• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

PorcelainVulpix

currently watching LOK
Alola Pokeshippers and Merry Christmas!

I didn’t expect a lot of shipping in the first episode because in their last two cameos, I felt like the first episode lacked shipping but When Regions Collide had some really cute shipping moments (ie Ash watching Misty battle dreamily, Misty asking Ash if her megastone looked good on her while winking.)
But I did quite like the sunset scene! After all, in most movies sunsets imply romance (;

But anyway, I still feel like the writers gave us a great present by letting Misty have two cameos in Alola and I’m grateful. That last scene of Brock, Ash, and Misty camping out was adorable and made my heart melt.

PorcelainVulpix

currently watching LOK
So Ash and Misty shouting their dreams in the last episode was too cute. I honestly think Brock and Misty will come back for the league. Even if they don’t, I still really enjoyed these two episodes even if they werent very shippy (When Regions Collide makes up for it.)

What was everyone’s favorite moment from any of the SM cameos?

zdbz_sn

The battle in SM43, along with the post-credits scene. Misty's rather overtly flirtatious behavior was a surprise, but those scenes also showcase her basic friendship with Ash really well, and the battle was excellent.

PorcelainVulpix

currently watching LOK
The post credits scene in SM 43 is one of my favorites too! I loved how flirty she was being. I also liked when she asked Ash if her mega stone looked good on her and Ash’s facial expression when he was watching Misty battle the sm cast, such an underrated moment!

I like the scene of Ash and Misty walking and talking while the sun set in SM 102. Not a big moment, but I like it because sunset scenes in most media tends to symbolize romance.

laiken

in my opinion from 4 episodes with Misty in SM the best still is 2 (gym battle, mega evo and Z-ring) in the last two could have been better. But "I'm gonna keep on mastering water type..."and the promise of another fight was lovely

Last edited:

PorcelainVulpix

currently watching LOK
in my opinion from 4 episodes with Misty in SM the best still is 2 (gym battle, mega evo and Z-ring) in the last two could have been better. But "I'm gonna keep on mastering water type..."and the promise of another fight was lovely

Agreed, I love all the moments they had in that second episode!

PorcelainVulpix

currently watching LOK

zdbz_sn

Interesting dream last night: there were previews for two upcoming SM episodes. Misty was back in Alola, by herself this time, but my subconscious apparently confused two of my favorite characters, because the reason Misty was in Alola again was to check out a train. A new subway rail, to be precise.

The preview for the first episode just set the premise; the preview for the second episode indicated that Misty had gone missing, that the train might be haunted, and Ash and Pikachu were down in the subway tunnels trying to rescue her. A shot of Misty, a determined grin on her face, hanging off the front of a speeding train suggested that she didn’t need much saving, and speculation right here on Tumblr started that she was going to end up being the one to save Ash in the episode.

Not the likeliest of possibilities for the end of SM, but I’d still like to see those episodes. And anyone who wants a free fic idea, consider this up for grabs.

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
Interesting dream last night: there were previews for two upcoming SM episodes. Misty was back in Alola, by herself this time, but my subconscious apparently confused two of my favorite characters, because the reason Misty was in Alola again was to check out a train. A new subway rail, to be precise.

The preview for the first episode just set the premise; the preview for the second episode indicated that Misty had gone missing, that the train might be haunted, and Ash and Pikachu were down in the subway tunnels trying to rescue her. A shot of Misty, a determined grin on her face, hanging off the front of a speeding train suggested that she didn’t need much saving, and speculation right here on Tumblr started that she was going to end up being the one to save Ash in the episode.

Not the likeliest of possibilities for the end of SM, but I’d still like to see those episodes. And anyone who wants a free fic idea, consider this up for grabs.

Interesting. i always wished to have OTP scenarios in my dreams. lmao . btw May I use this for a fanart idea tho?

PorcelainVulpix

currently watching LOK
Okay so...

since it seems like anyone can enter the Alola league and it was hinted in Brock and Misty’s last cameo that they could come back, what do you guys think the chances are for her returning to compete in the league and battling Ash again? She did promise to take him on anytime in the last cameo.

Mikeachu

Soul Trainer
Okay so...

since it seems like anyone can enter the Alola league and it was hinted in Brock and Misty’s last cameo that they could come back, what do you guys think the chances are for her returning to compete in the league and battling Ash again? She did promise to take him on anytime in the last cameo.
I suspect they're done for the time being, until the next convenient Gen 1 nostalgia fest. (Not the Mewtwo remake, the one after that I mean). Pretty much any guest appearance of an old character would end with them & Ash wishing that they'll meet again some day. So there's a limit to how seriously such a statement can be taken.

Hmm, I wonder if
one of Misty's usual mons will get an armored form. She could come back to promote that. An armored Starmie that looks like a shield is silly enough to work.

EDIT:
It looks like at least 4 of the main cast are gonna have legendaries by the time of the league, Brock & Misty might need more fire power.

Last edited:

PorcelainVulpix

currently watching LOK
Lana’s Misty lure is too cute! And Ash being excited when he saw the lure made my day! Did anyone catch the disappointed look Ash had when Lana said Misty gave it to him the other day? I’m reaching but maybe he’s jealous lol.

On another note, I’m loving all the references we’ve had of Brock and Misty in this gen with the cameos and the movie one remake.

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
Lana’s Misty lure is too cute! And Ash being excited when he saw the lure made my day! Did anyone catch the disappointed look Ash had when Lana said Misty gave it to him the other day? I’m reaching but maybe he’s jealous lol.

On another note, I’m loving all the references we’ve had of Brock and Misty in this gen with the cameos and the movie one remake.
Glad you guy happy.

I saw the Trovita Gym episode from the Orange Islands the other day for the 50th time and I really must say that it's an awesome episode for Pokeshipping. Even though Misty ignored Ash for half of the episode, I liked how she snapped out of it in the end and really supported Ash. Ash's confused reaction when Rudy told him that he was lucky to have Misty is one of my favorite moments and I wish that Ash had actually understood what Rudy was implying about Ash's relationship with Misty.

PorcelainVulpix

currently watching LOK
I saw the Trovita Gym episode from the Orange Islands the other day for the 50th time and I really must say that it's an awesome episode for Pokeshipping. Even though Misty ignored Ash for half of the episode, I liked how she snapped out of it in the end and really supported Ash. Ash's confused reaction when Rudy told him that he was lucky to have Misty is one of my favorite moments and I wish that Ash had actually understood what Rudy was implying about Ash's relationship with Misty.

This is one of my favorite PS episodes from the Orange Islands along with Navel Maneuvers. I feel like Misty Meets Her Match had a big moment of realization for Misty..here she meets a guy who’s trying to sweep her off her feet and offer a chance to stay on the island with him and yet she turns it down because she doesn’t want to stop traveling with Ash. I always thought that was a huge hint on Misty’s side.

A bonus moment was Ash’s slight jealousy towards Rudy. I think it was more pronounced with Danny but still there nonetheless.