• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
It's funny (and kind of sad) because I actually had a dream last night about Misty returning in the anime. There was a lot of commotion, both good and bad about it in my dream and I found it to be funny because I was just thinking about Misty coming back for another cameo yesterday, and sad because it was all just a dream and there's no confirmed appearance by her at the moment. Still, it was nice just dreaming about her coming back and joining Ash's traveling group again. Hopefully my dream was prophetic lol. :p
It's creepy, because I had a dream Ash and Misty met up in a dream too. I think it's a sign! Lol, but seriously I think they will meet up soon. It's been a strange vibe that's been ringing up on me lately

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
Meanwhile I had a dream once of fighting a Garchomp on the back of a Charizard...
Hahaha, that's funny :p. I don't seriously think dreams mean something. I was just playing around. Seriously though, I have this weird vibe they'd come back..

vivalakatie713

Pikachu Trainer <3
I really hope that in X and Y , Serena tells Ash she likes him and Ash tells her he only sees her as a friend that there is another girl back home he has a crush on aka Misty x)
Or she asks him if he likes anybody and he thinks of Misty!. Lol x)
Orrr Misty is watching Ash on TV in some sort of competition, and she sees that Serena is being overly friendly and she gets jealous and tracks them down x)
Grrr I just miss her so so so much..honestly I don't even think that they will do anything all that special for the 20th anniversary /:
I just wish he'd say he misses her or something.
The writters need to throw us a freakin bone!. Lol
Honestly , I just miss Misty overall, I just want to see her appear , or even mentioned even if it isn't pokeshippy..

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I really hope that in X and Y , Serena tells Ash she likes him and Ash tells her he only sees her as a friend that there is another girl back home he has a crush on aka Misty x)
Or she asks him if he likes anybody and he thinks of Misty!. Lol x)
Orrr Misty is watching Ash on TV in some sort of competition, and she sees that Serena is being overly friendly and she gets jealous and tracks them down x)
Grrr I just miss her so so so much..honestly I don't even think that they will do anything all that special for the 20th anniversary /:
I just wish he'd say he misses her or something.
The writters need to throw us a freakin bone!. Lol
Honestly , I just miss Misty overall, I just want to see her appear , or even mentioned even if it isn't pokeshippy..

They could still do something for the 20th anniversary, Misty could appear in it or get mentioned, even if there aren't any Pokeshipping hints, which is 50/50 if that happens. I can totally see them doing a special episode or something for it.

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
They could still do something for the 20th anniversary, Misty could appear in it or get mentioned, even if there aren't any Pokeshipping hints, which is 50/50 if that happens. I can totally see them doing a special episode or something for it.
In my POV, I don't really need pokeshipping hints. As long as Misty appears back in flesh, and she gets to interact with Ash is all I need..

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
In my POV, I don't really need pokeshipping hints. As long as Misty appears back in flesh, and she gets to interact with Ash is all I need..

I'd like for them to meet up with each other again at least, but I do want some PokeShipping stuff to happen as well. I mean I've waited so long for Ash and Misty to be together in the same place since AG, so if the writers bring back Misty for a special or whatever, they'd better do things right imo. I want Ash to compliment her or something and for Misty to show her soft side while she's interacting with him.

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
I'd like for them to meet up with each other again at least, but I do want some PokeShipping stuff to happen as well. I mean I've waited so long for Ash and Misty to be together in the same place since AG, so if the writers bring back Misty for a special or whatever, they'd better do things right imo. I want Ash to compliment her or something and for Misty to show her soft side while she's interacting with him.
I see. However, I'm not going to count on it happening. I'm pretty sure they'll meet up with each other..but ahh! I don't even know when...

What if when ash won the XY leuge then goes to each reigon gathering his freinds at pallet town to take a picture. I can imagine ash saying "To cerleaun city!" and everybodys fist when in the air pointing at the sun(cue theme song).

Mikeachu

Soul Trainer
My personal ideal scenario for Misty has been for her to become Ash's new main rival. Like wait until the league to introduce her as his surprise next opponent & have that kick off a rivalry throughout the next region. Since the game version of Misty has hinted at leaving the gym & challenging strong trainers (finally making it happen in B2W2) it makes sense to carry this over to the anime version.

Plus it certainly makes for an interesting new dynamic to the show: a former companion turned heated rival is something that hasn't really happened before. It works better with Misty than any other past companion due to how much she & Ash would fight with each other. They would bounce back & forth between friendly & unfriendly rivals which I think makes for better TV than just a straight forward guest appearance or even being a main cast member again.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
What if when ash won the XY leuge then goes to each reigon gathering his freinds at pallet town to take a picture. I can imagine ash saying "To cerleaun city!" and everybodys fist when in the air pointing at the sun(cue theme song).

I'm sure he could organize his friends a lot easier than that. He could just call them and they could meet him in Pallet Town. That's kind of how I want him to see Misty again. Maybe she'll be there to surprise him when he leaves Kalos and returns to Pallet Town. I just think that's more likely to happen than Ash going all the way to Cerulean City. He and Misty could just reunite at Ash's hometown which is basically a meeting place already.

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
I would like that too if they were able to meet up in Pallet Town like that time Ash came back from the Hoenn region. I thought that was pretty sweet. :)

vivalakatie713

Pikachu Trainer <3
My personal ideal scenario for Misty has been for her to become Ash's new main rival. Like wait until the league to introduce her as his surprise next opponent & have that kick off a rivalry throughout the next region. Since the game version of Misty has hinted at leaving the gym & challenging strong trainers (finally making it happen in B2W2) it makes sense to carry this over to the anime version.

Plus it certainly makes for an interesting new dynamic to the show: a former companion turned heated rival is something that hasn't really happened before. It works better with Misty than any other past companion due to how much she & Ash would fight with each other. They would bounce back & forth between friendly & unfriendly rivals which I think makes for better TV than just a straight forward guest appearance or even being a main cast member again.

What an interesting scenario!. Heck, I think all of us in the serebii forums should take over as the writers for pokemon xD

IcyWish

Puella Magi
You're right! Maybe Ash will actually age instead of endlessly being 10?
And we'd throw in Pokeshipping hints when necessary, and give the other popular characters that have left the series a cameo for a few episodes?

And I'd love for Misty becoming Ash's main rival. They're both competitive, so I can see that happening. *throws confetti*

Espeonic

Hero of Winds

I've always loved this idea! I mean, think about the dynamic between May and Drew or to an extent, Dawn and Kenny. Being each others main rivals (in May and Drew's case, anyway) added some sort layer to the dynamic between them. Even if they weren't PokéShippers, I bet people would find that pretty interesting at the very least.

I've always sort of thought that how in the games Misty wants to travel and challenge other Trainers was already referencing her anime counterpart since she has done that in the anime, but that's just me. I'd be fine either way if she traveled with Ash or if she was a main rival, but the latter definitely has the potential to be the more entertaining option.

Heiccu

Pokéathlete

That would be interesting, considering that Ash and Misty already had some sort of rivarly between them when they travelled togethe. But taking that into a higher level would add more dynamics to their relationship. They both like a good competition and I always liked the way they interacted with each other, teasing and so on when on that competitive mode like when they battled for the ownership of Totodile for instance.

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
I love when there is a rivalry between Ash and Misty, like for the gym badge, for togepi, totodile, and during the whirl cup. I also love when they battle together, Ash doesn't have a rival in XY so it be interesting if Misty could be one. I've always found his battles with Misty (other than Gary) to be the most interesting one of them all..

Thane64

N7 Operative
If/when they bring back Misty, I hope they'll get Rachael Lillis to be her VA again. I tried watching 'Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon' and gave up after 10-15 mins because I didn't like the new VA (same with all the other characters); it just came across like they didn't even try to get VA's that sounded anything like the originals...

If/when they bring back Misty, I hope they'll get Rachael Lillis to be her VA again. I tried watching 'Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon' and gave up after 10-15 mins because I didn't like the new VA (same with all the other characters); it just came across like they didn't even try to get VA's that sounded anything like the originals...

I definitly agree her old voice actor Rachael LIllis was better.

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
I didn't even watch the special (english) after 15 minutes because of how horribly Michelle Knotz portrayed Misty. I'm really hoping for Rachel to revoice her, I highly doubt it though...but even though under the missile toe was not japanese, I loved even the old combination of Ash and Misty's voice, really gave a good kick to Pokèshipping..