• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
They are actually really faithful to their original designs, just put into the style of the SM series. I prefer the OS style, but this doesn't bother me at all. It's great on it's own.

I prefer Misty's SM design over her OS style. I think she's cuter. While I prefer Brock's old design.

Seachran

Yeah, but my point was, you can drop hints for a ship without all involved parties being present.

Yeah definitely. A single scene like that might seem ambiguous on its own, but when you look at Misty's full history, it's just so obvious she's thinking of Ash. Nothing else would make sense.

I prefer Misty's SM design over her OS style. I think she's cuter. While I prefer Brock's old design.
Brock has a lot less detail on his clothes, and his face looks really dopey. Misty doesn't look bad at all, she fits into the new style well. I still easily prefer the OS style though.

Ashmisty

even I prefer the OS style over the SM one,but I think that misty still looks cute,beautiful n adorable in the SM design.

Innocentmercy

It is very cool to see Misty again! She's so cute!

However, I feel as though this there way of apologizing the fans of what happen to the pokemon 20th anniversary movie.
Looking forward to see their cameo episode soon in the SM anime :D

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
It is very cool to see Misty again! She's so cute!

However, I feel as though this there way of apologizing the fans of what happen to the pokemon 20th anniversary movie.
Looking forward to see their cameo episode soon in the SM anime :D

Well, if we get to see Ash and Misty together again, it was worth it. For me, anyway.

Ashmisty

I wonder how much time has passed in the anime,I mean after how long according to the "pokemon time" they are meeting again?

Champion Jared 14

Hey all, just wanted to ask this, I remember reading somewhere where there were a few writers who actually liked the Ash Misty pairing. Can anyone confirm this?

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
Has anyone seen the preview for the upcoming episode? And it seems Ash will be battling Misty. So it's Ash vs Misty, ugh I'm getting the Perfect Match feels.

I wonder how much time has passed in the anime,I mean after how long according to the "pokemon time" they are meeting again?
15 years? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it's been 15 years since we last see them as original trio.

Ashmisty

Has anyone seen the preview for the upcoming episode? And it seems Ash will be battling Misty. So it's Ash vs Misty, ugh I'm getting the Perfect Match feels.

15 years? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it's been 15 years since we last see them as original trio.
no I meant
that how much time has passed in the anime.

zdbz_sn

Hey all, just wanted to ask this, I remember reading somewhere where there were a few writers who actually liked the Ash Misty pairing. Can anyone confirm this?
Well, the 4Kids writers obviously did...even if nearly every Ash/Misty moment came from the original ;)

I've heard the same thing about members of the storyboard team, but unfortunately, Misty's era existed before the Net as we know it, so publications and interviews with this sort of BTS info are hard to come by; we're left with third-and-forth hand accounts of things people read years ago, that have often been distorted. But I'll second the request for confirmation.

(Some of the staff had to have liked it; they wrote it in to the show, after all.)

Seachran

Well, the 4Kids writers obviously did...even if nearly every Ash/Misty moment came from the original ;)

I've heard the same thing about members of the storyboard team, but unfortunately, Misty's era existed before the Net as we know it, so publications and interviews with this sort of BTS info are hard to come by; we're left with third-and-forth hand accounts of things people read years ago, that have often been distorted. But I'll second the request for confirmation.

(Some of the staff had to have liked it; they wrote it in to the show, after all.)

Takeshi Shudo was the head writer of the whole OS (and the first three movies, including Movie 2000 of course). He also wrote this novelization that had even more Pokeshipping moments:

http://0negirlarmy.tumblr.com/post/159362841143/after-two-years-in-the-making-im-finally

Innocentmercy

Just saw SM anime episode 42 and 43!!! What are your thoughts about it?

For me I'm so happy they Misty's back! Sooo much nostalgia! :D Can't wait to see the next episode soon~

zdbz_sn

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
So, Misty came back after all these years since Pokemon Advanced Battle.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
So, Misty came back after all these years since Pokemon Advanced Battle.

I know, I'm surprised to. It's so long ago the target audience wasn't even born yet

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
We'll be getting an Ash vs Misty battle soon. Ah, it sure bring's back memories when I remembered "The Perfect Match" and "Dueling Heroes" due to the preview.

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
I finally did watch the episode and it was great to see Misty and Brock again. I was kind of hoping for more interactions between Ash and Misty but still, I'm satisfied with what we got. Imwas never really expecting many Pokeshipping interactions. But still I'm looking forward to this weeks episode, hopefully there will be some Pokeshippy moments.