• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Zhydra

Master of Chaos!
Not a pure Pokeshipper, but I'll wish this one a good day!

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
It's a day late here, but fellow shipper, HAPPY POKESHIPPING DAY! it's better late than never. Here's to more episodes of Misty in Alola! hopefully more ash and misty interactions. hehe

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
Hmm, rather than seeing Ash being stunned with the way she look, i want her to compliment her, even in the simpliest form. haha

zdbz_sn

Well, Misty's confirmed to be around for two episodes again, and the last two-parter - against all my realistic expectations - showed Misty acting in a way that I can't imagine as anything but flirtatious toward Ash, so we'll see what happens this time around! :D

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
Well, Misty's confirmed to be around for two episodes again, and the last two-parter - against all my realistic expectations - showed Misty acting in a way that I can't imagine as anything but flirtatious toward Ash, so we'll see what happens this time around! :D

Actually, same here. I didn't expect the stuffs Misty showed. But I like it. I like how they actually interact. Plus the way that they faced each other, also who would forget the last part of the episode! hahaha. Looking for another episode with the gang in Alola.

PorcelainVulpix

currently watching LOK
I’m looking forward to seeing them surf :D Since Brock *might* be taking Nurse Joy on a date maybe that means possible alone time for Ash and Misty?

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper

For real? Wow, I'm legitimately surprised! Especially since the other former companions haven't been getting that kind of attention. What's going on here? Not that I am complaining!

PorcelainVulpix

currently watching LOK
For real? Wow, I'm legitimately surprised! Especially since the other former companions haven't been getting that kind of attention. What's going on here? Not that I am complaining!

Well Brock and Misty are appearing again for Let’s Go promotion and their cameos in 2017 were because it was the series’ 20th anniversary. Misty and Brock being the first companions come with the perks of being the most well known companions so they kind of get favored in situations like that - not that I’m complaining. :)

I noticed that Brock is getting a focus episode which gives me hope that there might be a 3rd episode that could be Misty focused? Or maybe the first episode is more Misty focused? Either way, I’m really not complaining about Brock doing his own thing and I’m actually grateful he is because that gives us more potentional for Ash and Misty to have interactions alone. Don’t get me wrong, I love the OS trio dynamic but I’m really hoping for more Pokeshipping.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
I noticed that Brock is getting a focus episode which gives me hope that there might be a 3rd episode that could be Misty focused? Or maybe the first episode is more Misty focused? Either way, I’m really not complaining about Brock doing his own thing and I’m actually grateful he is because that gives us more potentional for Ash and Misty to have interactions alone. Don’t get me wrong, I love the OS trio dynamic but I’m really hoping for more Pokeshipping.
At the moment, it seems like there are only going to be two episodes with Misty and Brock visiting Alola, but since the second episode seems to be focusing on Brock, one can hope the first episode might focus more on Misty. I loved the interactions between Ash and Misty in the last Kanto special—it reminded me of the golden days of OS—and I hope to see more of those interactions in this upcoming special.

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
At the moment, it seems like there are only going to be two episodes with Misty and Brock visiting Alola, but since the second episode seems to be focusing on Brock, one can hope the first episode might focus more on Misty. I loved the interactions between Ash and Misty in the last Kanto special—it reminded me of the golden days of OS—and I hope to see more of those interactions in this upcoming special.

Huh. The fact that she keeps being brought back anytime something nostalgic comes up bodes well for Pokeshipping.

Kintaro

Banned

Misty's only gotten cameos back in AG and now in SM, and no coincidence there were Kanto remakes in both gens. (FR/LG and now SM). We didn't see Misty in the DP saga or any other time for this reason even though they could have had her appear.

PorcelainVulpix

currently watching LOK
Misty's only gotten cameos back in AG and now in SM, and no coincidence there were Kanto remakes in both gens. (FR/LG and now SM). We didn't see Misty in the DP saga or any other time for this reason even though they could have had her appear.

Well they could have brought May back for the Hoenn remakes and they could have brought any companions back for the 20th anniversary but they chose Misty and Brock. Tbh, judging by your other posts on this forum you’re clearly not a Pokeshipper or a fan of Misty returning for long so I’m not sure your reason for lurking this thread. We’re allowed to speculate and hope for the best which is what some of us will continue to do regardless of any negative opinions.

Kintaro

Banned
TVTokyo has a preview of the eps up:

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_sunmoon/news/

Misty is shown clutching Lana's Eevee, riding on Mantine, and going shopping with the SM girls. Also a brief scene of Gyarados fighting what looks to be a TR mecha. The rest of the preview is Brock flirting with Olivia. In terms of shipping though there aren't any Ash/Misty scenes in the preview.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
TVTokyo has a preview of the eps up:

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_sunmoon/news/

Misty is shown clutching Lana's Eevee, riding on Mantine, and going shopping with the SM girls. Also a brief scene of Gyarados fighting what looks to be a TR mecha. The rest of the preview is Brock flirting with Olivia. In terms of shipping though there aren't any Ash/Misty scenes in the preview.
Well, we can't necessarily expect shipping scenes in the preview. From a marketing/advertising perspective, Pokéshipping is not the main attraction of these episodes; the return of Misty and Brock is. So of course the marketers/advertisers are going use the previews to focus on scenes such as Misty's Gyarados battling Team Rocket's mecha or Brock and Olivia working together in battle. That doesn't mean there won't be any moments that "pander" to Pokéshipping fans.

PorcelainVulpix

currently watching LOK
I’m just going to ignore the anti Pokeshipping troll who clearly doesn’t belong in this thread.
Previews look cute, Misty’s outfit looks great!

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
You know, it's still interesting to know the other possible interaction for all characters. We may not expect a pokeshipping moments here, but i'm looking forward for Ash/Misty tandem or duo moments here. Overall, I'm excited to see how the gang work together in this episodes.

ps: I'm loving Misty's new outfit. It's about freaking time the change Brock and Misty's outfit now that they are in SM. XDXD