/IMG139]

XxM!styxX

shooting the moon ☆
Oh my gosh, XxM!styxX! Welcome back. It's been years since you last post here. Glad to hear from you again. That trailer did brought some of questionable things to what relation does the girl have from Misty or to Ash, also brought me to question Where is Ash that time? and How did it turn out to be like that?. Such timeskips eh? It could be their daughter or it could be not. We haven't got the confirmation yet..right? It still leads to a questionable thing.

I guess we got this low chances indeed but I just hope Misty was there to wait for him again in Pallet. XD We can't be sure, Seeing Brock would be interesting but it would be more interesting if he reunites with Brock and Misty again by the end of the BW series. But even up to this point, I still think of how Misty and Ash would actually meet by the end of the series.

That's a nice idea or at least Ash meeting up to see Prof. Oak then it happened to be Misty was there too. The jp ending with the old characters in it really is something. I wonder if it really have some connection between Ash and his return in Kanto. Even so, I hope Ash tried to remember his old companions when he return in Pallet,a little mention would be fine for me. hehe.

For now, I'll just leave this fanart of mine:)
[IMG139]http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af38/Ashist/Photo0102_zps92591a2b.jpg[/IMG139]

Helloooooo :) it's nice to be back. I'm old now T_T anyway, you make a good point about the speculation, after all, the child scene didn't make the cut and after Pokemon's popularity sky rocketed, they probably just wrote the idea off. (I hate when they do that... E.g. GS ball, Ho-Oh, Ash-Giovanni connection. So many plot holes...)

Alas, I agree with you that the ending of Best Wishes with all the former characters definitely puts us in high hopes in terms of getting at least a small glimpse of Misty, particularly if Ash returns to Kanto. They still haven't announced Ash's companions, but I'm hoping that maybe Brock will make the cut....

If the series were to have an ending at some point in the next 50 years (doubtful.... There will probably be 23,000 Pokemon at some point), then I'm very confident that Misty and Ash will have some sort of meet up to give us all the closure we have been waiting for (quite patiently, I might add!)

Very cute fanart, by the way.

Hello, fellow PokeShippers! I'm hosting our annual PokeShipping Art Contest again, it's the second time, and hopefully, there will be many more editions to come! Last year, I did it in the middle/end of September and the beginning of October, but I decided to just do it fully in September every year from now on.

What do I need to do to participate?

You need to do a new drawing for this contest (NOT submit an old drawing of yours), post it on DeviantArt, and then provide a link to it in this thread, and clearly state it's for the contest. If you don't have a DeviantArt account and don't want to create one, just VM or PM me (preferably VMs) and we'll find a solution.

Are there any restrictions to what I can draw?

Well, your drawing has to be PokeShipping-related. Aside from that, no restrictions. Both traditional and digital art is allowed, just as long as it's PokeShippy. As I said, you need to do a new drawing for this contest, not just send a link to an old one here.

When is the deadline?

Like last year, you'll be given two weeks to submit drawings and participate. It's 7 September 2013 now, so 21 September 2013 will be the last day you are allowed to submit drawings.

How will we decide who won the contest?

Between 22 September 2013 and 27 September 2013, anyone is allowed to vote. I'll explain how to vote when the voting stage starts. Then, on 22 September I'll also state the voting rules.

When will we know who won?

On 28 September 2013, I'll announce the results of the voting and tell you who won the contest.

If I win, what kind of prize do I get?

A prize banner with your username on it you can put in your signature, so everyone can see you're the top artist of this forum thread!

What? Um... I don't get it...

If you have any questions about this rule, feel free to PM or VM me (preferably VMs), and I'll try to help you.

Here, you can look at the contest from last year:
- Opening post (link)
- Voting announcement (link)
- Results (link)

Good luck and have fun!

Last edited:

Cro-Mag

That trailer did brought some of questionable things to what relation does the girl have from Misty or to Ash, also brought me to question Where is Ash that time?

In that case, I guess, Ash is still trying to become a Pokemon Master)) Maybe it was a small spoiler to show that things didn't change after many years. I mean, if franchise wasn't such successful, they'll end it something like that, just showing what happens after some years, "Ash and Misty have a kid, but Ash is still working hard to become a Pokemon Master". Because, if serial ended after 1 or 2 seasons, it would be weird to end it where Ash became a PM finally, winning only one tournament. No matter what, he still unexperienced. Thus it could be such a "plan B" if franchise wasn't such popular. Anyway, all of it is just guesses, and it's incomprehensible what exactly this scene had something in common with film.

I guess we got this low chances indeed but I just hope Misty was there to wait for him again in Pallet. XD We can't be sure, Seeing Brock would be interesting but it would be more interesting if he reunites with Brock and Misty again by the end of the BW series.

Yeah, it would be great! But is really low chance, unfortunately. I guess, if such a reunion takes place, it will be only by the end of the serial (and when? =) ) Until then all we can count on, is little cameo from time to time... It really makes me very sad, but, anyway, we still have a hope)

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
Yeah, it would be great! But is really low chance, unfortunately. I guess, if such a reunion takes place, it will be only by the end of the serial (and when? =) ) Until then all we can count on, is little cameo from time to time... It really makes me very sad, but, anyway, we still have a hope.

Indeed. I would like to see a reunion with his old companions as well, of course seeing him and Misty communicating isn't that bad, or at least Misty sending a letter to him..XD We wouldn't know for sure..

I guess I'll post this earlier than to what I planned. Got a little busy with college stuffs here and there, specially exams.
I'm glad this contest is on again. Good luck everyone that will participate. :) I guess I'll leave this for now.

-Ash

http://marvelscalemilotic.deviantart.com/art/Moonlight-399728987
First of all, here's my art contest entry! Misty's design here is based on the deleted trailer that's receiving so much attention in this thread.

Yeah, it would be great! But is really low chance, unfortunately. I guess, if such a reunion takes place, it will be only by the end of the serial (and when? =) ) Until then all we can count on, is little cameo from time to time... It really makes me very sad, but, anyway, we still have a hope)

Well, knowing the writers, I wouldn't count on any cameos... Such a reunion would be in Pallet Town at the end of a saga, or the beginning of a side thing in a saga (like the Battle Frontier in AG after the Hoenn League), but I don't think it's going to happen. We know the painful girl pattern...

Indeed. I would like to see a reunion with his old companions as well, of course seeing him and Misty communicating isn't that bad, or at least Misty sending a letter to him..XD We wouldn't know for sure..

I guess I'll post this earlier than to what I planned. Got a little busy with college stuffs here and there, specially exams.
I'm glad this contest is on again. Good luck everyone that will participate. :) I guess I'll leave this for now.

-Ash

How would Misty send him a latter? Unless he's at Pallet Town after a League, Misty can't know where Ash is... The only option for communication would probably be phonecalls, Ash would have to call Misty. Do you think he might do that off-screen? I'm not sure, I definitely hope so.

That drawing is so cute, I'm sure you stand a fine chance at winning the contest again! Good luck!

paul (dragon master)

Awesomely awesome
Sadly I agree with Aqua Milotic, the biggest problem with the anime is that they never really reuse old characters, except for Brock, Cilan and Iris with the first being around for some time while the last two were just in the BW series, no return of rivals from past generations, to me that's the saddest part of the Anime, I would love to see Ash traveling with old companions, be it Misty, May or Dawn, it wouldn't hurt the series and you know we would love to see how far either one of them have come especially the first two girls, but we all know that will never happen, because the writers are very good at writing characters out of the series after one or two cameos. Iris will suffer the same fate once she get's her cameo in X and Y.

but away from that, here is a topic for some of you to answer, If (a big if) Misty gets another cameo, how would you see it playing out in the Kalos region?

Sadly I agree with Aqua Milotic, the biggest problem with the anime is that they never really reuse old characters, except for Brock, Cilan and Iris with the first being around for some time while the last two were just in the BW series, no return of rivals from past generations, to me that's the saddest part of the Anime, I would love to see Ash traveling with old companions, be it Misty, May or Dawn, it wouldn't hurt the series and you know we would love to see how far either one of them have come especially the first two girls, but we all know that will never happen, because the writers are very good at writing characters out of the series after one or two cameos. Iris will suffer the same fate once she get's her cameo in X and Y.

but away from that, here is a topic for some of you to answer, If (a big if) Misty gets another cameo, how would you see it playing out in the Kalos region?

Indeed... All the girls have a main character role in a saga and a cameo in the next saga, and then they're gone forever... They don't have to show the girls accomplishing their goals, but at least developing them better and getting them closer to their goals would be nice. Misty isn't even close to it, she's being held back by her sisters... I just think she deserves better. And seeing May or Dawn win a Grand Festival also wouldn't hurt: winning one tournament doesn't immediately make them the world's best coordinators.

If (a big if) Misty gets another cameo, how would you see it playing out in the Kalos region?

Well, Misty's French fantasy (link) could be referred to, because Kalos is based on France.

Aside from that, it would be nice to see if she caught any new Pokemon (I wouldn't count on it), or if any of her Pokemon evolved (I hope Horsea evolved, I like Seadra). Some PokeShipping hints would also be nice (for example, another girl even trying to make contact with Ash getting a jealous reaction from Misty).

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
http://marvelscalemilotic.deviantart...ight-399728987
First of all, here's my art contest entry! Misty's design here is based on the deleted trailer that's receiving so much attention in this thread.

How would Misty send him a latter? Unless he's at Pallet Town after a League, Misty can't know where Ash is... The only option for communication would probably be phonecalls, Ash would have to call Misty. Do you think he might do that off-screen? I'm not sure, I definitely hope so.

That drawing is so cute, I'm sure you stand a fine chance at winning the contest again! Good luck!

Well, I just randomly thought it, I'm just thinking some probabilities of how their will communicate or how will Misty have a connection with Ash when he reached his home. Although, it seems so impossible, but it would be nice if they do that off-screen. We don't know how much the writers would possibly do that, I hardly imagine it..

Your drawing was adorable:) I like it how you based it on the trailer. Uhm..I think it's too early to say that hehe. . but thank you for your comment on my drawing:) I doubt it..XD.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Sigh. It seems that Misty won't be showing up in Pallet Town in the final BW episode. I already had a feeling that I would be disappointed [again because she hasn't shown up in person since AG], but it still hurts that the writers can't even be bothered to give Misty a cameo these days outside of flashbacks and Ending themes. Alas, I'll still hope that she shows up in some future episode. I just want to see her one more time with Ash even if it's just for a little while to reaffirm that she and Ash are destined for each other.

paul (dragon master)

Awesomely awesome
Sadly Charmed that was never going to happen, Misty has been written out of the series much like May, Dawn and with one cameo from Iris it would be compete. Serena will also suffer from the same fate as the other four girls, which I find a little upsetting because I kind of always hope that the Anime directors would in fact reuse their characters instead of throwing them aside like they always do, it doesn't matter which pairing, be it Poke, Advance or Pearl, it would always be great to see the old characters again and to see what they are doing.

Unfortunately we will most likely never see Misty, May or Dawn as part of the main cast ever again, maybe a cameo if the creators decide up it, and the maximum we will see them in episodes is 1-2 episodes.

Well, I just randomly thought it, I'm just thinking some probabilities of how their will communicate or how will Misty have a connection with Ash when he reached his home. Although, it seems so impossible, but it would be nice if they do that off-screen. We don't know how much the writers would possibly do that, I hardly imagine it..

Your drawing was adorable:) I like it how you based it on the trailer. Uhm..I think it's too early to say that hehe. . but thank you for your comment on my drawing:) I doubt it..XD.

Well, yeah, it wold be nice if they did that off-screen, but it's probably not there...

Thanks! And your drawing is really good, you're definitely a top-candidate to win if others join, and an almost guranteed winner if it's just you against me.

Also, I have an announcement: the PokeShipping art contest will be prolonged, in order to allow some potential candidates to finish their drawings. Now, 29 September is the last day you can submit drawings, I'll start the voting process on 30 September.

Last edited:

Swifty

Hey guys. It's been a while since I posted in my very own topic. Which I apologize for. It's been a busy couple of years after I graduated college and started working for the games industry.

But, I bring a gift of consolation! I know a lot of people keep looking for the Satokasu doujinshi by the Vivid Kids circle. I've previously shared two of them, namely Chocolate Panic and Marine Girl. I've had the other three on hand (Orange Mail, Yumeirokibun, and Ready Go) but I hadn't had the time to scan them.

I just finished scanning and touching up Ready Go last night and I'm pleased to announce that it along with Chocolate Panic and Marine Girl are now available on my Dropbox. I also just did some raw scans of Orange Mail so expect that to be available sometime as well!

I haven't been here in a while so I'm not sure what the rules are for posting links to Dropbox folders. I guess I'll just put the link in my signature and link you guys to some sample pages:

http://i.imgur.com/ziK4GX1.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/WDm0Xxy.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Vfxf8iK.jpg

I hope you guys enjoy and I'm sorry for not posting very often :(

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
Hi everyone! Just stopping by to share something in the thread. I'm been away with posting here in the thread lately.. and I shouldn't really be here because I got exams..hehe. Oh well, here they are:)

[IMG139]http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af38/Ashist/itakeonestepaway_zps25716138.png[/IMG139]

[IMG139]http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af38/Ashist/andifindmyselfcomingbacktoyou_zps6dd688a5.png[/IMG139]

[IMG139]http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af38/Ashist/myoneandonly_zps540578db.png[/IMG139]

Lyrics were from Your Song :)

@AquaMilotic: Oh that's nice. It's will help a lot for new participants to join in:) I'm glad there's still participants joining in, the more the merrier!XD I'll be able to vote without thinking about exams and college stuffs for awhile since that week will be our sem. breakXD

@Swifty: Nice to see you dropping by in the thread! :) Oh thank you for those scans. I think, I'm one of those who are really looking for those doujins, and I must say, those were quite! Too bad I can't read Japanese though.

Despite that I have a feeling we will not see a cameo with Misty in it, by the near-approaching XY series..Let's jsut keep the little hope on going. We may not know what surprise the writers will came up about bringing the old characters back.hehe.A month more to go and November is approaching. Seems like I felt Pokeshipping day is also approaching as well. Anyone got plans on that day? :D

Last edited:

Cro-Mag

Despite that I have a feeling we will not see a cameo with Misty in it, by the near-approaching XY series..Let's jsut keep the little hope on going. We may not know what surprise the writers will came up about bringing the old characters back.

As far as i can see, writers don't show any surprises at all for a long time already... Except, maybe, episode with Butterfree or something like that, but this is not what we all are waiting for :) But, yeah, we'll just wait and see.

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
Except, maybe, episode with Butterfree or something like that, but this is not what we all are waiting for :) But, yeah, we'll just wait and see.

Yes, probably we got to see flashbacks as the closes throwback reference for old charactersXD

Anyway, so I was thinking about this random question to bring back some little discussions around here: If Ash had encountered a mega evolution pokemon in Kalos and thought of giving it to Misty as a pokemon gift, what would it be and why? My head is currently saturated with stuffs and this one is pretty random. So I'll just live it here:)