• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Srsddf4781

And also she gives it just to him. I would have found it quite normal had she made it a habit of winking at all her friends but those winks are reserved for him only ;) She even went a step ahead and was low key flirting with him by being all touchy and blushing in Sun and Moon. Why did she feel the need to wrap her lure around his wrist to catch his attention in MPM02? And just right after she winked at him yet again! Kasumi definitely flirts with Satoshi and greatly enjoys it as well!
She winked at Macy and Max. I don’t think she does it as often as she does with Ash in regards to anyone else in particular. The reference to the wink may have started in Silver and Gold Version games, where her sprite is shown winking during battle. Personal opinion: Agreed. The ‘teasing/ bickering’ is an affront. Several people in their travels have inquired on their relationship or have outright accused them of having deep feelings for one another. Nurse Joy of Vermillion City: https://www.reddit.com/r/aaml/comments/125tsoq

Ashmisty

She winked at Macy and Max. I don’t think she does it as often as she does with Ash in regards to anyone else in particular. The reference to the wink may have started in Silver and Gold Version games, where her sprite is shown winking during battle. Personal opinion: Agreed. The ‘teasing/ bickering’ is an affront. Several people in their travels have inquired on their relationship or have outright accused them of having deep feelings for one another. Nurse Joy of Vermillion City: https://www.reddit.com/r/aaml/comments/125tsoq
Yeah well the winks are also more of her “signature poses”,like whenever she is introducing herself to people. But she does throw them around more often at Ash and they definitely seem flirtatious in nature. She also flicked his nose at 2 separate occasions lol. She surely loves teasing him for some reason!

Srsddf4781

I can’t say in any good faith that we have a concrete reason for why Kasumi enjoys teasing Satoshi as often as she does. She doesn’t seem to enjoy it with anyone else, however. Someone please help us out if I’m wrong there! Kasumi has had tomboyish and fiery commentary towards other people and instances, but she seems to reserve a this special interaction with Satoshi, even while being advanced upon by other men. On a side note, several people on other platforms requested more information on ‘The Official Pokémon Movie Guide 1998- 2005’ to me. My copy from Adachi- Ku, Tokyo arrived yesterday and I need to repost higher resolution imagery. I’ve explained ‘#pokescans’ on Tumblr was the one whom originally posted the content and rightly deserves that credit.

Gonna be a heartwarming SatoKasu day.

SunGodNika1997

You can call me Tanner.

SunGodNika1997

You can call me Tanner.
Gosh these two are so adorable! I love their fan arts! We have such talented artists out there who make them look so good, aged up so good. I have often wondered what is the ethnicity of Pokémon characters? I think people see Ash as more Asian, Misty as Caucasian, don’t know about Brock, hard to tell! XD
I typically go by the logic of what each region is based on. For example, the first four regions of Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh would have a majority Asian population since they are based on regions in Japan. But I also don’t wanna speculate on it too hard at risk of sounding like the dumb ignorant white guy on the room.

Last edited:

Srsddf4781

I wasn't able to finish my sketch, but I'm looking forward to all the cute Misty x Ash fanarts today!

I wish all of you a great Satokasu Day! : D
It’s obvious you’ve worked ridiculously hard. Nothing but compliments and appreciation should be deserved of you. It’s beautiful.

We reposted a higher resolution image of ‘The Pokémon Official Movie Guide 1998-2005’ and I’ve tried to give separate images of the outside of the book for anyone whom wants to inquire. One may find this information here: https://www.reddit.com/r/aaml/comments/128p60w Additionally, we have the knowledge of how Kasumi expresses some of her romantic feelings from this line: https://www.reddit.com/r/aaml/comments/129oene There is a lot more apparently… Such as how Satoshi and Kasumi agree on how to approve of their childrens’ romantic pairing. The “foster parent” lines are interesting, but I personally feel should be considered a complimentary from ‘Bye- Bye Butterfree.’ Happy SatoKasu Day!

Sirunala

It’s obvious you’ve worked ridiculously hard. Nothing but compliments and appreciation should be deserved of you. It’s beautiful.
Thanks a lot! But the picture I've posted isn't my art, it's from "hana_iro_ha" on Twitter. She/He has a lot of cute Misty and Ash Fanart on Pixiv : D

Gosh these two are so adorable! I love their fan arts! We have such talented artists out there who make them look so good, aged up so good.
Absolutely! It's amazing that the pokeshipping community is still so active, even after all these years : )

SunGodNika1997

You can call me Tanner.

Srsddf4781

Thanks a lot! But the picture I've posted isn't my art, it's from "hana_iro_ha" on Twitter. She/He has a lot of cute Misty and Ash Fanart on Pixiv : D

Absolutely! It's amazing that the pokeshipping community is still so active, even after all these years : )
We only die when we stop speaking on the topic; I imagine there will always be pokeshippers for as long as there is Pokémon. Best of luck with your continued work.

Sirunala

I love Ash and Misty in this picture SO much. Also, Delia and Jessie are really cute - but that's probably a topic for another Thread.
Also this one:
Twitter has some real gems when it comes to fanarts! (I just wished Twitter would be a bit less toxic from time to time :"D)
Speaking about gems - I read some fanfictions which were recommended here! "Of Density and Immaturity" was my favorite so far! I have way to many headcanons with this shipping (and also with all the other pokemon characteres).
A part of me just want to draw all of my ideas and make an artbook ( I'm obsessed with artbooks in general xD), just for myself to reminisce about my very first Shipping and the one anime that shaped a part my childhood. Then again - that's probably too much work. xD

SunGodNika1997

You can call me Tanner.
I love Ash and Misty in this picture SO much. Also, Delia and Jessie are really cute - but that's probably a topic for another Thread.
Also this one:
Twitter has some real gems when it comes to fanarts! (I just wished Twitter would be a bit less toxic from time to time :"D)
Speaking about gems - I read some fanfictions which were recommended here! "Of Density and Immaturity" was my favorite so far! I have way to many headcanons with this shipping (and also with all the other pokemon characteres).
A part of me just want to draw all of my ideas and make an artbook ( I'm obsessed with artbooks in general xD), just for myself to reminisce about my very first Shipping and the one anime that shaped a part my childhood. Then again - that's probably too much work. xD
Saw both of those on Twitter and love them!

Glad you enjoyed the fanfic recommendations. Even if you never do an art book, feel free to share any of your art here. I know we’d enjoy it, and I really like what I’ve seen from your Twitter!

Srsddf4781

So, I realize this might be a touchy subject, (Not for me ) but with the new adventures in ‘Pokémon Horizons’ moving forward, Liko does claim “I’ve never been outside Paldea until recently.” Some pokeshippers hope Liko is the daughter of Satoshi and Kasumi. If there’s anyone here whom hopes this, could you please give your thoughts? I’m simply interested in everyone’s opinion on this and thought it would be nice to hear different ideas.

Edit: Figured everyone here would enjoy this too! https://www.reddit.com/r/aaml/comments/12f8ui4