• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
Some of you might be interested in this translation from Fandom Services I commissioned recently.
Oh, yeah, I tried to translate this years ago! But then I got obsessive with like, keeping records of new vocab and grammar, so it went really slow... There were some bits at the end that I didn't quite get, and when I tried to get through the author's notes at the end... I couldn't get through it! But yeah, I think I got most of it. In any case, it's really cute; I always felt like something like that could've happened on the show.

PorcelainVulpix

currently watching LOK
So the official Pokémon movie Twitter is having an illustration content to promote MSB and the latest winner is a drawing of Ash and Misty laying down in a meadow.

Thought it was so cute and could be a slight nod to Pokeshipping :)

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Just found some info from comicbook 10 day ago that orange haired girl from early teaser of Pokemon First Movie was NOT Misty at all, the director said that the resemblance was purely coincidental, at least the hair part. No mention about her cloth color, though.
Oh well, at least one mystery was solved officially. Maybe they changed their mind half-way?
Now, if only we got official answer about why Ash was possessive of his fishing lure from a friend...

PorcelainVulpix

currently watching LOK
Does anyone else follow the official Pokemon twitter? This is kind of old news but last month they posted a gif of Ash and Misty walking while the sun was setting from Misty's last cameo in Alola. The tweet itself was just about Alola but the gif was kind of random and pokeshippy.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
I wonder how Misty feels about Ash finally winning a League. I'm sure she is excited. This is a milestone moment in the series.

It would have been even better if Misty herself was in the stands, and came down to congratulate him and also kiss him (for real) and the two confess their love for one another.

PorcelainVulpix

currently watching LOK
I wonder how Misty feels about Ash finally winning a League. I'm sure she is excited. This is a milestone moment in the series.

It would have been even better if Misty herself was in the stands, and came down to congratulate him and also kiss him (for real) and the two confess their love for one another.

I really hate Misty and Brock weren't in the stands to witness Ash win his first league. I'm not sure how she'd react when she does find out but I can imagine Ash taking the chance to show off in front of her kind of how he did in When Regions Collide.

PorcelainVulpix

currently watching LOK
Happy late Pokeshipping day :)

In the preview for the new series, they showed recaps from old series and they threw in a clip of Daisy telling Misty she could pick a more handsome boyfriend. Happy late Pokeshipping day to us lol

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
Happy Late Pokeshipping week/day guys! I know this is super one month late, but I've seen some good fan activities around in some place. hehe.

SerenaRulez

Was anyone else a little bit disappointed by how few Pokeshipping hints we got when Misty came back on the show in Sun & Moon? I thought for sure that we would see more lite teasing between Ash and Misty or something that would show us how much they had missed each other but it was pretty bleak. I waited so long to see Misty and Ash together again but I felt that it wasn't good enough.

PorcelainVulpix

currently watching LOK
Was anyone else a little bit disappointed by how few Pokeshipping hints we got when Misty came back on the show in Sun & Moon? I thought for sure that we would see more lite teasing between Ash and Misty or something that would show us how much they had missed each other but it was pretty bleak. I waited so long to see Misty and Ash together again but I felt that it wasn't good enough.

When Misty went to Alola, yes. But when Ash and the classmates went to Misty’s gym, we got a lot of cute little hints in When Regions Collide and I was pleasantly surprised. I guess that’s why I was so disappointed when Brock and Misty visited Alola because I expected more

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
I wonder if Misty's Azurill has become a Marill by now. This would give both Ash and Misty adult mouse Pokemon. That's something they'd bond over for sure.

I'm hoping for more hints in the 2019 series since it will encompass all the regions.

PorcelainVulpix

currently watching LOK
I wonder if Misty's Azurill has become a Marill by now. This would give both Ash and Misty adult mouse Pokemon. That's something they'd bond over for sure.

I'm hoping for more hints in the 2019 series since it will encompass all the regions.

Me too! I mean Ash is already in Kanto and I’m hoping they’ll pay a visit to the cerulean city gym or something. Since this new series is advertising SwSh and Pokémon Go, I wonder if they’ll stick in some advertising for Masters. Brock and Misty play a big role in it

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
I always thought this scene was cute:

EP3386.jpg

EP3387.jpg

EP3388.jpg

And it's hard to argue that Misty's body language indicates anything but a crush. Well, except for that last frame. ;)

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
From The Ghost At Maidens Peak:
EP20380.jpg

EP20382.jpg

EP20383.jpg

I usually use this as evidence that Ash likes Misty, but it's not a silver bullet. Ash doesn't change his expression till Misty asks him to dance. That could mean he has a crush on Misty, or t could mean he just thinks dancing sounds fun. Ah well, it's still a cute scene.