• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Morax

King of heroes
At least they're friends, very best friends. Probably above the others.
Serena's kiss is one thing, but this one is cute enough. Not shippy, but still..

Honestly misty and ash always felt like siblings to me. She acts all ‘onee-chan’ around him.
images

D

Deleted member 384931

Honestly misty and ash always felt like siblings to me. She acts all ‘onee-chan’ around him.
images
Like in OS I felt like they are going to be thing, but after AG, it felt totally different in my opinion.

Mikeachu

Soul Trainer
Hoo boy, a lot to take in. Ash's journey is ending & Misty is returning for the finale. Even if they ultimately don't get together in the end, that she is still there for him at the end of his saga speaks volumes.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
It's very nice that Misty's return episode seems to be focused on hers and Ash's relationship, specifically for now their competitiveness. Ordinarily, I wouldn't consider it the biggest deal, since Brock was gonna need an introductory episode too, but he has to share the spotlight of his return episode with Cilan, who hasn't had a proper return in a very long while so the focus is gonna be on him. Misty gets to fly solo. One could say that it's because Brock and Cilan were seen together in the finals before this and so it led to here, but MPM2 isn't taking place at the Cerulean Gym where she was at by comparison, so already they're going some extra steps into this reunion to get them into a more natural element.

If there are to be any plans to explore their relationship further at the end, they needed an intro ep just for themselves to set the stage, and they got it. This is the first introduction/reintroduction episode for a friend where the meeting just involves Ash, no other person along, since Iris way back in BW, which is fitting in a way.

Misty's going from getting nothing in Journeys beyond the formalities while virtually everyone else got more, to a 10-episode final leg that starts with, well, “One-on-One” time. It’s really pleasing, and could get things moving again with a running start.

Last edited:

Srsddf4781

Battle Frontier mini arc especially.
This is honestly one of the largest hints that the franchise has ever given to Ash’s future. Sure, you can claim that writers change and that they have retconned this, but they haven’t retconned it. At least, not openly; it’s still in rereleases of ‘Pokémon: Battle Frontier’ in Japan. I’ll mention that Satoshi (Ash) is the one singing during this opening, so this alone is more than enough for me to confirm in the show that he certainly has some feelings for Kasumi (Misty).

Delphine

This is honestly one of the largest hints that the franchise has ever given to Ash’s future. Sure, you can claim that writers change and that they have retconned this, but they haven’t retconned it. At least, not openly; it’s still in rereleases of ‘Pokémon: Battle Frontier’ in Japan. I’ll mention that Satoshi (Ash) is the one singing during this opening, so this alone is more than enough for me to confirm in the show that he certainly has some feelings for Kasumi (Misty).
What hints happened in the BF mini arc? I think I missed that.

Today's ep was cute. A few hints here and there. Nice to see that they have fun with eachother!