• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Ashmisty

I really don't see them being much different they are Ash and .Misty. They will still want to save the world. Be stubborn with bit of temper and enjoy the flirting arguments. Just after one of those they will kiss. And maybe after married will make love after one of those.
I agree.i have always found their arguments a little 'flirtatious' :D.n ya they would remain the same but I can't imagine ash being romantic when he is as dense as a rock in this department lol.he would need some lessons from brock.as misty is already a hopeless romantic :D. My next question-do u think ash n misty miss each other or still keep in touch?

I was so frustrated when i didn't see Misty on trailer of M20 and i'm pretty sure a lot of people also were. But just wondering how Japanese people approached it. Can anyone inform on on how Japanese fans were like to see Misty is absent?

majormanafemale

I agree.i have always found their arguments a little 'flirtatious' :D.n ya they would remain the same but I can't imagine ash being romantic when he is as dense as a rock in this department lol.he would need some lessons from brock.as misty is already a hopeless romantic :D. My next question-do u think ash n misty miss each other or still keep in touch?

Misty thinks she is hopeless romantic but she really isn't. She likes idea of it but when comes to it being done it's not for her. Her reaction is confussion.Ash and Misty so keep in touch. Thru video phone calls. At the pokémon center after Ash's other friends go to bed he slips down to call Misty in his pj's. They tease each other sometimes about pj choice. They tell each other how day was and say goodnight. If one has big story they will tell the other. They still miss each other but they do keep in touch.

zdbz_sn

I was so frustrated when i didn't see Misty on trailer of M20 and i'm pretty sure a lot of people also were. But just wondering how Japanese people approached it. Can anyone inform on on how Japanese fans were like to see Misty is absent?

I'm no expert, but I know Teppo (well-known Japanese fan artist) was unhappy, and others on Tumblr have reported some displeasure by parts of the Japanese fanbase.

I'm no expert, but I know Teppo (well-known Japanese fan artist) was unhappy, and others on Tumblr have reported some displeasure by parts of the Japanese fanbase.

Well, thanks. I just wanted to know if amount of hype for Kasumi is big enough to make them actually care about it.

Ashmisty

Misty thinks she is hopeless romantic but she really isn't. She likes idea of it but when comes to it being done it's not for her. Her reaction is confussion.Ash and Misty so keep in touch. Thru video phone calls. At the pokémon center after Ash's other friends go to bed he slips down to call Misty in his pj's. They tease each other sometimes about pj choice. They tell each other how day was and say goodnight. If one has big story they will tell the other. They still miss each other but they do keep in touch.

I hope what u r saying is true as we don't know for sure as it's never shown.my next question-if ash n misty become a couple who would be the dominant one n who would be the more submissive one?

Last edited:

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·

I wish we could see that tho, but I know it won't happened and I don't know if they still keep in touch with each other but one thing for sure they didn't forget who is who... But if we're to talk about how supportive Misty was to Ash, Misty's cameo in AG arc shows it.

manal

sorry if my comment is somehow out of the topic well the thing is i m a new member here and i just want to know something have you seen the pokemon 20 th movie trailer ....well i m shoked they totally rewrote pokemon as a pokeshipper that was a big hit in the face ..plss does anyone know any extra informations about that did they really just forgot about misty and brock this is a nightmare to me

Last edited by a moderator:

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
hello i m new here plls there is something i need to know . have u seen the pokemon 20 th movie trailer ...well i did and i was totally shoked ..where are misty and brock what are those writers thinking they v just ruined our childhood ..plls does anyone have any extra informations about that
There is a thread with information and news about the movie in the Anime Spoilers section, so you should check that out if you want to know more information (and/or join the discussion about the movie). To answer your question, though, Misty and Brock are not in this movie as Ash's companions (although we can't rule out the possibility of them appearing as Gym Leaders).

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
sorry if my comment is somehow out of the topic well the thing is i m a new member here and i just want to know something have you seen the pokemon 20 th movie trailer ....well i m shoked they totally rewrote pokemon as a pokeshipper that was a big hit in the face ..plss does anyone know any extra informations about that did they really just forgot about misty and brock this is a nightmare to me

Like the above just said, you pokemon 20th movie thread will give you further answers. As a fellow shipper, I feel you and understand what you feel. like you, many we shocked, I wasn't expecting Misty and Brock though but I can't deny I was hoping to be them, specially Misty.

Other than that.. I welcome you to the thread!

Ashmisty

I hope to see misty again too..I would love to see ash n misty interact again..it's been years since any pokeshipping moments :/..although I never get bored of any pokeshipping moments but I want to see new ones..how could writers just ignore misty's character for soo long.

AshSerena

It Seems Misty Voice actor (Iizuka, Mayumi) will do the narration for next week episode , :D

[IMGSIZE=300]http://i.imgur.com/QFHYwvC.jpg[/IMGSIZE]

[IMGSIZE=300]http://i.imgur.com/9EUdTpe.jpg[/IMGSIZE]

Last edited:

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
It Seems Misty Voice actor (Iizuka, Mayumi) will do the narration for next week episode , :D

[IMGSIZE=300]http://i.imgur.com/QFHYwvC.jpg[/IMGSIZE]

[IMGSIZE=300]http://i.imgur.com/9EUdTpe.jpg[/IMGSIZE]

It's not like it'll bring pokeshipping moments . OH! Seems interesting! It would be nice if Ash and Misty's VA would do the narrating together //shots. We'll at least we get to hear Misty's VA voice. :)

Correct me if I'm wrong. It's seems that Ash's old companions appeared in the credits in the movie. That includes Misty (and Brock). Imagining it just give me the nostalgic feeling.

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
It's not like it'll bring pokeshipping moments . OH! Seems interesting! It would be nice if Ash and Misty's VA would do the narrating together //shots. We'll at least we get to hear Misty's VA voice. :)

Correct me if I'm wrong. It's seems that Ash's old companions appeared in the credits in the movie. That includes Misty (and Brock). Imagining it just give me the nostalgic feeling.

I really like it that Ash and Misty's voice-actors seem to ship Pokeshipping. I mean, even if there's no "real" version of a character that's more valid than any others, since they're the ones who portray(ed) the characters... I can't help feeling the characters lie with them. It makes it feel kinda canon, you know? ...I'll take what I can get XD.

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
I really like it that Ash and Misty's voice-actors seem to ship Pokeshipping. I mean, even if there's no "real" version of a character that's more valid than any others, since they're the ones who portray(ed) the characters... I can't help feeling the characters lie with them. It makes it feel kinda canon, you know? ...I'll take what I can get XD.

I know that feeling! hihi. And I also would like to hear their VAs. like interacting using their character voice and it just feel like them. This made me remember of the twitter updates Ash and Misty's English VAs did. I wish to see more of it..hopefully. XDXD

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
I know that feeling! hihi. And I also would like to hear their VAs. like interacting using their character voice and it just feel like them. This made me remember of the twitter updates Ash and Misty's English VAs did. I wish to see more of it..hopefully. XDXD

Hi! It's a little off the topic of Pokeshipping, but since we're talking about VAs' shipping... I just realized this works both ways for me. So, lately I've been rewatching Star vs. the Forces of Evil. It's an awesome show which I definitely recommend, particularly to Pokeshippers, because the main characters, Star and Marco, have that close friendship dynamic that we all love so much. The ship is called Starco, because of course it is. So, Marco's VA totally ships it, which I love, and it's probably end-game canon (knock on wood). But I just found out that Star's VA actually ships the main opposition, which is Jackie/Marco (Jarco). This bugs me. Not that I think it'll have any bearing on what actually happen on the show... it just bugs me.

I guess my point is that I really do feel like the VAs' feelings about such things carry weight; it's not just something I use to make ships I like feel more valid to me. ...Some of this has to do with when I played Dungeons and Dragons in college, too. It was just the one campaign, but I got pretty invested in my character, and... I actually got pretty upset once when things didn't seem to be going well for her, shipping-wise. I thought of the character as being part of myself, because her thoughts and feelings were really my thoughts and feelings. Although, it becomes more complicated when there are multiple people involved in the creation of a character, and you have audience interpretation, too. And you realize that every interpretation of a character is essentially a different character because they're different people's thoughts and feelings; they don't all agree with the author's intent, but that doesn't really matter, they still exist in their own right.

...I did well inCritical Theory because of shipping.

Last edited: